AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Old 2009-01-31, 22:55   Link #1081
clevomon

Demo

Does the demo include the tea parties, or do you need the full game for that? *just finished, but can't find it*
clevomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 00:22   Link #1082
chronotrig

Use this. Sorry about the trouble.

www.witch-hunt.com Theory page
chronotrig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 08:32   Link #1083
clevomon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronotrig View Post
Use this. Sorry about the trouble.
Thank you very much. ...Um... if I may venture one last question, in the hidden tea party, there are options to "execute" and "resurrect." After the first tea party (Dear god, that was scary), I'm a little afraid to experiment with them without knowing what they'll do.

Also, thank you guys so much for the translation. You did a really great job on this.
Old 2009-02-01, 09:12   Link #1084
Christen
Endless Nine
*Artist

It won't hurt you *evil grin*
Christen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 09:22   Link #1085
clevomon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christen View Post
It won't hurt you *evil grin*
Oh, that evil grin is so reassuring.

EDIT: Okay, I played around with it. Thank god - I was certain that they were going to attack me or something.
Old 2009-02-01, 09:45   Link #1086
MuzikalNotes
Amry-chan, mii~

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevomon View Post
Oh, that evil grin is so reassuring.

EDIT: Okay, I played around with it. Thank god - I was certain that they were going to attack me or something.
Ah, I can't blame you, with how scary the first episode already is. Should I tell you it gets worse as you go on? Whoops, too late...
MuzikalNotes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 16:44   Link #1087
Christen
Endless Nine
*Artist

Well I had to go through a streak of paranoia myself before I managed to click those suspicious options.

Also, in previous episodes (I believe EP1 and EP2) you need to execute certain people to unlock the hidden tea party.
Christen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 20:19   Link #1088
MuzikalNotes
Amry-chan, mii~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christen View Post
Well I had to go through a streak of paranoia myself before I managed to click those suspicious options.

Also, in previous episodes (I believe EP1 and EP2) you need to execute certain people to unlock the hidden tea party.
Ah, really? Must have been because I just randomly executed people here and there for the fun of it, even Beatrice. I tried the ones on the second character page, but it didn't work . Well, after doing it on three episodes of tips, I think the only thing making me click it is my curiosity. In fact, when I saw the execute button, I just randomly clicked it, and when I found out what it did, I went COOL!

... Back to random ep3 speculation *runs away*
Old 2009-02-02, 11:10   Link #1089
learninganime

Umineko vol.4 installation problems

I just received Umineko vol. 4 from Himeyashop. I was unable to install it... the installation process stalls... I'm wondering if anyone else had this same problem?

Appreciate any help. Thanks.
learninganime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-02, 11:38   Link #1090
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by learninganime View Post
I just received Umineko vol. 4 from Himeyashop. I was unable to install it... the installation process stalls... I'm wondering if anyone else had this same problem?

Appreciate any help. Thanks.
You must set your windows locale into japanese. Please check this thread for further information.
Old 2009-02-02, 12:08   Link #1091
rogerpepitone

Send a message via Yahoo to rogerpepitone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Some news:

1) I'm finally done with a proper image guide, that will help those who are still stuck with the usual "black screen" glitch.
Please have a peeck at the following picture, it should makes things clearer with actual visual support instead of plain text.

Don't hesitate to comment about it (we will most likely that his picture for our future releases)
Try showing that shot in "tree" mode. (Click on the "Folders" button" to switch it. That allows you to see the full directory structure at once.
rogerpepitone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-02, 12:10   Link #1092
Mystearika

haha i just executed away. i was for curiosity
Old 2009-02-02, 13:04   Link #1093
learninganime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
You must set your windows locale into japanese. Please check this thread for further information.
Thanks! It worked!
learninganime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-02, 20:45   Link #1094
MuzikalNotes
Amry-chan, mii~

Hmm, how do you unlock the Music Box in Episode 4? I had finished Episode 3 on the Episode 3 program, so I got Episode 4 while I waited for the next translation to come up. I put the most recent translation in the Episode 4 folder, and was able to unlock everything else, including the tea parties and tips, but I have tried everything, including completing the hidden tea party again, executing every single person on the tips page, and clicking every single tip. Can anyone help? Might as well just use the Music Box from Episode 3 for now...
Old 2009-02-02, 21:28   Link #1095
Goose Boy
Happiness witch´s followe

Uu Uu....

To Witch Hunt:

I can find ( including myself) people who can traduct Umineko from english to spanish! (but we will take our time XD).
Goose Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-02, 21:29   Link #1096
Aeriven
Please grant my wish.

If you installed the episode 4 program, then you have to beat episode 4 to get the music box. The music box unlocks when all the episodes that came with it are finished.
Old 2009-02-02, 22:02   Link #1097
chronotrig

Actually, you can't get through ep4 using our patch. It stops when you reach the end of the translated portion, and we don't have the Music Box working anyway. You can unlock the music box by running the original Japanese game and skipping through all of EP4, but I wouldn't recommend it. You would get spoiled 50 times over just from the pictures. (And it's twice as long as EP1)

Fortunately, the music files are included with the game unencrypted, so you can use those. They're in ogg format. Again, I wouldn't recommend this if you don't want to be spoiled for the EP4 tracks.

Old 2009-02-03, 00:54   Link #1098
Marion
The Great Dine

I thank the translation team plenty about fixing the episode 1 demo for the tea parties. But now I have to redo the entire episode over :P Is there anyway to just unlock it now?
Marion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-03, 01:32   Link #1099
chronotrig

Not really, unless we make a hacked, always won copy of the game. You can use your save files from the old version if you still have them. Otherwise, I'm afraid you'll just have to skip through (use the 's' key)

Old 2009-02-03, 16:13   Link #1100
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronotrig View Post
Not really, unless we make a hacked, always won copy of the game. You can use your save files from the old version if you still have them. Otherwise, I'm afraid you'll just have to skip through (use the 's' key)
Okay that's fine :3~
Marion is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
translation