AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Regios - Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 31 35.23%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 21 23.86%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 14.77%
7 out of 10 : Good 13 14.77%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 4.55%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 2.27%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.14%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 1.14%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 2.27%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-24, 16:46   Link #101
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjaard View Post
I'm pretty tired to think of the romance part of the chara, for now i want know more of Sharnid's past, and see the new chara (i think that this new guy become a pretty annoying chara for Layfon)
I think he is just one of those guys who challenges strong people.
Old 2009-03-24, 18:09   Link #102
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga View Post
You mean in the preview pic? It's Haia (sp?). I wouldn't give too much spoiler other than he is Layfon's rival.
For Leerin's love? /speculate

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Episode 11 thread, otherwise known as:

"If I insist I don't really give a damn about tits and ass, I must look cool and not gay.
So I'm gonna sit here and bitch about all these unnecessary tits and ass, because I'm sure it'll grow my e-peens to the size of eiffel tower."

Until Queens Blade airs, episodes like this will have to do.
Or you're a girl

Or a person who doesn't drool over 2D characters.

Anyway, the fan service in a funny episode like that is not that annoying. Even the beginning hilarious, because of the background dialogue
Old 2009-03-24, 19:44   Link #103
TrueKnight

CSR is a series that focuses on action. While this is true, 'romance' is also a given element and one of the well established aspect of the series seeing how it's already blatantly obvious from episode 1 that it's here to stay, such as Leerin's kiss, the introduction of Nina followed by Felli and a blushing Mei who was saved by Layfon, then subsequently shown in the episodes as major to probably minor, which eventually leads to episode 11. What makes this 'hardly romance' because so far it's completely one sided aka 'only from the girls' side that afters Layfon'. Maybe romance will cover around 1/4 or 1/3 of the series...

Yeah I also want my CSR to focus more on action...
Old 2009-03-24, 20:26   Link #104
Voitan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
in terms of development this episode reveals plenty, especially the growing romantic interest from Nina and Felli's affection towards Layfon. So it's not all that bad.
Exactly!

People don't see past their prejudices for the caramel center of a tootsie roll pop this episode was.
Old 2009-03-24, 21:16   Link #105
Arkard

Quote:
CSR is a series that focuses on action. While this is true, 'romance' is also a given element and one of the well established aspect of the series seeing how it's already blatantly obvious from episode 1 that it's here to stay, such as Leerin's kiss, the introduction of Nina followed by Felli and a blushing Mei who was saved by Layfon, then subsequently shown in the episodes as major to probably minor, which eventually leads to episode 11. What makes this 'hardly romance' because so far it's completely one sided aka 'only from the girls' side that afters Layfon'. Maybe romance will cover around 1/4 or 1/3 of the series...

To be fair, romance is a type of "action"
Old 2009-03-24, 21:51   Link #106
TrueKnight

Well if you want to go technical then horror, suspense, drama, comedy and any other could also easily be considered as type action. :/ For convinience sake it's better to separate them.
Old 2009-03-24, 21:54   Link #107
Narona
Emotionless White Face

We did get some action! Felli walking around and kicking people
Old 2009-03-25, 01:33   Link #108
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

2:39-2:45 ... ... Was that Vocaloid?
Old 2009-03-25, 01:39   Link #109
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
For Leerin's love? /speculate
No, of course not! It's in terms of power but as far as my understanding goes...

His rivalry is a bit of one-sided at certain moments

(And I'm sure haven't touched my novel back to read and comprehend Vol 4+ fully Too lazy with my Otome Games crying to me to complete the yuri friendship route of the queen (LOL I get a deja-vu of AlsheiraxLeerin although in more subtle place there XD) and the HET!3P twins route )

Old 2009-03-25, 01:51   Link #110
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Episode 11 thread, otherwise known as:

"If I insist I don't really give a damn about tits and ass, I must look cool and not gay.
So I'm gonna sit here and bitch about all these unnecessary tits and ass, because I'm sure it'll grow my e-peens to the size of eiffel tower."

Until Queens Blade airs, episodes like this will have to do.

I thought of this image while reading your take:

Cookies to anyone who knows the source. Aohige doesn't count because he is too good at this game.
Old 2009-03-25, 03:00   Link #111
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Spoiler for some quick thoughts for the ep 12 preview:

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2009-03-25, 07:48   Link #112
GreenLama
Banned

Even though the fan service was heavy during the first part of the episode I didn't feel it lessened the story in the slightest. Seeing Felli get jelous that Fon-Fon was helping another girl learn to swim made me feel for her even more and then when she got the oppertunity to swim with Fo-Fon I was all smiles. More fun in this episode was the way that Felli and Nina helped to disarm the hostage situation, that was cool and the whole storyline between the President and Layfon was interesting, but leave it to Felli to disarm that situation too I love her character so much!!!!

Anyon notices the moaning during the halfway point when they show the CSR logo? That was a bit much.
Old 2009-03-25, 07:50   Link #113
GreenLama
Banned

Quote:

I love the action and I love the romance, it's hard for me to think of CSR without both to be honest. I love when Layfon and Nina are balls to the wall fighting and i love the Felli/Layfon situation and it has me getting behind both characters to be with eachother, it's an emotional rollercoaster right now between me and CSR.
Old 2009-03-25, 13:43   Link #114
SkoolRumble4Ya

Layfon got the ultimate harem.
Old 2009-03-25, 16:37   Link #115
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkoolRumble4Ya View Post
Layfon got the ultimate harem.
Lol true.

Mei = Big Breasts - Cute - Innocent - Shy.

Leerin = Motherly - Mid-class breasts - Mature.

Felli = Cool Beauty - Loli - Very short - Cute.

Nina? = Energic - Mid-class Breasts - Straight forward.

Well hopefully someone else will be added.
Old 2009-03-25, 16:58   Link #116
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Lol true.

Mei = Big Breasts - Cute - Innocent - Shy.

Leerin = Motherly - Mid-class breasts - Mature.

Felli = Cool Beauty - Loli - Very short - Cute.

Nina? = Energic - Mid-class Breasts - Straight forward.

Well hopefully someone else will be added.
Gorneo = Killer - Breast N/A - Manly and has a 20 year old loli for a pet.

Naruki = Playful - Breasts are between Mid-class and Big - Athletic
Old 2009-03-25, 17:37   Link #117
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

It still leaves me confused how people can find Felli "loli" . Sure, she isn't anywhere near as gifted by nature as the other female specimens of the series, but she isn't an ironing board either, nor is is she childishly developed. Sure, she is on the petite/short side, but that does not a loli make.

What she does have is a mean kick though - "poor" nii-sama doesn't get the attention he wants ...well, he can't complain he is not getting attention from her at all - she seemed plenty focused on him by the end

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post

I thought of this image while reading your take:

Cookies to anyone who knows the source. Aohige doesn't count because he is too good at this game.
Pipirupiru Pipiru pii .... or whatever that unholy chant was Got to love the little "angel" with a spiky club, no
Old 2009-03-25, 18:14   Link #118
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
What she does have is a mean kick though - "poor" nii-sama doesn't get the attention he wants ...well, he can't complain he is not getting attention from her at all - she seemed plenty focused on him by the end
I lol'ed so much when someone in the thread pointed out why she didn't suffer from a few broken toes. I could explain away one kick by saying that her sandal were equipped with steel toes and cushion inside to absorb the impact. But how do I explain the other two kicks? Her feet were bare. Her legs are prosthetic? *dodges pantsus and jockeys from Felli-fans*

Quote:
Pipirupiru Pipiru pii .... or whatever that unholy chant was Got to love the little "angel" with a spiky club, no
Come on, think of the name. You can do it!
Old 2009-03-25, 18:44   Link #119
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga View Post
No, of course not! It's in terms of power but as far as my understanding goes...

His rivalry is a bit of one-sided at certain moments

(And I'm sure haven't touched my novel back to read and comprehend Vol 4+ fully Too lazy with my Otome Games crying to me to complete the yuri friendship route of the queen (LOL I get a deja-vu of AlsheiraxLeerin although in more subtle place there XD) and the HET!3P twins route )
I was mostly joking xD

The rival with a one-sided rivalry seems a bit cliché, don't you think ?_?

Anyway, at least you can understand japanese. Maybe not fully, but for the most parts... Me I can't read it

Quote:
I lol'ed so much when someone in the thread pointed out why she didn't suffer from a few broken toes. I could explain away one kick by saying that her sandal were equipped with steel toes and cushion inside to absorb the impact. But how do I explain the other two kicks? Her feet were bare. Her legs are prosthetic? *dodges pantsus and jockeys from Felli-fans*
She did Taek wondo when she was a kid =p
Old 2009-03-25, 20:56   Link #120
GreenLama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
It still leaves me confused how people can find Felli "loli" . Sure, she isn't anywhere near as gifted by nature as the other female specimens of the series, but she isn't an ironing board either, nor is is she childishly developed. Sure, she is on the petite/short side, but that does not a loli make.

I actually dig Felli's body type, don't get me wrong though, I do like the "stripper" types as seen in some of the girls sitting around the President, but Felli's body is definatly fitting for her.
Closed Thread