AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Chrno Crusade

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-06-08, 18:51   Link #21
DeathStorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by shukaku
This episode 24 may have got some surprises, first of all where is pandemonium's head??? Does Aion eat the head before having been cut in two by chrno????? Moreover there is a big mistake, we see aion lose his arm and when he is cut into two he has his two arms????? That shows the bad work of Gonzo!! And the final question is what is that hole that Remington sees in the place where the eagle has been cut???? So maybe that an ultimate aion will kick the ass of chrno??? After all if aion's horns are shining red at the episode's end it could be not over???? THE ULTIMATE GONZO'S SURPRISE FOR THIS BAD ANIME ADAPTATION OF MORYIAMA'S MANGA
I thought those were Chrnos horns and they're glowing because his power froze all those people originally. I can very easily see Chrno bringing back the frozen kids and those two dying and everything is conveniently wrapped up.

If they're bringing anyone back they're going to have a mission of it fitting it into one episodes and wrapping up past issues and sending Chrno and Rosette off happily... but only one more to find out.
Old 2004-06-08, 18:52   Link #22
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

I don't think the last episode is going to be talking and chit-chat conversational.
Old 2004-06-08, 19:00   Link #23
elwoodthegreat

If anyone was wondering at 20:00 of this episode what Aion says is
Quote:
Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani
which is one of the 7 last words of Jesus, translated from the Aramaic as
Quote:
Father, Father why have you forsaken me?
which is the starting line of Psalm 22.
Definition entry about this.

Just in case anyone couldn't pick that up from the katakana translation.
Old 2004-06-08, 20:51   Link #24
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Riku_
WTF?!?!?!?! I expetced a big big battle between chrno and Aion.. not just that chrno killed him in less than 2 sec!!
Me too, what happened. They fight for like 20 secs then Aion dies so easily. Maybe since Rosette released so much power for Chrno to use he just overwhelmed Aion. Too bad though I know most people are very disappointed about that, o well its too late to complain now. From ep24 preview looks like the series will wrap up quite nicely having everyone live happily ever after.

So what was Aion trying to do again? looked like he wanted to free everyone from the restrictions of hell and heaven and he wanted to use Rosette to control the people on earth to do that. I'm I right?
Old 2004-06-09, 01:20   Link #25
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

I think he wanted to destroy the current world and rebuild a new one where he become the God of the new world... he wanted to free just himself, sacrificing everyone else...
Old 2004-06-09, 02:12   Link #26
Synaptik

i've spent the last 10 eps waiting for chrono to put on them horns and kick an extended period of ass....cant believe it climaxed like that. the first ep had more action.
Old 2004-06-09, 05:27   Link #27
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
Another GONZO bites the dust of sucky adaptation.

God forbid if they touch Fate/Stay Night.
Old 2004-06-09, 06:12   Link #28
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy001_M1A2
Another GONZO bites the dust of sucky adaptation.

God forbid if they touch Fate/Stay Night.
don't panic, I think if Fate/Stay Night is going to get converted to anime (which is quite likely actually), it's most likely will be JC Staff I guess...
Old 2004-06-09, 10:53   Link #29
webworm00

I guess the main problem of this anime was trying to fit the story nicely into 24 episodes, given that the meeting between joshua - rosette occured in ep. 18...
i felt that the anime flowed nicely until then: if there were 30 eps, maybe the finale could be better potrayed.

they had too many sidetracks, like the one in ep. 16, and the christmas event in ep. 12. not that they are badly done or unnecessary (i happen to like ep. 12), but that leaves them to a rushed ending, given they only had 24 eps to fill in.

And yes aion's character screwing was completed with a 2 sec ending in ep. 23, best example of no time left
Old 2004-06-09, 21:40   Link #30
Mikesmaf

Send a message via AIM to Mikesmaf Send a message via Yahoo to Mikesmaf
Aion is suppose to be all powerful.........wth? how did he die in 2 seconds..pretty homo fight...i'd say.
Old 2004-06-10, 00:06   Link #31
Wong Sensei

Post Hmmm.Huh..

Hmmm....Huh...
Hey guy stop complaining around, can you guy any pity on me where I don't even know the true Manga storyline cause our region cannot import this series Manga due to the demonic factor

may be any of you guy have read the manga can post the storyline in this forum, how the Aion is dead and ending of Chrno and Rosette?
Old 2004-06-10, 02:22   Link #32
Altimit

Jeeze, whats with the lame deaths in this show, first Defaux (or whatever his name is) and now Aion and Chrno (Mabey). Mabey the last episode will be able to redemm the series, but I doubt it, espcially with GONZO's reputation. It's going to be a nonsensical "everyone lives happily ever after" type ending or a nonsensical "everyone dies" ending.
Old 2004-06-10, 02:43   Link #33
xxjc1104xx

Send a message via AIM to xxjc1104xx Send a message via MSN to xxjc1104xx
The fight was too exaggerated... seriously, aion and chrno were about equal when they fought, but in this episode, chrno killed him so easily. and his curse over rosette was broken so easily too.. they rushed this too much..
Old 2004-06-11, 18:33   Link #34
Erroll

Nice to know the feeling is mutual about this ep. I expected Chrno and Aion to throw down like some mofos. If you blinked, you would have missed this fight. I hope the manga has a better ending than this. I'm not really expecting much from ep. 24. I hope I'm wrong but I'm not expecting much.
Old 2004-07-01, 03:29   Link #35
xxxhyunxxx

Gonzo is not all that bad.

Gonzo is not all that bad, watch vandread.
Old 2006-05-19, 01:04   Link #36
UltimaCloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel-
And yet in the final battle between Aion and Chrno, there's 2 seconds of action. And Rosette's action is beyond explanation! Fucking Gonzo you fucking suck you are the suckiest suck suckers that ever sucked,
Well if you actually paid attention to the Series... Chrono is the hundred million killer of his own kind which means he is the most powerful of all devils.. which in other words would require more energy from rosette..and a shocking concusion.. chronos horns = Stop time and Ainos horns = Speed up time.. and Since chrono got hit with it then rosettes life got taken away Very quickly since chrono just lived like almost all her life..seriously.. if your gonna flame stuff.. make sure you know the entire series..i would recommend just downloading the ending and watching it or just buying the collection..
Old 2006-05-19, 01:05   Link #37
UltimaCloud

also if you dont know.. gonzo has another anime thats kinda good =/ still debatable though because i havent seen the entire series.. its Called Samurai 7
Closed Thread