Onsen: finish Narita battle. Zero approves of your abilities. Your response:
1. I'll keep up the good work. --> continue on
2. I think we can use a little rest. --> onsen trip
Remember to leave a save file before choosing "rest" because
Spoiler:
JLF: at the end of Narita battle, Zero orders to retreat. Your response:
1. retreat --> continue on
2. no way --> go and help Toudou
Choose 2, when you go back to OotBK later, you'll be arrested. After talking to Zero, and you're left alone.
1. Behave and reflect on yourself --> continue on, still a trusted member of OotBK
2. Leave this place --> to JLF
Choose 2, Minami bring you your supper, geass him
1. Open the door --> maybe caught half way? I don't want to waste time to find out becuase the save point is a mile away.
2. Show me the way out --> walkthrough says to choose this.
You're in JLF Chapter once you're out.
Thanks for the info once again. Hmm.. Somehow, I don't see any selection after the battle in Narita. I had tried playing the scenario for a number of times. Do I have to look out for anything before the battle?
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-09, 06:41   Link #342
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
Thanks for the info once again. Hmm.. Somehow, I don't see any selection after the battle in Narita. I had tried playing the scenario for a number of times. Do I have to look out for anything before the battle?
Choice for onsen is after OotBK retreated safely back home.
Choice for leaving for Toudou is on battlefiled, shortly after defeating 5 Sutherlands.
No other requirements nor special events are needed to be triggered.
I'm not sure if you have to continue playing from a clear data of Black Knights Chapter though. That's the save file I continued with. I'm not sure what happens if not doing so. ^^;
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-09, 06:49   Link #343
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Choice for onsen is after OotBK retreated safely back home.
Choice for leaving for Toudou is on battlefiled, shortly after defeating 5 Sutherlands.
No other requirements nor special events are needed to be triggered.
I'm not sure if you have to continue playing from a clear data of Black Knights Chapter though. That's the save file I continued with. I'm not sure what happens if not doing so. ^^;
There is a choice in Narita before the battle:
1. Obey Zero
2. Leave it to me.
I'm tried both selections but they didn't help. The second one will lead me to meet up with Kaguya (overshot) and delay the time when I received a Gekka which will be after saving Toudou.

I replayed using the saved file. So far, I already completed all endings for the Black Knight chapter: Lelouch, Kallen and Diethard. If the saved file doesn't work, I supposed a clear one is needed
Old 2008-04-09, 06:59   Link #344
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
There is a choice in Narita before the battle:
1. Obey Zero
2. Leave it to me.
I'm tried both selections but they didn't help. The second one will lead me to meet up with Kaguya (overshot) and delay the time when I received a Gekka which will be after saving Toudou.
I replayed using the saved file. So far, I already completed all endings for the Black Knight chapter: Lelouch, Kallen and Diethard. If the saved file doesn't work, I supposed a clear one is needed
Yep. That's not the choice that change much. The previous makes you head of battle squad and the latter an advisor. But both route can lead to onsen route and JLF.

So you don't have a "cleared" file? A file saved after it shows "New route added. Do you want to save clear data?" is needed for new routes to appear.
Old 2008-04-09, 07:24   Link #345
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

I believe I saved it during my first run. Now, I'm not sure. Now should I delete my previous saved file? And replay?
Old 2008-04-09, 07:42   Link #346
Varda
Black Sword

Koshimizu and Pink-chan, can both of you make a guide?
Varda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-09, 08:38   Link #347
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
I believe I saved it during my first run. Now, I'm not sure. Now should I delete my previous saved file? And replay?
Or maybe finish this round and save it, since you're halfway through already?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varda View Post
Koshimizu and Pink-chan, can both of you make a guide?
I didn't take notes while playing. So I probably can only help on main events. ^^;
Old 2008-04-09, 09:47   Link #348
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
I finished and played again. It works. Oh great! Looks like I have to replay the Britannia chapter again. I regretted overwriting it.

I ran through the onsen chapter thanks to your help. By the way, is Lelouch being "cooked" in onsen? I don't understand much Japanese to know what happened after Guren nishiki heated up the onsen

Now going on to JLF chapter. Yes, i saw the option ^^

Quote:
I didn't take notes while playing. So I probably can only help on main events. ^^;
Same here.

Koshimizu had been a great help. Even i have trouble going through the game. If not, I'm still stuck in the simulation battle in the Britannia chapter . Thank you.
Old 2008-04-09, 10:25   Link #349
Varda
Black Sword

Quote:

then can u help me with the battle event?
for all the route? please...
Old 2008-04-09, 17:30   Link #350
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

All of Nunnally's videos in the Academy chapter-

1. http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm2920159
2. http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm2928220 <--Nunnally cosplay is really cute. I wonder how Lelouch reacted to this.
3. http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm2946592 <--Contains the animated part with the terrorists taking the academy.
Bittersweet end...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 05:28   Link #351
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Just for the record.
Code Geass ranked #6 (PSP version) and #7 (PS2 version) in Dengeki Weekly Rankings.
Old 2008-04-10, 08:34   Link #352
Varda
Black Sword

how to get Viletta/Nonnete/Cornelia's ending?
I always get Suzaku's ending
Old 2008-04-10, 11:00   Link #353
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
how to get Viletta/Nonnete/Cornelia's ending?
I always get Suzaku's ending
High 5. I got Suzaku's ending twice. In the first run, it is either Suzaku or Lloyd you will get for your ending. Remember to save the file when you cleared your game as pointed out by Koshimizu. Load that saved file and play again.

Refer to the post Koshimizu posted previously.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=195

To get Viletta end, we have to clear Cornelia's chapter apparently. I think the critical part to look out for is at the Narita's battle in order to get to the correct route. I just cleared Military chapter (By right it's my second run but I overwritten the file ). I don't like playing this chapter but to obtain all images, I shall do so.
Old 2008-04-11, 01:36   Link #354
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Official site updated. They made a page just for Rollo.
Nothing new though. Text:
The two side of him, and which side is true? What is his secret?
Experience the different side of Rollo in Lost Colors. (Yep. Getting stabbed over and over is an experience you won't forget.)
And stay tuned to Code Geass R2!

Some tidbit.
The play in school fair.The little prince is voiced by Junko Minagawa (Cornellia's VA). Her shota voice is quite different from Cornelia.
The narrator is Masayo Kurata (Rakshata's VA). And the voice she's using is... Fasalina! I'm surprised to hear her again. I liked her pretty much in GXS.
Old 2008-04-11, 02:36   Link #355
Varda
Black Sword

Quote:
High 5. I got Suzaku's ending twice. In the first run, it is either Suzaku or Lloyd you will get for your ending. Remember to save the file when you cleared your game as pointed out by Koshimizu. Load that saved file and play again.

Refer to the post Koshimizu posted previously.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=195

To get Viletta end, we have to clear Cornelia's chapter apparently. I think the critical part to look out for is at the Narita's battle in order to get to the correct route. I just cleared Military chapter (By right it's my second run but I overwritten the file ). I don't like playing this chapter but to obtain all images, I shall do so.
Narita's battle? you mean at the port when you must save Cornelia from Zero's attack? Cornelia always scold me after the third choice, what should i do?
Old 2008-04-11, 10:48   Link #356
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Narita's battle? you mean at the port when you must save Cornelia from Zero's attack? Cornelia always scold me after the third choice, what should i do?
Narita battle happens before the port battle. Anyway, you have to clear the default route on your first run. Don't worry about getting scolded. As I was "killed" a number of times there, I actually selected all the choices before and all lead to scolding from Cornelia if I didn't remember wrongly. It doesn't affect your route.
Old 2008-04-11, 22:04   Link #357
Varda
Black Sword

Quote:
Narita battle happens before the port battle. Anyway, you have to clear the default route on your first run. Don't worry about getting scolded. As I was "killed" a number of times there, I actually selected all the choices before and all lead to scolding from Cornelia if I didn't remember wrongly. It doesn't affect your route.
I see. Then can you tell me in details what choices in Narita to get Cornelia's ending?
and for Villetta?
Old 2008-04-12, 05:45   Link #358
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Enjoyed some of the stuff here...

Though for some reason, I can't view the movie in the Nunnaly scenario when tangos invade Ashford Academy...

Anyway, looks like some CG fics based on Rai and
Spoiler for Rai and girls CG pics:
can be done... With some exceptions.

Volunteers anyone?

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-12, 11:50   Link #359
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
I see. Then can you tell me in details what choices in Narita to get Cornelia's ending?
and for Villetta?
I can't read Japanese but I will try from what I can understand although it mya be not I think what it means.

Once you got into Cornelia's guard chapter, you will definitely get a Cornelia end but it's whether you get Knight of Nine (Can't spell her name) OR Knight of Nine and Euphie end according to here <-Link from Koshimizu. You may study it to clear your most of your battles.

Choose "どちらかが総督と脱出する" during the battle in Narita.

The end will be decided from the selection of during the discussion on Euphie's knight selection:
1. "専属騎士を目指す" (Cornelia & Knight of Nine)
2. "ユーフェミアの気持ちを尊重する" (Cornelia, Euphie & Knight of Nine)

Clear the above chapter, play from its saved file. After the mock battle, someone from the Purist faction will appear inviting you to join them. However, you won't join them until the battle at Narita.

During Narita battle, choose "純血派を救援する" on your first selection and "ふたりでここを死守する" during the rescue of Cornelia. You should be able to get into the chapter.

For Viletta's end, if you made your selection correctly, you will get three images of her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
Enjoyed some of the stuff here...

Though for some reason, I can't view the movie in the Nunnaly scenario when tangos invade Ashford Academy...

Anyway, looks like some CG fics based on Rai and
Spoiler for Rai and girls CG pics:
can be done... With some exceptions.

Volunteers anyone?
I had unlocked all the videos. Unfortunately, there is no video on Nunnally for PSP version of the game. Unless you are referring to the PS2 version (Blue Moon Chapter), that I don't know.
Old 2008-04-12, 15:29   Link #360
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Nah, I was talking about the ones on Nico Video.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote