5 out of 10 : Below Average 18 1.45%
4 out of 10 : Poor 7 0.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 7 0.56%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.80%
Voters: 1241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-28, 07:34   Link #681
NoLongerSane

The only thing that I am wondering is how many people know that the new Zero is Suzaku.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 07:34   Link #682
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
Considering hundreds of mecha pilots loyal to Lelouch? Now want to avenge his death?

Yes it does.
As for the Soldiers... They are Lelouch's slaves, is only a guess, but they probably would do anything but breath unless Lelouch ordered it. They may be in jail or got executed.
Old 2008-09-28, 07:35   Link #683
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
I suppose if anything the ending is a metaphor for how the director felt. Characters do an about face and 49 episodes of development were wasted. *looks at Suzaku*

Working with Lelouch for a greater cause I can buy, becoming Zero though? Not so much, Zero is a symbol that despite having the sins associated with it dwarfed by Emperor Lelouch's deeds, still carries with it sins of his own. Zero murdered Euphemia, and launched the world into chaos. It went against everything Suzaku believed in, and yet here we are; Suzaku is Zero...

In the end, the people were trolled by Lelouch...I mean, if killing the Emperor was so easy why didn't Zero do it a year ago? They're so gullible, but at least some important characters realized what was going on. In the metaphor Lelouch is the director, what Lelouch envisioned and what he ends up doing are completely different. Swap Lelouch with Taniguchi getting impaled and everything makes sense.
You wanna do the deed?
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 07:36   Link #684
Le Anh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strettger
Anya.
Eh? What about her that wasn't solved? She got degeass'd by Orange, and now working at a orange plantation with him.

Talking about continuation of the story, I wouldn't dream about a s3 in which LL come back alive and such, but I'd love if they have made this eps just few mins longer, show us 10 or maybe 20 years later when the world is in harmony, Zerozaku tell everyone (or at least the leaders of nations) about Zero Requiem and by then people knew how much their "tyrant" sacrificed for the world.

Yeah, i'm a sucker for happy ending =p

Edit: by the way, Dream Traveller, LL name in Japanese is Rurushu Ranperuji not Rurouch Ramperougi, that's why his nick name is Lulu (Ruru) (according to wiki though, I have seen it since s1 so it's not new), so R.R (R2) is possible =).
Le Anh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 07:37   Link #685
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnishida View Post
As for the Soldiers... They are Lelouch's slaves, is only a guess, but they probably would do anything but breath unless Lelouch ordered it. They may be in jail or got executed.
So you think it would be fine to kill hundreds of innocents like that?
Old 2008-09-28, 07:37   Link #686
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

I, personally, just want a OVA or something for Suzaku and Nunnaly. I just want to know what kind of relationship they both have after the end.

Quote:
So you think it would be fine to kill hundreds of innocents like that?
I fail to see the point in this question. Hundreds of innocent died during CG. I don't think it's ok to kill them, that's why I said they were probably in jail.
Old 2008-09-28, 07:37   Link #687
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
Lelouch is alive. Its actually pretty obvious if you watch closely.
Charles's code might be a bit far fetch, but C.C.'s code is a LOT more likely no?

quina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 07:38   Link #688
Strettger
PopulationControl Officer

I say 20 years because thats a good skiptime, also drives home the immortality thing having an 18yro Lelouch and a 38yro Kallen, I like tragic romance.

Also gives time for Ougi and Villetas child to grow up to be about their apparent age.... *imagines the look on Ougi's face when his kid comments on the man with the greenhaired girl*

Also I think it was there from the beginning, series is "R2" as in "C2" or "V2"....
Strettger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 07:39   Link #689
pilipok
pizza lover

did they purposely left out the face of the guy who is the rider of the hay cart where CC was on
to giv us false hope of lelouch alive
the last line where cc talking to lelouch
dunno is talking to world of C
or the freaking hay cart driver
pilipok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 07:39   Link #690
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quina View Post
Charles's code might be a bit far fetch, but C.C.'s code is a LOT more likely no?

She's been seen without her Code mark many a time.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 07:40   Link #691
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strettger View Post

Also I think it was there from the beginning, series is "R2" as in "C2" or "V2"....
R2 simply denotes 'Round 2'. The first series was 'Round 1'. Also fits in with the chess theme.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 07:40   Link #692
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

I can't wait to look at the co-relationship chart update. Is Suzaku going to be marked dead? Link Suzaku to Zero as (the same guy) At least they showed Zero as Suzaku. I was like to watch how Zero charged up to Lelouch. As expected from Suzaku. Wait till we see Arthur biting Zero. His cover will be blown

If Lelouch is dead, I rather he stays dead. He could be in World of C, C.C. could talk to him. There are many possibilities we have yet to uncover. Not even C.C's real name. Imagine if Lelouch transferred 'his soul' to Nunnally or Suzaku before he died. If Zero is Lelouch and Suzaku combined, they are invincible. Anyway, Suzaku has Schneizel to work for him. Somehow, now I'm glad that Lelouch geassed him to work for Zero. Suzaku couldn't have make it through himself alone by only his brawn. Awaiting to watch the episode

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 07:41   Link #693
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by quina View Post

the ultimate gift you could give a loved one immortality..
Old 2008-09-28, 07:42   Link #694
honeypie_0106

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnishida View Post
Has anyone thought of them being ungeassed by Jeremiah? I mean he does have a geass canceller right?
honeypie_0106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 07:43   Link #695
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutype View Post
I expect taniguchi to receive death threats in his mail.

I read on wiki that the writer or was it the producer of evangelion got massive hate mail and death threats after ppl saw his ending.
I think directors for most popular animes are usually prepared for them already. More like directors of the gundam/eva/macross franchise.

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 07:46   Link #696
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. - Douglas Adams
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 07:47   Link #697
Le Anh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan
If Lelouch is dead, I rather he stays dead. He could be in World of C, C.C. could talk to him.
He could be dead, but I think it would make the last thing CC said in this eps nonsense (something in the line of "Power of the king would make you isolated... I was a bit wrong about that, right, Lelouch?" - someone translated it earlier in this thread). How isn't someone died/stay in World of C not insolated :-/ ?

But well, since it's up to us to interpret, I won't argue about LL being alive or death =p

And the chart, whatever it say, some of us will rejoice, but remember Nunally's case =p
Le Anh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 07:47   Link #698
Strettger
PopulationControl Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
R2 simply denotes 'Round 2'. The first series was 'Round 1'. Also fits in with the chess theme.
I say it could mean more than one thing, the beauty of English (as I beleive it seems that the writers have paid attention to such things) is it's flexibility, it's application to mean more than one thing at a time.

*Shrugs* it's over now, I choose to believe Lelouch is alive as this gives closure to this story, neh?
Strettger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 07:49   Link #699
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeypie_0106 View Post
Has anyone thought of them being ungeassed by Jeremiah? I mean he does have a geass canceller right?
That is a possibility but, the problem would be that the only the Core members of the BK's knew about the geass. If they got ungeassed they may be in jail, anyway or got forgiven and now work for Nunnaly.
Old 2008-09-28, 07:49   Link #700
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Anh View Post
He could be dead, but I think it would make the last thing CC said in this eps nonsense (something in the line of "Power of the king would make you isolated... I was a bit wrong about that, right, Lelouch?" - someone translated it earlier in this thread). How isn't someone died/stay in World of C not insolated :-/ ?

But well, since it's up to us to interpret, I won't argue about LL being alive or death =p

And the chart, whatever it say, some of us will rejoice, but remember Nunally's case =p
Some people take it to talking to Lelouch in the World of C.