Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-06, 12:23   Link #121
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

I'm just adding this to Geta's post :

Now give me some tissues...

...but yeah as some have already pointed out, that would be hilarious if Ichigo found Rukia a few minutes after in a gigai, and in his closet! xD
Old 2010-10-06, 12:34   Link #122
Calca
Expressionless

I'm glad Yama-ji survived. That way Bleach can end when he uses his bankai and the planet explodes.
Old 2010-10-06, 12:44   Link #123
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
I'm glad Yama-ji survived. That way Bleach can end when he uses his bankai and the planet explodes.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
Old 2010-10-06, 13:04   Link #124
Aqua Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
That last shot of Ichigo and Rukia is pretty nice. I think he did them justice. But then, his strength has always been character sketches and not story writing.

Aizen's smug smile pisses me off in that first pic though. Isn't he supposed to be trapped inside some hado?

I haven't had the chance to read the chapter yet but I gotta say it's not looking good. Chances of me actually continuing to read this after the 2 week break are pretty low at this point.
Oh come on. I really now want to see the shit Kubo will write.
Old 2010-10-06, 13:10   Link #125
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

i don't understand why they just don't execute aizen. i mean, rukia was sentenced to death (by aizen, at least) for lending a human her powers, for the greater good of the world, and aizen was responsible for the deaths of hundreds, joined the hollows, became a part hollow, caused horrific injuries to several captains and lieutenants, made yamamoto barbecue his arms, destroyed the train thing in the dangai place, killed more innocent civilians, flashed his underpants less self to minors, grew very ugly, wouldn't shut up, refused to reveal the secrets of his bitch curl, and many other things i can't even remember. and he gets to live in the lower pits of hell, with 20 thousand years to take it over and form an army to wipe out everything!?

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-10-06, 13:57   Link #126
Marsala
Delurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz View Post
i don't understand why they just don't execute aizen. i mean, rukia was sentenced to death (by aizen, at least) for lending a human her powers, for the greater good of the world, and aizen was responsible for the deaths of hundreds, joined the hollows, became a part hollow, caused horrific injuries to several captains and lieutenants, made yamamoto barbecue his arms, destroyed the train thing in the dangai place, killed more innocent civilians, flashed his underpants less self to minors, grew very ugly, wouldn't shut up, refused to reveal the secrets of his bitch curl, and many other things i can't even remember. and he gets to live in the lower pits of hell, with 20 thousand years to take it over and form an army to wipe out everything!?
They would execute him if they could, but he's immortal due to merging with the Hou-gyoku. Even Urahara doesn't know of a way to kill him.
Old 2010-10-06, 14:12   Link #127
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

^ then at least force him to have tea parties with yachiru or byakuya...

he's tied in that chair good, he's not going to resist seaweed ambassador shaped anything

Old 2010-10-06, 14:32   Link #128
sayde

^^But Aizen loves tea.
Old 2010-10-06, 14:49   Link #129
Fran~
floating away...

The only visit that Aizen will get is Yachiru, just to play with him... poor fella
Old 2010-10-06, 15:20   Link #130
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

then it's set - aizen will have to let yachiru do his hair. aizen will welcome death once she messes with his bitch curl

Old 2010-10-06, 15:26   Link #131
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz View Post
then it's set - aizen will have to let yachiru do his hair. aizen will welcome death once she messes with his bitch curl
Same guy who sported a mullet and butterfly wings? Whatever Yachiru did Aizen would probably think it was fabulous.

Old 2010-10-06, 15:52   Link #132
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Wow guys, this is some really deep speculation. I wonder if this is the kinda thing Kubo thinks of...
Old 2010-10-06, 16:14   Link #133
Fran~
floating away...

HAH, when you read how Yachiru will be revealed as the master mind of Aizen's attacks, you'll wet your pants
Old 2010-10-06, 17:43   Link #134
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellychan View Post
.but yeah as some have already pointed out, that would be hilarious if Ichigo found Rukia a few minutes after in a gigai, and in his closet! xD
I guess technically she wouldn't stick around simply because of him not being of any hollow hunting use. Though I suppose she could drop by once in a while.
Old 2010-10-06, 18:35   Link #135
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Though I suppose she could drop by once in a while.
Yeah, just to invite him to her wedding with Renji or Onii-sama...
Old 2010-10-06, 19:53   Link #136
Calca
Expressionless

So I guess Orihime wins by forfeit.
Old 2010-10-06, 20:37   Link #137
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

Quote:
I guess technically she wouldn't stick around simply because of him not being of any hollow hunting use. Though I suppose she could drop by once in a while.
But, she has nowhere else to stay other than in his house! (During her potential assigned missions in KK I mean.)
Though I understand what you said, selfless as she is, she wouldn't remind him that he's "powerless" now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Yeah, just to invite him to her wedding with Renji or Onii-sama...
I'd rather stare at two persons gazing at each other so intensely that the world around them just seem to disappear, than watch some nonsense wedding between two persons who don't share the same feeling. Well, that's just my opinion though

Apart from that, Ukitake and his followers were hilarious crouching like that in a corner
Old 2010-10-06, 21:05   Link #138
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellychan View Post

I'd rather stare at two persons gazing at each other so intensely that the world around them just seem to disappear
Nah, that's just Kubo forgetting backgrounds again

Quote:
than watch some nonsense wedding between two persons who don't share the same feeling. Well, that's just my opinion though
Haha, I doubt Ichigo will marry anyone he doesn't love. He's not Goku
Old 2010-10-06, 21:50   Link #139
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Nah, that's just Kubo forgetting backgrounds again
Well, don't forget that we must assume that Kubo is dead and another guy is in charge now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007
Haha, I doubt Ichigo will marry anyone he doesn't love. He's not Goku
"Marriage ain't food?"
Old 2010-10-06, 21:55   Link #140
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

how did they pull Aizen out of the seal and into the seat?

Given all his overwhelming abilities shown thus far, being sealed is already far-fetched, but unsealing him and being able to get him into the chair is absurd.

And the fact that the chair is actually able to hold him when Urahara had to embed a specially designed hado into him to seal him. It's ridiculous.

If they had been able to find some method of holding him, they could have tried setting traps when dealing with him.... Not that it would have worked with the "just as planned" syndrome, but it would have been tried.
Closed Thread