AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-10-18, 22:52   Link #21
Midonin
Last Engage

This is interesting. On the tracklist for "Zoku Mizonokuchi Taiyou Zoku", it lists a "USA" version and a "JAPAN" version. I have no idea what the difference between these two are, but I am intrigued. And patiently waiting for subs, of course.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-25, 13:34   Link #22
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I absolutely love the second season . If the Opening is to be believed, we will get Giant-Robos to Save.the.world Scenario . Here are some fan arts of my favorite character Usa Chan : D

Old 2009-10-27, 19:20   Link #23
Midonin
Last Engage

ANBU has now released the first two episodes of season two, which means it's time for Sunred to rise up in the forums once more.

27: Loved the Weather Three segment. So very Sun Vulcan. The constant flip-flopping was also great and we finally got to see Sunred in his super suit. That alone is a rarity.

28: Shrimpy's got a lot of theatrics to him. While I can somewhat respect that attitude, he got way over the top. The stuff in outer space at the end was interesting and possibly hinting of things to come. And of course, Vamp's cooking show is back.

Last edited by Midonin; 2009-10-27 at 20:04.
Old 2009-10-28, 06:26   Link #24
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

The nighbourhood meeting scene was easily my favorite of the second episode.

Glad to see Vamp's cooking show has an upgrade, and i'm looking what the last scene was hinting at. New monsters.

About time this thread was moved to the fansub section.
Old 2009-10-28, 07:24   Link #25
Ottocycle

Hey, the Sunshoot at the end of the OP actually is charging up! I wonder if we get to full charge at the halfway mark and we get to see it in action. Better yet, some Corona Buster.
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 14:32   Link #26
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

2nd episode was a little bit meh the shrimp got on my nerves in a bad way . The saving grace was Vamps Cooking Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
ANBU has now released the first two episodes of season two, which means it's time for Sunred to rise up in the forums once more
Thats great to know I was wondering why wasn't Anbu subbing the second season . Looking forward to Fast and Quality releases from them .
Old 2009-11-04, 09:25   Link #27
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Despite Red was really mad with Vamp, he stil came with his battle suit. He's sucha tsundere. ^^

"It's the first time I seen it"
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-04, 21:43   Link #28
Midonin
Last Engage

Vamp, always out on his shopping errands. Figures that's the reason he'd hold up on not showing up. I also liked the first part with the car. Usa's dog friend rocks. The ramen restaurant segment was pretty enjoyable, mostly for the "unknown blogger" element going on. Such is today's world.
Old 2009-11-05, 11:59   Link #29
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Haven't seen Epsiode 3 have been pre occupied with some other stuff but will get to it . One of the other funniest moments this season was the Neighborhood Watch even in community service the bad guys triumph over Red

Quote:
Despite Red was really mad with Vamp, he stil came with his battle suit. He's sucha tsundere. ^^
Also one of the few instances where Vamp Blew his Fuse , Red almost was trying to pacify him : D
Old 2009-11-14, 11:11   Link #30
Midonin
Last Engage

So Vamp has a younger brother who's also interested in world domination. Must run in the family. The idea of a human staying among an evil organization is an interesting idea, since most humans that do that end up becoming monsters themselves.

As for the second segment, not the first time I've seen a bike-focused episode in recent memory. Though I don't think Yuno and friends would have to deal with a bike being stolen by Antkiller.
Old 2009-11-19, 02:59   Link #31
Gusatabu
Ganmen? Screw this!

It ticks me that we never got to know whether Sunred tried to get Vamps bike back or not. Perhaps in a nother episode. On the other hand, the "death" sausage-hotcake was a treat, and it's nice to know that P-chan is still worth his/her salt.

...but...but...still no hellwolf? Awww.
Gusatabu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 03:24   Link #32
Ottocycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
As for the second segment, not the first time I've seen a bike-focused episode in recent memory. Though I don't think Yuno and friends would have to deal with a bike being stolen by Antkiller.
Miyako will be ready to henshin anytime to get it back.
Old 2009-11-19, 16:20   Link #33
Blaat

P-chan + nuke = win. I absolutely loved the nuke moment in the first season good to see it back.
Old 2009-11-19, 20:58   Link #34
Ottocycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
P-chan + nuke = win. I absolutely loved the nuke moment in the first season good to see it back.
I absolutely agree with the above statement. In short, THIS.
Old 2009-11-19, 22:28   Link #35
Midonin
Last Engage

The episode was also great because of Sunred vs. Legalese. Truly, any hero's greatest enemy. This is why they always have the scientist types running their operations. You need someone smart to micromanage your day to day expenses on the giant robot repairs.

Though I am curious what Florsheim's "Down With Sunred!" rally looked like. They can't even do a ransom video right.
Old 2009-11-25, 15:12   Link #36
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

A lil late

Found this a bit strange, there was a video supplement accompanying episode 29 . That supplement had fans interacting with the manga ka (??) . The entire audience was made up of women , is the target audience female in Japan ??? . Here its the quite opposite also is that why Vamp ends the show with cooking @_@ .
Old 2009-11-29, 00:47   Link #37
Midonin
Last Engage

Full OP and ED released, and both of them are lovely songs. Also, it looks like "Zoku Mizonokuchi Taiyou Zoku USA" is the same song, just with different people on the instruments, and a slightly more "rock" feeling to it. Called so because manzo recorded it in the USA. The JAPAN version seems to be the one the show is using now, but that could easily change.
Old 2009-11-30, 10:28   Link #38
Secca
nya`
*Artist

The ending song start to grow on me. Really nice to sing along. ^^
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-01, 15:43   Link #39
Midonin
Last Engage

Never leave a piece out of your set of cursed armor. I can't tell you how many times that's flattened Sentai monsters. (Drake comes to mind.)

Edit: Two episodes today! That was a pleasant surprise. Thank you, ANBU.

The barbecue was great. From the mini-cooking segment to the revelation that Sunred can swim. The dude's a regular Michael Phelps. I also liked how another show-relevant tune was made into the ending theme, similar to what they did with "Shuchishin" in the first season.

Last edited by Midonin; 2009-12-01 at 20:55.
Old 2009-12-02, 06:27   Link #40
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Ikeda Shuuichi voicing a character in Sunred. I never thought i'd see the day.

Tags
comedy, seinen