AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-08, 18:46   Link #1201
WILD_LION

Tru3Ph03niX, Remember that ISE dont want to take RIAS servants, because he is worried to leave RIAS without team. The solution is that he find his servants by himself, for example RAVEL and VALERIE as his two Bishop.
Old 2013-02-08, 19:04   Link #1202
serbian otaku #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
Tru3Ph03niX, Remember that ISE dont want to take RIAS servants, because he is worried to leave RIAS without team. The solution is that he find his servants by himself, for example RAVEL and VALERIE as his two Bishop.
Yeah, but Asia and Xenovia have already said that they want to go with Ise when he gets his own peerage.
Old 2013-02-08, 19:09   Link #1203
WILD_LION

serbian otaku # 1, Yeah, but go with ISE, dont necesary means be part of his team fight, Asia and Xenobia also will be harem wifes in ISE peerage.

Last edited by WILD_LION; 2013-02-08 at 19:21.
Old 2013-02-08, 19:23   Link #1204
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
serbian otaku # 1, Yeah, but go with ISE, dont necesary means be part of his team fight, Asia and Xenobia also will be harem wifes in ISE peerage.
They're already part of his harem. When they said they'd go with him when he was independent, they meant as a part of his peerage.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2013-02-08, 19:26   Link #1205
peinmaximus@

n0m@n,in the new life the part called romania is about rias,azazel and kiba coming in the romania or is about vampires talking?
Old 2013-02-08, 19:38   Link #1206
WILD_LION

Endscape, thats true, but remembre "what ise wants", dont leave rias alone, and with this arc, he is improving his relationship with the actual girls, maybe in the future the new "Harem team" of ISE will be form, but we don know how it will be, and remember the girls want to be more than a simple harem, they want to be wifes and have babies with ISE.
Old 2013-02-08, 19:40   Link #1207
WILD_LION

peinmaximus @, i think it, is the most logical. Or maybe it is a talking of vampires in rumania to deceive Rias. we dont know the future..
Old 2013-02-08, 19:46   Link #1208
Algester

but I do speculate that Valerie might be more of a contact for the vampires and the Alliance to make a more stable ground for communications when it concerns diplomacy (negotiator if you will) or probably something to do with Gasper entirely it would be funny if she becomes Gasper contractor
Old 2013-02-08, 19:55   Link #1209
WILD_LION

@Algester, Maybe, but Valerie is half vampire, that means that she dont form part of the noblesse, remember that she and gasper was treated like the scoria of the vampires, and they are using against her volition the sant grial.
Old 2013-02-08, 20:08   Link #1210
peinmaximus@

reaper,you that known best about the myths,have something in the myths that can serve how base of why the war between carmilla and dracula(vlad tepes) start?already that azazel said that the war began very before of the appearence of valerie.
Old 2013-02-08, 20:27   Link #1211
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
reaper,you that known best about the myths,have something in the myths that can serve how base of why the war between carmilla and dracula(vlad tepes) start?already that azazel said that the war began very before of the appearence of valerie.
Didn't get the first part of your question, but regarding the Civil War. Elmenhilde Galnstein mentioned that the Tepes faction of the Vampires decided to abandon the old ways or values of Vampires. The first conflicts or bloodshed between fellow Vampires occurred when finding out that Valerie possess the Longinus and to capture her. Afterwards the civil war erupted when factions actively engaged each other. I really take Elmenhilde Galnstein claims that Carmilla is sadden over the civil war and the claim that the Tepes faction engaged them first as grain of salt.

I am not sure which side Ise is going to go with, so many things are unclear. Rationally due to Valerie being a half born, one would think that the Tepes faction keeps her imprison and uses her as a fountain of all medicine for Vampires' weaknesses and see her as a tool rather than fellow Vampire. Then there is the chance that the Tepes faction simply wanted to change their old ways or values of living and are actually comrades of Valerie to start this new society. The Carmilla faction didn't take keen to the ideas of what the Tepes faction was trying to do. Again this is all speculation, just pointing out some possibilities.

For some reason I see the civil war of the Vampire race similar to the one of the Devils had though had some differences. New Devils wanting out of the all out war between Fallen Angels, Angels, and Devils while the old Devils kept to their old values and ideas of wanting to still partake in the war. Eventually led to a civil war with the New Devil winning and thus the current status of the Underworld being as it is. The Vampire race seems to have a civil war among each other due to values or a changing of society, minus another war that took place at the same time of the civil war like the civil war of the Devils.
Old 2013-02-08, 20:40   Link #1212
peinmaximus@

yes reaper,you have reason,but I still thinking that the leader of carmilla familly(she should be revealed in vol 16) or valerie will fall for ise.I hope that carmilla not will be how in the myths.
and about khaos brigade,why will be that the khaos brigade is take dates about vali and ise?will be that they is already how fear of the two heavenly dragons.

Last edited by peinmaximus@; 2013-02-09 at 12:01.
Old 2013-02-08, 20:43   Link #1213
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
yes reaper,you have reason,but I still thinking that the leader of carmilla familly(she should be revealed in vol 16) or valerie will fall for ise.I hope that carmilla not will be how in the myths.
and about ravel,why will be that the khaos brigade is take dates about vali and ise?will be that they is already how fear of the two heavenly dragons.
Didn't get that last part, take your time to post up your questions.
Old 2013-02-08, 21:29   Link #1214
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimurry View Post
Same thought, even now I can say the Alliance are bigger with Greek-Roman, Nordics and part of Buddhist (Youkais and Nine Tails Fox) Mythologies, their contributions on Underworld conflict and failed coup d etat on Devils Government proves this point, my POV the Alliance is forming like NATO in RL, still the Big ones are the 3 Factions of Jude/Christian/Arab myth which in RL represents close 1/3 of the World Population, remember in DxD the more believers more power they have, so its fair to say in the Alliance those three are the "super-potency" (like USA, China, Japan, others) and others come according their ranks and if we talk general view or specifics, like economy, resources and others; So with all this, its natural the preliminary meeting seeking "Peace" or truce have to be with the 3 Seniors (like UN Security Council) even if Heaven side still are proactive hostile to Vampires, even the measure from them if something goes wrong are more drastic than the other 2, well depend on the view, sending the Michael (Top Tier) Joker and Longinus in case of conflict its declaring: "We are really serious on this" (take like when US send a War fleet in some conflict zone), plus Gremory, Sitri Groups will join, just for start, cuz highly probable, Bael, Vali and Sirzechs RG Team will go involve if something go wrong with Rias by their own will.

I think classify "trinity" doesn't take right the concept of the Alliance.

About Carmilla offer, I think they just make time to reject, Peace talks always come and go, serious or not, the offers need some time, if you reject quickly, you will be perceive as conflict one, from my POV they will reject as someone point: its a truce they asking and that its only cuz they are in Civil War, there's no guarantee it will be respected after or if they loose, plus they confirm they will not change the origin of the conflict between Vampires and the Heavens, one of the heavy weights in the Alliance, so risking choose a unstable truce and breaking common Political front of the Alliance with one of the big ones, have no value in any area.
If Rias and her team come into conflict with the vampires, I see no reason for Vail to get involved with the Rias problem with the Vampires.

IMO after the whole conflict between the Carmilla and the Tepes is settled with, they will back out of any deal they made. According to Elmenhilde words their Queen, Carmilla wants a "truce". Which is an agreement between sides to suspension of hostilities certain time and not "peace treaty" to to cease hostilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth SpiderDen View Post
- Rias heading toward the Vampires base: really wanna see the Vampires trying to kidnap her so Ise can go ballistic on them all (using Dragon based powers, including illusion and infinite)
They can't do anything of the sort, for the sole reason that such an act means war.

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2013-02-08 at 21:41.
Old 2013-02-08, 21:39   Link #1215
cyberdemon

Quote:
Asia and Xenovia want to be under Ise's peerage. Rias has been shown to have already accepted this. Depending with what happens with Valerie, she could take the place of Asia or Xenovia (more likely Asia but we'll see when she turns up. Who knows, she could be a knight and Rias can take on Kuroka if the piece traded is a mutation. It would take a lot to get the charges on her dropped though). Ise drags in the strong so easily that it wouldn't be that hard to find another to take the place of the other as well so Rias won't feel the hit too badly.
Old 2013-02-08, 21:42   Link #1216
Chimurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
If Rias and her team come into conflict with the vampires, I see no reason for Vail to get involved with the Rias problem with the Vampires.
I include:

Vali Team: cuz 1.They owns big one to Gremory Family during Vol 12 they received refuge and mostly cuz they are Battle manics and adventurers (don't forget the bad cat )

Sairaorg: cousin

Sirzechs: its imouto

Sitri: friendship

But taken honestly I see more Vali and teammates go than others except Ise and fellows.
Old 2013-02-08, 21:56   Link #1217
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimurry View Post
I include:
Vali Team: cuz 1.They owns big one to Gremory Family during Vol 12 they received refuge and mostly cuz they are Battle manics and adventurers (don't forget the bad cat )

Sairaorg: cousin

Sirzechs: its imouto

Sitri: friendship

But taken honestly I see more Vali and teammates go than others except Ise and fellows.
1) Lord Gremory gave refuge to Vail and his team in volume 12 for help his daughter, Rias and her team in volume 11.

2, 3, and 4 are ok ansd see them going to Rias aid.

The only reason Vail would even getting involved in the Vampire conflict would be because of Ise.Vail will not let his rival be killed or defeated by anyone other than him.
Another person from Vail's team that would probably get involved in the Vampire conflict would Kuraka. For her sister, Koneko. (And may Issei!)
Old 2013-02-08, 21:57   Link #1218
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Ise: Hey Vali, go kill the vampires.

Vali: Huh? Why should I help my rival? Do it yourself.

Ise: Do it or I'll create a Butt-Emperor character in my show.

Albion: UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! DIEDIEDIEDIEKILLALLVAMPIRESDIEDIEDIE!!!!
Old 2013-02-08, 22:02   Link #1219
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Ise: Hey Vali, go kill the vampires.

Vali: Huh? Why should I help my rival? Do it yourself.

Ise: Do it or I'll create a Butt-Emperor character in my show.

Albion: UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! DIEDIEDIEDIEKILLALLVAMPIRESDIEDIEDIE!!!!
Amusing, but Ise has too much of a kind personality to attack that weak point of Vali.
Old 2013-02-08, 22:21   Link #1220
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Amusing, but Ise has too much of a kind personality to attack that weak point of Vali.
Yeah, I see more like Vail coming out nowhere while Ise is fighting vampires and saying a few thing that can be taken out of context.
Spoiler for Something like this:

Tags
harem, school life, shounen