Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-05-21, 15:18   Link #1121
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen3 View Post
The only girl/woman that will accept him is Shizuka and he knows it XD
anime stuff know that too but because they are Yui fan they they decided to remove most of her funny with hikigaya from the anime
(joke)
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-21, 23:57   Link #1122
Eratas123

To be fair, Hikigaya's a pretty decent guy when it comes down to it; its really just his sense of crude talking that turns people off. He calls Yui a slut twice during their first convo, for example.
Old 2013-05-22, 03:42   Link #1123
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
anime stuff know that too but because they are Yui fan they they decided to remove most of her funny with hikigaya from the anime
(joke)
I hate when people trying cover truth by telling it's joke!
(joke)
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 12:11   Link #1124
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Excellent episode. All those dem Yuis and yuis (and oh Saika too) with the correct amount of important plot points in it without really destroying this episode pace Might looked rush for some people but still good nonetheless.

Oh, and I find Marina Inoue's acting really good in this episode.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 12:49   Link #1125
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Spoiler for Episode 8:
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 13:54   Link #1126
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

As expected they closed up LN 4 in this episode.

About the end of episode 8,
Spoiler:
Old 2013-05-23, 15:27   Link #1127
HandofFate

Just watched episode 7.
Man, Yukinon is kind of a bitch.

Even though the popular girl was kind of bad in the beginning, she's seems to actually be an okay person. Just because she's popular isn't something to be hated for. And Yukinon does talk as if she's above everyone else, so Yumiko was right.
Old 2013-05-23, 16:45   Link #1128
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
Even though the popular girl was kind of bad in the beginning, she's seems to actually be an okay person. Just because she's popular isn't something to be hated for.
No, but being insensitive and ignorant is. I agree she isn't a bad person, but when say says stuff like how it's easy for Rumi to make friends since all she needs to do is hang out with other pretty people, it annoys people who are aware do know that the problem isn't that simple and makes her sound like a spoiled child who never experienced trouble.

Last edited by Shadow5YA; 2013-05-23 at 16:59.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 19:04   Link #1129
Windows X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
No, but being insensitive and ignorant is. I agree she isn't a bad person, but when say says stuff like how it's easy for Rumi to make friends since all she needs to do is hang out with other pretty people, it annoys people who are aware do know that the problem isn't that simple and makes her sound like a spoiled child who never experienced trouble.
She's kinda spoiled princess but she doesn't have any ill intention. She's good enough to not hold grudge against Yukino and tease her well for comedy sakes. If Yukino apologize and make up with her last night, I'm sure she won't hesitate to befriend with her since she loves to hangout with beauties.

However, I admit that I didn't like this kind of gals during my youth.
Windows X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 19:07   Link #1130
Clarste
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windows X View Post
She's kinda spoiled princess but she doesn't have any ill intention. She's good enough to not hold grudge against Yukino and tease her well for comedy sakes. If Yukino apologize and make up with her last night, I'm sure she won't hesitate to befriend with her since she loves to hangout with beauties.
Yumiko also dislikes dishonesty and gossiping about people behind their backs. If you think about, they might make pretty good friends.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 19:18   Link #1131
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarste View Post
Yumiko also dislikes dishonesty and gossiping about people behind their backs. If you think about, they might make pretty good friends.
If Yukino needs someone honest, she already has Yui.

Even if Yukino and Yumiko's personalities weren't at odds with each other, they will never get along because of one problem alone: they are females on the opposite ends of being by Hayato's side.
Old 2013-05-23, 19:25   Link #1132
Clarste
Human

Quote:
If Yukino needs someone honest, she already has Yui.

Even if Yukino and Yumiko's personalities weren't at odds with each other, they will never get along because of one problem alone: they are females on the opposite ends of being by Hayato's side.
Yui isn't honest. She rarely says what she's really feeling.
Old 2013-05-23, 19:32   Link #1133
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarste View Post
Yui isn't honest. She rarely says what she's really feeling.
She outright thanked Yukino for her criticism, called her a friend, and joined the club purely because she respected her and what the club does. There is a clear difference between the way she acts towards the Service Club and the way she acts in her clique.

You would need some extreme bias to paint Yumiko as an earnest person and Yui as not.
Old 2013-05-23, 19:59   Link #1134
Clarste
Human

Quote:
She outright thanked Yukino for her criticism, called her a friend, and joined the club purely because she respected her and what the club does. There is a clear difference between the way she acts towards the Service Club and the way she acts in her clique.

You would need some extreme bias to paint Yumiko as an earnest person and Yui as not.
Earnest and nice are entirely separate things. Yukino of all people should know that. Yui kinda acts like she's sucking up to people, even when she's not.

Anyway, my point is that there's really not much difference between the two of them. If anything, they hate each other because of their similarity.
Old 2013-05-24, 01:47   Link #1135
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Hmm, yah know had Yukino just confessed that she was the one who caused the accident in the first place, would things have gone this way?

Any ways, we need a guy like Hachiman in the world today, his ideas may be dark but they work, the popular people just can't think that way cuz they think "Hey, its easy to become popular!" Just cuz of what happened with them, Wrong!!

Over all pretty good episode. I hope this series gets a second season.

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 02:23   Link #1136
Eratas123

Man, I'm surprised they went along with the plan Goes to show that not all the characters in this show are one-dimensional like a lot of anime cast's seem to be.
Old 2013-05-24, 02:52   Link #1137
takai
Easy Muffin

Another excellent episode. Now I'm just angry that I have to wait another week for the next episode.
takai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 03:10   Link #1138
Sides

^^ no good morning kiss from Totsuka, but so close
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 03:18   Link #1139
Tenzen12

Spoiler for Comparison to the novels:

Despite leaving out of lot of content (sometimes even important), unlike Mayou I can't realy critise this show for it. They do good job enough make it my favourite anime of season.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-05-24 at 21:14.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 03:30   Link #1140
Eratas123

Can someone tell me something: What was the point in Hikigaya's plan? So he wants to show that these girl's friendships are pretty shallow.....and then what? Even if he went along with the 'You got punk'd!' part of the plan, it would just make everybody loners when they realized they couldn't trust their friends.

Tags
drama, romantic comedy, school life, shounen