AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-09-26, 05:42   Link #401
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

I'm quite new in the forum, but i hope this won't be such a problem:

I've read all the novels and watched all the anime episodes + the movie, and i wanted to open a topic to expose my thought. The reason i can't do this in any other existing topic is because the argument is really huge (I made 4 pages of Word_file) and it would otherwise get forgotten after some page.

The topic would be about a first general overview of the anime, followed by a deep analysis of each character concerning Kyon and Haruhi relation.

It is surely hard to understand why such topic should be opened, so i first would like to show you what i wanted to post. If you tell me when, i'll send you the word file, so you can read it and understand why such thing requires its own thread. I promise you it won't be anything boring, beside that it will surely give you new ideas.

Waiting for an answer, feel free to contact me anytime. See you

edit:
tomorrow i got an exam, so i should be back during the afternoon

Last edited by Classified Info; 2011-09-26 at 09:04.
Old 2011-09-26, 13:52   Link #402
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Since you are reviewing the series and characters, then these two series impressions threads would be the best place for your discussion:

The Final Thoughts & Overall Series Impressions of Haruhi Suzumiya
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Overall Series Impressions & Total Series Rating

I wouldn't worry about your discussion being forgotten since these two threads haven't had any posts in them for a while.
Old 2011-09-27, 09:09   Link #403
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Thank you really much for your help; that's just exactly the kind of topic i was looking for. I've already posted in there, hoping to revive it.
Old 2011-09-27, 10:26   Link #404
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Just so you know, I moved your post to the Surprise Spoiler thread. You forgot to mention that your post would contain unmarked spoilers from the latest novel, and that's not allowed in anime threads.
Old 2011-09-27, 10:55   Link #405
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

since it was a "FINAL thoughts about the series" etc etc, i thought it was logic that it would have contained spoils: what would you expect from such a thread?

Anyways, won't happen again.
Old 2011-09-27, 11:06   Link #406
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

You also appear to have deleted it as well though. Was that intentional? or a slip of the fingers (moving it seems logical, but then deleting it, after moving it, seems odd.) Unless something else happened of course. I, was just heading over to read it and found it not there, that is all.
Old 2011-09-27, 13:11   Link #407
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Ye, by accident it got deleted together with some other posts. Now Rf restored it.

Thanks
Old 2011-11-29, 00:40   Link #408
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Dunno if this is the place to ask, but can we get this moved into the 'Retired' subforum? There's never going to be another season, after all.
Old 2011-11-29, 00:45   Link #409
Gamer_2k4
Anime Cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Dunno if this is the place to ask, but can we get this moved into the 'Retired' subforum? There's never going to be another season, after all.
Where did you hear that?
Old 2011-11-29, 00:53   Link #410
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer_2k4 View Post
Where did you hear that?
Go look in the Unannounced subforum.
Old 2011-11-29, 01:11   Link #411
AbZeroNow
North American Haruhiist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Go look in the Unannounced subforum.
I think it's premature to think that Haruhi won't get another season. It is slightly irritating that KyoAni's next announced project is something that looks at first glance uninteresting to me.
Old 2011-11-29, 01:25   Link #412
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Considering that Full Metal Panic hasn't been retired yet, I doubt Haruhi thread will be retired. One imagines there will be more talking again once various novel translations come out. Also if another book in announced.

What likely needs to happen is the Genderbending threads need to be active again, as they sort of carried the threads in 2008 when nothing was happening at all aside from a long waiting game that was a know waiting game (we knew another novel was coming and were being teased with Disappeaeance since a while before that). Now we don't have any teases, just a thought that they might not want to keep the threads hanging from the movie.
Old 2011-11-30, 00:56   Link #413
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

There's no need to move this forum since there's still enough posting going on to keep it as it is.

And any other posts on this subject will be deleted.
Old 2012-01-08, 10:10   Link #414
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
As anyone who has looked at the thread lately can see, the All About Haruhi Suzumiya thread is woefully out of date. I'm in the middle of revising it to include details relating to the movie as well as updating the major timeline to include details from the latest novels.

I felt I should ask here if there is anything that should be added to the thread, such as a topic or a question to go in the FAQ. I've added Kimidori as well as Mori and Arakawa to the characters, so they're taken care of already. There's no rush to get things in as I don't imagine it'll be updated until a week or two to allow for final editing to be finished, but I'd like it to remain spoiler-free as it has been.

Thoughts/Questions/Comments?

“Nyahaha! Then we move to round two, Hero! ★”
Chuunibyou translation: 1st novel - OUT/ 2nd novel - OUT
Closed Thread