AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-30, 00:05   Link #1
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Claymore Chapter 106

Welcome to the monthly discussion thread for Claymore, Chapter 106.

The thread was created before the chapter was published. Usually false spoilers start to appear early so (naturally) people always need a place to discuss them.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • The Claymore manga is licensed by Viz so questions about scanlations or answers about scanlation are not allowed. Remember that AnimeSuki does not enable downloading of any licensed anime or manga.
  • Discuss your expectations of the chapter if it has not been published yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
  • Spoilers will not be policed in this thread, so if you haven't read the chapter yet, just stay out if you don't want to read spoilers.

Since Claymore is licensed by Viz the following posts are not allowed
  • Asking where you can find Claymore manga downloads, scans or translations.
  • Linking to Claymore manga downloads, scans or translations.
  • Posting Claymore scans or translations.
  • Discussing Claymore scan groups (past or present).
These rules applies to the raws as well.

You still are allowed to discuss the manga, that has not changed but please remember to limit the discussion to the story itself.

Summaries are allowed, it's just that full translations are against the forum rules. The odd image or a translation of a line or paragraph is acceptable, that's considered "fair use" but more than that isn't allowed. If you need to post a single image (or preferably only the relevant part of an image) for a reason related to discussion you can put it on an image host, but never ever post a link where people can see the entire manga.
Old 2010-07-30, 00:05   Link #2
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Just getting a headstart on spoilers. ^^
Old 2010-07-30, 10:51   Link #3
haegar
mangaviking

wohoo. nothin to say, but I scored the second post
thx 4 early thread

OK, SPOILERS?!? YOU CAN COME OUT NOW !!! LIKE RLY FAST !!!
Old 2010-07-30, 11:34   Link #4
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Whatever chapter 106 is, I hope it won't be an ass-pull by having Priscilla and the Destroyer/Clare prepare to attack one another, and then have the rest of the chapter focus on exposition in Labona or something (though I wouldn't mind seeing Miria and Galatea again).
Old 2010-07-30, 16:05   Link #5
ShiroiRyu

Or we will focus on Raki ?
What they did to him ? **
Old 2010-07-30, 18:46   Link #6
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Time to place your bets on the match of the century

Odds are 80% in favor of Priscilla winning the first round but only 40% over all.

I'm going to bet on Priscilla to win the fight in the end but both suriving, though not becoming allies or friends afterwords... sticking with my gut feeling here but it just keep saying Clare can't win in the here and now but she can't and won't die. Though I have to say I want Clare to win this... what can I say Clare is my fav character.

On cell at the moment sorry if I blew anything spelling or whatnot but I suck on cell phones.
Old 2010-07-30, 19:50   Link #7
Negativedark
Proud Yuma Lover.

Maybe something like Priss kill the Destroyer, but Claire somehow doesn't die with it?
Old 2010-07-30, 20:26   Link #8
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
Time to place your bets on the match of the century

Odds are 80% in favor of Priscilla winning the first round but only 40% over all.

I'm going to bet on Priscilla to win the fight in the end but both suriving, though not becoming allies or friends afterwords... sticking with my gut feeling here but it just keep saying Clare can't win in the here and now but she can't and won't die. Though I have to say I want Clare to win this... what can I say Clare is my fav character.

On cell at the moment sorry if I blew anything spelling or whatnot but I suck on cell phones.
Aw, Ryus, you can't bet without something to bet with.... May I ask how you arrived at those odds? And I bet on Clare to win! Priscilla has had it coming for a long time now; it's about time for her to taste some humiliation and defeat. But just like Fukitsu Naruto said, I hope Yagi doesn't pull something like that .

Btw, rhetorical question, but still no spoilers yet?
Old 2010-07-30, 23:57   Link #9
Joe_fh

Yay new chapter thread.

I have to agree with Ryus again. Based on all that was said in the 105 chapter discussion I just don't see any of them dying. So for Prissy not to die she has to win since it's more likely that Prissy won't kill Clare even if she can while Clare will surely nail Prissy if she had the chance
And about Yagi shift to Rabona - I sort of doubt that. He had a lot of chances to do that since the Destryoer appeared but he didn't. In other words he focused on where the action was. Yet I'm quite sure someone will try to explain to the rest of the ghosts and Dee what is going on.

I actually don't want spoilers this time around..since lately they've all been almost spot ot. It's not that fun when they are real And really why are there no spoilers yet? Though the chapter won't be out for at least a couple of more days so I guess it's natural.
Old 2010-07-31, 01:44   Link #10
Stream
Radical Dreamer

Well, I may as well pop in.

*Sigh* Am I the only one who would've liked Clare resolving her issues by herself? I'm getting a little sick of the whole camaraderie-down-your-throat-and-you-WILL-like-it theme a lot of series seem to embrace so wholeheartedly.
Old 2010-07-31, 03:03   Link #11
Royal Blue Nazi

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_fh View Post
Yay new chapter thread.

I have to agree with Ryus again. Based on all that was said in the 105 chapter discussion I just don't see any of them dying. So for Prissy not to die she has to win since it's more likely that Prissy won't kill Clare even if she can while Clare will surely nail Prissy if she had the chance
And about Yagi shift to Rabona - I sort of doubt that. He had a lot of chances to do that since the Destryoer appeared but he didn't. In other words he focused on where the action was. Yet I'm quite sure someone will try to explain to the rest of the ghosts and Dee what is going on.

I actually don't want spoilers this time around..since lately they've all been almost spot ot. It's not that fun when they are real And really why are there no spoilers yet? Though the chapter won't be out for at least a couple of more days so I guess it's natural.
What really happened in Rabona? I got an answer!!!!

While the rest of the gang got a near-death expreriences with prissy and the destroyer, Miria and the others who are left in the holy city cannot react, BECAUSE MIRIA...MIRIA IS......!!!!!!!!

Well, satisfied?!
Sorry, I need to darken the lines up later!!!!

Last edited by Royal Blue Nazi; 2010-07-31 at 03:17.
Old 2010-07-31, 08:35   Link #12
Newhope

The fight will either end in a stalemate(unlikely) or something will come break the fight up, unless Yagi pulls another fast one and Claire or Priscilla dies.
Old 2010-07-31, 17:56   Link #13
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
The fight will either end in a stalemate(unlikely) or something will come break the fight up, unless Yagi pulls another fast one and Claire or Priscilla dies.
I doubt either will die right now. Still too early imo.
Old 2010-07-31, 18:24   Link #14
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Well... this FAKE spoiler of ch 106 post I found on Baidu looked funny. (anyone understand Chinese)

Spoiler for FAKE SPOILER FOR ch 106 I found on Baidu:

Hopefully the real one will come out in the next few hours but likely not until at least Monday, since spoiler posts (and chapter releases for that matter) are less common on weekends.
Old 2010-07-31, 20:09   Link #15
Irene

Mmmmmmmmmmm..... Myself I´m hoping something awesome will happen this time
Old 2010-07-31, 20:16   Link #16
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene View Post
Mmmmmmmmmmm..... Myself I´m hoping something awesome will happen this time
That narrows it down
Old 2010-07-31, 20:21   Link #17
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

There's enough effort that was put into that fake spoiler that it would be a shame if we didn't know what they were saying. Any speed translators who can give us something to occupy our time with until the real chapter is out?
Old 2010-07-31, 22:05   Link #18
anselfir
Style Über Alles

translation of that fanfiction.

Scene 106 Elysian Gate

This mysterious darkness...what is it?

Helen: Unbelievable, the youki is growing even larger.
Helen: And why is clare's youki flowing from that thing?!

[Clare appears]
Priscilla: Aha! You are hiding there, no wonder i lost track of you.
Clare: in order to defeat you, i've fused with it.
Priscilla: so, you wish to defeat me with its power? how cute
Priscilla: you are a naive little one.

[priscilla's attacks are ineffective]
Priscilla: this smile!?
Clare: thanks to you...i've found my true strength dormant within me

[the spectre of the most powerful and holy and pretty and amazingly awesome fuck yea GODDESS lvEX teresa]
teresa: hi priscilla, long time no see. :3

ok i'll just translate this much. the rest is pretty much in the same tone as the teresa scene. so you can image the level of pwnage that followed.

Last edited by anselfir; 2010-08-01 at 09:54.
Old 2010-07-31, 22:12   Link #19
Ryus
The One Eyed King

What about Raki and Rubel?
Old 2010-07-31, 22:59   Link #20
Ryus
The One Eyed King

This just popped up on the net... a supposed spoiler claiming need of verification.

Quote:
大剑Claymore106话简短情报(待验证)

C罗不出所料的Over了。她当初的计划适得其反,花露水中沉睡的两人被唤醒,其中一个准备刺穿她,一个准 备吃了她

Quote:
Google translation:
If a short sword Claymore106 information (to be verified)

Over the C Lo As expected. Her original plan backfired, toilet water in the wake sleeping two, one ready to pierce her, and a ready to eat her
Not sure what it means... from what I think I can make out, it sounds like a description of a spoiler panel/page and not the whole chapter. Time will tell...