Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-10-16, 14:21   Link #17801
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
...Tsukune would probably have to be careful, when training to use his Shinso power's ... because releasing too much of his power's ... could cause Alucard to "awaken" ...
Thas is, IF, and that's a really big IF, he's within a certain distance of Alucard to even be noticed, or within that dimensional bubble with him. Those barriers aren't so flimsy as to let things like energy surges of other beings seep through, you know. And we all know that Tsukune would be training in Paradise with those abilities anyway, so Tsukune's free to release his inner Shinso to his heart's content while there or at the academy or the human world. But if Moka and Kokoa should ever take Tsukune home to meet the family, THEN he would have to be careful about releasing his shinso powers.
Old 2010-10-16, 14:40   Link #17802
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Thas is, IF, and that's a really big IF, he's within a certain distance of Alucard to even be noticed, or within that dimensional bubble with him. Those barriers aren't so flimsy as to let things like energy surges of other beings seep through, you know. And we all know that Tsukune would be training in Paradise with those abilities anyway, so Tsukune's free to release his inner Shinso to his heart's content while there or at the academy or the human world. But if Moka and Kokoa should ever take Tsukune home to meet the family, THEN he would have to be careful about releasing his shinso powers.
You're right ... after all the Chairman isn't so stupid to risk awakening Alucard during one of Tsukune's training sessions.

Well, I still believe that ... we won't see Tsukune or Moka using their Shinso abilities anytime soon ... after all there are still some issues that need to be resolved first... like Outer Moka disappearing without the Rosario ... or Tsukune's "Ghoul-like" aspect that would take over Tsukune's body if he removes the Holy Lock.

In my opinion both of those things, need to be resolved before, we will see Tsukune's and Moka's Shinso blood awakening and I don't think it's likely that the issue of Outer Moka ... is going to be brought up ... in the middle of the fight against Akua .
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-16, 16:31   Link #17803
Tachibana
タチバナ

To be honest, i can't tell weather or not Tenmei Mikogami, knows that the Shinso blood in Tsukune's body is synchronized with Alucard's, but if Tenmei does, he doesn't look to worried about it though, which means that Tsukune isnt close enough to Alucard's dormant body in order to awaken him, but i bet Touhou Fuhai will discover Tsukune having the Shinso blood, once it finally awakens or unless it gets revealed to him that Tsukune has Moka's Shinso blood inside his body.

You know if you think about it, ever since the beginning, everytime Moka's Rosary was removed her Shinso powers awakened, somewhat, and her true self emerged, and it didn't effect Alucard at all, unless Ikeda didn't think up Alucard or the Shinso at the time or it probably depends what Ikeda had already planned regarding the series itself at that time, and he just simply went along with it as he wrote the series.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-10-16 at 16:47.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 01:09   Link #17804
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
I think there's two parts to that- one being that he wrote it up as he went along, but the other, if you think about it storyline-perspective, is this: from the time Moka was sealed until time when she met Tsukune and he took the rosary off, the Inner , vampire, Shinso-carrying side was sealed, and as Inner herself stated, she'd been asleep a very long time. So not only did she ever activate her Shinso power just once (and Alucard woke up, of course), she also did it when she was pissed at Akua. Tsukune breaking her seal all those times... well, not only had she never been as angry as when she first released it, but the Shinso blood was still lying dormant from all those years of being sealed away... and it still is lying dormant. I have a hunch that because Shinso is a level above even regular vampires, it takes time to master its use/activation, and Moka has obviously never had that time

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 05:05   Link #17805
Chris38

Both of you Magin and Shinso Tsukune, seemed to forget what Akasha said that Moka's personality as well as part of her strength or going to be released, but she also said that the seal isn't a permanent one ... which probably means that for Moka's Shinso power's to be released ... Tsukune probably needs to completely remove the seal from Moka's body ... which probably means Moka's choker as well ... and so far the only thing that Tsukune was removing was the Rosario ... with Moka's choker still being in place ... which probably means that Moka's seal wasn't removed completely ... further evidenced by the fact that if Tsukune has completely removed Moka's seal earlier ... Outer Moka would be already gone.

Though you do have a point Magin ... that even if Moka's seal would be completely removed ... it would take some time for Moka's and probably Tsukune's as well, Shinso blood to awaken. It's just that in nearly every time that Inner Moka has appeared so far ... a part of her seal was still in place (Moka's choker) ... probably limiting the amount of power Inner Moka has at her disposal ... so I think that, Moka's Shinso blood didn't have an ocasion to awaken, since it was still restricted by a part of Moka's seal, that was still present on her body ... in all the times that Inner Moka was released.

Well, it might be a different thing in the current arc, considering the state Moka's seal is currently in ... it might be possible for Moka's Shinso blood to awaken, if the fight against Akua draws for a long period of time and Moka get's pretty angry at Akua ... but that depends on how Ikeda wants the plot of the story to actually proceed ... so we probably need to wait for chapter 36 to see if it's possible for Moka's (and probably Tsukune's as well) Shinso blood to awaken in the current arc ...
Old 2010-10-17, 05:15   Link #17806
Boby Lashly

The neat thing about Street Fighter v. Tekken is that there are going to be two versions of the game. One in the Street Fighter style game play and one in the Tekken game play.

Marvel v. Capcom is still the best, in my opinion. Marvel v. Capcom 3 is going to be out soon.
Boby Lashly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 05:29   Link #17807
Tachibana
タチバナ

@Chris38
I didn't forget that the seal needs to be completly removed to fully awaken Moka's Shinso blood, but im just saying, that when Tsukune removes the seal normally that Moka's Shinso blood awakens to an extent, rather then fully, since Moka is a Shinso.

But the Shinso blood awakening for both Moka and Tsukune is a needed power-up for both, however, there is a strong probability that the Shinso blood will awaken in this Arc.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-10-17 at 05:48.
Old 2010-10-17, 07:20   Link #17808
Chris38

@Shinso Tsukune

Well I don't think that something like a partial awakening of Moka's Shinso blood is possible ... though it's debatable ... after all we still don't know what an ordinary vampire is capable off and where is the barrier to an ordinary vampire's strength ... which only a Shinso vampire can cross ...

So far the only thing that might suggest that Moka has still got some part of her Shinso strength at her disposal ... is the move she used in the fight against Kahula, since I think that such a strong attack isn't something that an normal vampire could pull off ... but that's only speculation on my part.

Well, I might agree that it's possible that Moka's and Tsukune's Shinso blood is going to awaken in the current arc ... it depends on the events ... that the future chapter's are going to contain ...

After all ... for Moka's Shinso blood to awaken the matter of Outer Moka needs to be resolved first ... and I find it unlikely that a matter like that ... is going to be resolved in the middle of the fight against Akua ... also in Tsukune's case there is the matter of the "Ghoul aspect" to Tsukune's power's ... and I don't think that the current Tsukune is going to be able to take control, of that part of his power's.

It might be possible that Tsukune's "confession" to Moka might give Tsukune the opportunity to take control of the darker side of Tsukune's vampire abilities, but that really depends on Ikeda ... and so far there hadn't been any hints that the matter of Tsukune's "Ghoul", as well as, the matter of Outer Moka, are going to be resolved in the current arc ...
Old 2010-10-17, 09:11   Link #17809
Tachibana
タチバナ

Now that Tsukune has made his "confession", hes gonna do everything and all in his power to protect anyone that might harm Moka, Akuha doesn't fall in that catagory, but she is an enemy after seeing the flashbacks of Moka's past, im still on the theory of Akuha being the enemy now, but ally later.

The last time we saw the Ghoul was during the doppalganger Arc, and Ruby noted to Tenmei that his progression into controlling his Shinso power was incredible, no doubt all his training up to this point has allowed him to overcome the Ghoul to an extent, but its still not enough, since the Ghoul still emerges as a result of staying in his Vampire (Shinso) form for to long.

With Tsukune's confession, this could have very well made his "Will" and "Heart" to be no doubt strong enough to overcome the Ghoul, finally, since the Ghoul is the only "thing" standing between his Human and Shinso forms, so in order to access his Shinso form completly, he has to destroy the Ghoul within his mind.

That internal conflict will be difficult, Tsukune's gonna shed some light to vanguish that darkness completly

Even if Ikeda hasnt made any hints about the Ghoul, as of yet, it will definetly happen in his battle against Akuha, im still in the belief that he will be the one to face her first, until Moka wakes up.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-10-17 at 10:40.
Old 2010-10-17, 11:10   Link #17810
Chris38

Well, we will see about that ... after all, so far there is nothing being revealed ... about how the current arc is going to proceed ... so anything is a possibility.

So we probably need to wait for the next chapter to come out, which is still ... about half a month of waiting ahead of us ... since, currently I don't think it's possible to verify if you're speculation is correct ... or not.

Though, in my opinion, if Tsukune had t o fight against Akua on his own ... he would be quickly overwhelmed by her and would be defeated ... or something even worse then that might happen to Tsukune, if he would fight against Akua on his own ...

After all, Akua has trained in using her vampire abilities as well as Tohou Fuhai's technique ... for nearly her entire life ... while Tsukune has started to train in using his vampire abilities only a few month's ago.

Certainly he showed some remarkable progress in that short period of time, but based on what we had seen about Tsukune's abilities so far ... I don't think that Tsukune is at a level to be able to compete against someone as strong as Akua ... on his own, even if Tsukune's Shinso blood awakens ... since based on what we have seen about Akua's abilities so far ... she seems to specialize in going against opponents that, theoretically should be stronger then her ... but thanks to Akua's knowledge of Tohou Fuhai's technique ... she's the one who has an advantage rather then her enemy.

So, I really doubt that Tsukune would be able to fight against someone like that ... on his own.

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-10-17 at 11:22.
Old 2010-10-17, 12:09   Link #17811
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Tsukune might probably develop new "abilities" which is beyond Moka's and Akuha's, because he is human and like half Saiyan's emotions can trigger power levels and unknown abilities. Yes a DragonBall reference on my part.
Old 2010-10-17, 12:31   Link #17812
G.R.J

only true anoraks here i see. superb! i feel very wet behind the ears indeed.
G.R.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 12:45   Link #17813
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Whats a anorak? some kind of fanboy?
Old 2010-10-17, 13:09   Link #17814
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Tsukune might probably develop new "abilities" which is beyond Moka's and Akuha's, because he is human and like half Saiyan's emotions can trigger power levels and unknown abilities. Yes a DragonBall reference on my part.
Well, that's true ... Tsukune's "human" part might give Tsukune some abilities and trigger power levels that "pure vampires" are unable to have.

Though, it depends on Ikeda ... if he wants to develop Tsukune's abilities like that, but I think that giving Tsukune some abilities that "Pure vampires / Shinso vampires" are unable to have ... would certainly make Tsukune's hybrid status a lot more interesting and maybe make Tsukune able to compete against the stronger enemies as well.

Unfortunately it's still speculation on our part, since currently, there isn't anything suggesting, that Tsukune might develop abilities like that ...

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-10-17 at 13:21.
Old 2010-10-17, 22:47   Link #17815
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

^
Well at least we got berserk mode where he feels no pain and keeps attacking. That's one.
Old 2010-10-17, 22:54   Link #17816
Tachibana
タチバナ

Biologically, Tsukune's potential is far greater than Akuha's, Moka's, Akasha's and even Alucard's, even though i might be going too far with mentioning Alucard's name like this, but Tsukune along with Moka, is the guy whos basically gonna save the world, so we can't deny this, i have no doubt that Tsukune will gain abilities and powers that not even pure blooded vampires or Shinso have.

Even though at this point Akuha is a stronger opponent, he will be the one to face her first since all this is going in that direction, i don't expect much of a fight between the two, but probably an exchange of words, unless Lingling is still battling, but her wicked smile to Akuha means that shes gonna give her a good work out, while Akuha my have great knowledge on Touhou Fuhai's technique, this is where Akuha's Hougetsu Jigen Tou will fail, since it seems to be her signature move, even if she upgraded the technique, she could have also unknowingly gave it a weakness, but if anyone would know how to counter it, it would be Touhou.

But the Wong family knows about the technique entirely, especially Touhou and Lingling, they may know secrets to the technique and counters to it that not even Akuha knows about, Lingling confronting Akuha on the last page and Akuha being surprised is evidence of this, while them using the same technique could have cancelled it out, but this may not be entirely true, we will just have to see.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-10-17 at 23:32.
Old 2010-10-18, 00:53   Link #17817
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Spoiler for Tsukune:
I'm sorry, but were have you gotten the idea that biologically Tsukune's potential is greater then Alucard's. After all even if Tsukune is going to gain an ability that will give him an advantage against Moka, Akua, or Akasha herself ... in terms of how much power Tsukune will have at his disposal ... I think that Tsukune would be equal to Moka ... in that regard at least. Not to mention the fact that in terms of how much combat experience Tsukune has got ... for now Moka is clearly the superior one.

Personally I'm a little against giving Tsukune some uber abilities and techniques, since I would like Tsukune to become that powerful on his own ... not with the assistance of some pretty powerful technique that only Tsukune could use ... but that's only my personal opinion and will see what Ikeda will do.

After all ... we still don't know how Tsukune's power's are actually going to be developed.

Quote:
Spoiler for Fight against Akua:
Well, even if Akua's technique would be broken ... she can always use it again ... and if Tsukune is going to go against Akua ... on his own ... and says something that displeases her ... then Tsukune is probably going to get himself killed.

We still don't know ... if Moka is going to wake up with the other''s ... or not ... and you're belief that she isn't going to wake up ... is still speculation on you're part Shinso Tsukune.

Well, the same can be said about Tsukune ... since currently (chapter 35) Tsukune is unconscious as well ... and we still don't know if Tsukune is going to regain consciousness in the next chapter ... when he is ... probably going to return to his physical body.

Quote:
Spoiler for Akua's technique:
Well it might be even possible that Ling Ling and Tohou Fuhai or going to defeat Akua without Tsukune's and Moka's assistance. Well, I think that's rather unlikely, but it's a possibility as well.

Simply saying we don't know how the fight against Akua is going to proceed .. so anything is a possibility and there's no way for us to verify this ... before chapter 36 comes out.
Old 2010-10-18, 07:59   Link #17818
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Rosario+Moe
Spoiler for Xover:
Old 2010-10-18, 08:02   Link #17819
Tachibana
タチバナ

Well, i meant that in Tsukune's current state, that his potential will be incredible, i didn't mean to say it like that, but in more direct words "he's gonna be a badass".

Akuha could use that technique more times, but in this Arc, its gonna be countered, Linlin has already proved this, and Akuha's technique will fail, since she is fighting the characters thats gonna live to the end of the series, as for Tsukune being attacked by Akuha, this is to be expected.

Since Akuha will see Tsukune as another threat, until Akuha finds out who he is, while that may do little effect on Akuha's view on Tsukune, she will definetly rethink this when she finally reunites with Moka, to her, he is another enemy, and for Tsukune saying something Akuha doesn't like, this could or could not happen, we will have to see though.

Linlin is gonna be a difficult opponent for Akuha, and as for Touhou, yes, he is very old, but that don't mean he can't fight, as one of the Dark Lords, Touhou will be able to hold his own against her, Tsukune will wake up in the next chapter, since Kurumu is the one bringing him back, as for Moka, they will have more difficulty waking her up, so she would probably wake up during the confrontation between Tsukune and Akuha, and thats when Moka steps in.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-10-18 at 10:50.
Old 2010-10-18, 15:39   Link #17820
Chris38

@Shinso Tsukune

Well, it's not like I have anything to add on the matter of Moka waking up or Tsukune fighting Akua on his own, since we already have quite thoroughly discussed this particular matter and none of us ... has enough evidence to convince the other one, so it seems that we have not choice but to wait for chapter 36 to resolve this particular part of our discussion.

I agree that Ling Ling was able to counter Akua's technique ... by using the same technique against her ... and it's not like Tsukune or Moka are able to use the dimensional sword ... and they don't have the to learn it, before they will fight against Akua ... so if Tohou Fuhai's would have to be countered ... Tsukune and Moka would have to find some different way to counter Akua's technique ... which, probably won't be something easy to do ...

As to Ling Ling being a tough opponent for Akua ... well that might be true. I mean that Ling Ling might be a pretty tough for Akua to start taking her seriously ... since I don't think that currently Akua has gotten serious yet.

After all ... the way Akua currently fights ... is completely different compared ti the brief fight between Akasha and Akua ... and I don't think even Tohou Fuhai is going to have a chance against a serious Akua ...

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire