AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-01-25, 16:34   Link #18801
Tachibana
タチバナ

I have a feeling Tsukune will impress Touhou, like you say and your also right that Tsukune learning about controlling and compressing youki during his short training with Ruby was very impressive.

Even though Tsukune was originally human and that having Youki (Shinso Power) and being Ayashi (Vamp/Shinso) was uncharted territory for him, But with him learning that fast and being flawless for the first time during his training with Ruby proves that though he used to be human he was born with unnatural talents that will further augment his training, powers and abilities.

Both Ruby and Ura-Moka were impressed with his progress even Fanfan was amazed by how strong he was when he stop the phoenix with his current strength, Fanfan noted that Tsukune will "shake up the underground" and as strong as Tsukune will become in the future, i agree.

Your probably right about the Jigen-Tou not only would he learn the orginal Jigen-Tou but he would learn how to upgrade and use it in ways not even Touhou or Akua could do, that would prove Tsukune like Linlin are the successors to Touhou Fuhai.

If i'm right and there are no delays we will find out more in 9 days about Tsukune's training.

Another topic, i was just thinking and it suddenly occurred to me, Kahlua is on Hokuto's and Kiria's side of Fairy Tale as a hired assassin, it would make sense considering the good terms Miyabi and Kiria are on would confirm this since it was Miyabi who hired her, this means we will be seeing Kahlua much sooner than we originally thought which also means she will be joining there raid of Fairy Tale HQ.

I am so looking forward to Tsukune's and Kahlua's "encounter" it will be kewl.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-01-25 at 19:25.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 20:23   Link #18802
tyler101

it will be aka AWESOME
tyler101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 20:40   Link #18803
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
it's what his training will focus on that is the big question mark right now.
As long as Touhai doesn't go back into '2dgirls4eva' mode I'm sure well be fine lol

Strangely, given how tight a group the 3 dark lords appeared to be, you could almost suggest they are near enough godparents to Moka and now indirectly Tsukune as he shares Moka's blood.
Reading: None at the moment
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 22:35   Link #18804
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyranuus View Post
As long as Touhai doesn't go back into '2dgirls4eva' mode I'm sure well be fine lol

Strangely, given how tight a group the 3 dark lords appeared to be, you could almost suggest they are near enough godparents to Moka and now indirectly Tsukune as he shares Moka's blood.
Tenmei Mikogami is the closest thing to being Moka's godparent while Akasha is her mother, i have no idea what Touhou would be considered to Moka aside from the one who repaired her Rosary.

As for Tsukune he shares a soon-to-be disciple/master relationship with Touhou while Akasha would be considered to be his maternal mother (biology terms) because of her Shinso blood that was passed down from Moka to him, Tenmei however would be his employer while Tsukune is Tenmei's go2guy.

I agree, either way both Moka and Tsukune share a relationship with the dark lords and are both related by blood to the leader of the dark lords, this is very interesting i wonder if it's related to Jack Frost's prophecy.
Old 2011-01-29, 03:29   Link #18805
Chris38

@Shinso Tsukune

Well, I believe that the fact that Tsukune and Moka have Akasha's blood in their veins has some relation with Jack Frosts prophecy, since without their Shinso power's Moka and Tsukune would be no match against Alucard, who's defeat is probably going to bring a change to the world that the prophecy speaks about.

Although, I have to say that the awakening of Tsukune's Shinso blood isn't something that Tsukune can achieve with just training sessions, after all based upon the flashback to Moka's childhood, the Shinso blood needs some kind of emotional trigger for the full extent of the Shinso vampire's power to be released.

Meaning that the only thing that Tsukune could train is how to take control over the abilities that he currently has, when his Shinso blood is still in a dormant state within his body, and for his Shinso abilities to awaken he would either need to go through some traumatic event equal to what Moka went through when Akua has slashed Akasha in half in front of her eyes, or his Shinso abilities could awaken due to a "synchronized" response to the fact that Moka's own Shinso power's have reawakened - but the posibility of something like that happening is pretty low, due to the fact that Moka's seal has been repaired.

At least that's what I have been thinking on the topic of Tsukune's Shinso abilities, which - if Ikeda is really aiming for Tsukune's Shinso power's to awaken in the "Rescue Moka" - then it's probably going to occur during his fight with Akua, where something is going to happen that is going to cause Tsukune's Shinso power's to awaken, and so far the only thing that I thought about, which could cause something like that to occur is Outer Moka getting severely injured during the duel between Akua and Tsukune...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-29, 08:56   Link #18806
Tachibana
タチバナ

The emotional trigger would be anger and hatred in Moka's original case of her childhood after what Akua did, however from seeing how Tsukune's Shinso power can be released there are other ways such as "love", "want" and "determination" for protecting others lives.

But when Akua's and Tsukune's fight comes they won't be careless if Moka is present thats something they absolutely will not do unknown to eachother, they will have great concern for her safety, but it would be Hokuto and Kiria that would anger Tsukune enough to allow him to release his full Shinso power as a result of Moka being kidnapped and her life being in danger, as for Akua she to will feel angered that those two would kidnapped Moka. Thats basically were Tsukune and Akua team up to rescue Moka from Hokuto and Kiria.

But that won't happen until after the fight or even during which Akua and Tsukune would stop fighting and help Moka.
Old 2011-01-29, 09:46   Link #18807
Chris38

@Shinso Tsukune

Well, personally I don't think that Hokuto and Kiria will be able to kidnap Moka, after all Tsukune's comrades aren't as naive as Tsukune, and will probably keep an eye on both of them to avoid them from kidnapping Moka, while they use Tsukune and his friends as an distraction.

At least I don't think that something like that is going to occur, not to mention that both Hokuto and Kiria know that they can't release Moka's powers in her Outer Moka form, with the Rosario sealing her powers that only Tsukune is able to remove...

Of course it might be possible that they are going to manipulate Tsukune into removing the Rosario, but at that point they would have to face against Inner Moka, who's well quite a dangerous opponent that has beaten both Kiria and Hokuto in the past...

Basically I don't see the sense of Hokuto and Kiria trying to kidnap Moka, with the seal being repaired.

Of course, they might not know about the fact that Tohou Fuhai has repaired the Rosario, but considering the fact that kidnapping Outer Moka won't bring them closer to achieving their objective ... not to mention put them against an even worse situation then the one that Akua is currently in - since, like you said it might be even possible that Akua is going to join up with Tsukune, if they kidnap Moka.

Simply saying I believe that the possibility of Hokuto and Kiria kidnapping Moka, during Tsukune's infiltration to the Fairy Tale's headquarters is pretty low, after all with everything that has been revealed so far, they wouldn't gain anything from doing something like that, not to mention that it would be a pretty stupid move on their part - after all, based on what has been reveled so far, I belive that both Hokuto and Kiria are a little smarter then that.

Not to mention that the possibility of Tsukune's Shinso blood awakening depends on what Tsukune is going to learn during his "training sessions" with Tohou Fuhai, which we currently don't know anything about.

Furthermore, I believe that the R+V manga is going to continue until Tsukune, Moka and their friends graduate from Youkai Academy, which means that their is still a whole school year for the author to write, which means that the "Rescue Moka arc" isn't going to resolve everything, and while it might be the end of the Fairy Tale organization, I believe that some "new" more powerful enemies are going to take Fairy Tale's role as the antagonist near the end of the Rescue Moka arc...

After all, in my opinion, Tsukune and Moka aren't strong enough to be able to deal with Alucard yet, and I would be really irritated if they suddenly received some kind of "power up" that would allow them to face Alucard - meaning that, while both Tsukune and Moka are probably going to become stronger, during the "Rescue Moka arc", they won't be strong enough to take care of Alucard yet, and like I said near the end of the "Rescue Moka" arc some stronger enemies will appear, or something similar to that - after which we will proceed to Tsukune's third year at the Youkai Academy, although their are probably going to be a few "lighter chapters" before that...

At least that's what I think...
Old 2011-01-29, 13:19   Link #18808
khprincessh

no no not going to happen
Old 2011-01-29, 17:14   Link #18809
tyler101

yea i think yur right but it would be kind of stuped to like put in a arc wear touhou gives them like a device to stop alucard
tyler101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-29, 17:39   Link #18810
Tachibana
タチバナ

Well, Chris38 i don't really a agree with you on a possible 3rd year at the academy because it has now already revealed the eldest sister Akua, Moka's missing past and her mother Akasha as well as Alucard the "Ultimate Vampire" and final antagonist of the series not to mention that in a few short chapters Fairy Tale HQ will be raided with the protagonists of the series.

Because of these recent and future events which have and will happen it's hard to even confirm a 3rd year at the academy, well for me of course so for now i'm not going to think of that possibilty and just see how things go.

But yeah it's going to be a fight with Akua and beating her then Hokuto and Kiria make there move to kidnap Moka. Tsukune and Akua resolve their differences and then she joins his side to rescue Moka, but yeah thats why Ikeda made Tsukune, Akua's opponent, shes a future ally character. This can partially be confirmed with her brief confrontation with Akasha.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-01-29 at 20:32.
Old 2011-01-30, 02:20   Link #18811
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
I believe there will be a third year simply because there is more to the series than just dealing with the antagonists and legendary beasts. There is the series of events for Tsukune to play out of attempting to achieve his goal of uniting youkai and humanity under a banner of peace. If anything, that will be the final deal Tsukune will have to work for in order for the series to come to a conclusive end.

As with most series, it will be the trials of dealing with social and political interactions of both those sides that is sure to put forth a great challenge for Tsukune. But at least he won't be alone in his endeavor, as he has at least 1 Dark Lord in his corner, and if Touhou agrees, then that would make 2 of the most influential youkai at Tsukune's side for that end. IF, by some miraculous miracle, Akasha is still alive, then I'm sure she would also be supporting him. After all, her one and only daughter is his Destined One, if her words on that seal is anything to go by.

So if you look at all the strings hanging loose in the series, there is actually quite a few things to do yet that even these major arcs have only hinted at.

This is only the tip of the iceberg (yay Mizore!).
Old 2011-01-30, 02:27   Link #18812
Chris38

@Shinso Tsukune

Well, that's up to Ikeda to decide, since we don't know what he has planned as the future events of this manga.

After all, the fact that a manga is ending is not only decided by the question of who the final antagonist is, but also the question, have the protagonists became strong enough to beat him ? - I mean it's pretty common in a manga, for the final villain to appear early in the manga, before the protagonist become strong enough to deal with him, and I have to say that, in my opinion the R+V manga might proceed to that route.

I mean, currently both Moka's and Tsukune's Shinso power's haven't even been awakened yet - not to mention that in Tsukune's case he haven't even been capable of using his power's without his Holy Lock, and, in my opinion, it would be pretty anticlimactic, if Tsukune was capable of using his Shinso abilities, with almost no development leading up to it.

Not to mention the fact that the R+V manga is selling quite well, and I don't see Ikeda ending something that gives him money - and is still quite popular.
Old 2011-01-30, 10:47   Link #18813
Tachibana
タチバナ

@Chris38

Though i can make predictions on whats going to happen regarding major events i can't predict everything, however your right, whatever Ikeda plans is up to him.

But if Alucard does make his appearance at the end of the "Rescue Moka" arc, than the entire arc could be considered as preperations for that battle as well as to save Moka.

@GrrDraxin

As for Akasha, if she were here today than she would no doubt support Tsukune 100%, but i believe Akasha is alive, her "fate" has been left on a cliffhanger which is a good sign, i also read a japanese bio on her saying that she is "Sleeping in a state with Arukado Arukado still inside", now some of the synonyms for "sleeping" include "dormant", "slumber". Which is quite common referring to vampires who are asleep, of course when the time comes for Alucard's appearance thats when she will "probably" or "might" make her reappearance.

Yes, i do agree with you, GO MIZORE!

speaking of Rosario + Vampire, i just made my order for Omote-Moka gym uniform figure and when it gets here i'll have both Ura-Moka and Omote-Moka.

Something random, i decided to look up the meaning to "Shuzen" and i found out it means "mustache and beard" which is pretty ironic considering Issa has a mustache and beard, it can also mean "cultivation of goodness".

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-01-30 at 11:49.
Old 2011-01-30, 12:04   Link #18814
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I wonder how they are going to move on to a third year... they are never in school.
Old 2011-01-30, 14:38   Link #18815
khprincessh

yeah thats true what about school
Old 2011-01-30, 16:17   Link #18816
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Well, considering that all these "trips" are sanctioned by the school "Administrator", they are probably considered "school credit for field work and life experience". The NP Club is indeed helping out the headmaster in gathering information and confronting and impeding the progress of the opposition to the school and it's ideals. So, if these "Classes" are worth anything, I'd say that they would be worth more than the normal class credits, and Tsukune and his crew are probably further ahead in school credit points than most of the rest of their class.

So just because they're not there half the time, doesn't mean they aren't earning their grades. Just looking at all the things they've done, either for the school directly, or things outside of it via "club trips" that have benefited the school in some way.

First there was the "Stoner Teacher" kidnapping students and being summarily dismissed for it. Next was taking down of the corrupt "police force". The next event with Liliko wasn't as significant, but probably at least had some impact on her teaching techniques, and made her more careful to not go overboard. The the events with the Witches Knoll that prevented Ruby's master from revealing the existence of monsters to the general human populous, and the saving of many human lives and the employment of Ruby as the headmaster's assistant.

Following that, the event with Mizore and Kotsubo that got Kotsubo out of the picture due to his disregard for life and student/teacher relations. Then began the whole arc of the Anti-Thesis, which starts from the later part of volume 5 pretty much continued through volume 9 of the first season, but the main battles taking place in the last chapter of volume 5 all though volume 6 and into volume 7. After that, was "Stoner Teacher" Ishigami's final retaliation resulting in the school festival chaos that shut down the school, with Tsukune and company preventing any further destruction... with exception of the damage done to his neighborhood and playground in volume 10.

There be more to add to that list of "good deeds" looking into the events of Season 2, but I'm getting a bit lazy and don't really want to name those right now as it took me getting out my hardcopy volumes for the above named events. But all in all, Tsukune and them have made more of a beneficial dent in their school than many if not all other attendants that have ever attended the school.

Last edited by GrrDraxin; 2011-01-30 at 18:04.
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-31, 09:32   Link #18817
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Obviously they'd move up. A few "make up" tests and they'd be set. It was a joke. But this time is the longest they have gone without school.
Old 2011-01-31, 10:09   Link #18818
Tachibana
タチバナ

Akasha-Sama

Spoiler for Pic:

I wish to see more of her and with crimson red eyes!
Old 2011-01-31, 16:10   Link #18819
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I am pretty sure we will never see her again.
Old 2011-01-31, 16:18   Link #18820
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I am pretty sure we will never see her again.
Maybe not in person. There has to be some way for the mother to met her daughter's lover.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire