AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-03-21, 02:02   Link #1141
ragez2010
TamingSari

why would Tsurara stalk his granchildren? that would be her granchildren too, she won and the curse already lift up right.
Old 2013-03-21, 02:26   Link #1142
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

btw has this new omake? (i guess) been posted anywhere cause i cant find it. i'd really like to read it if anyone could point me in the right direction...
Old 2013-03-21, 05:02   Link #1143
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
Was it stated that Rikuo is not completely immortal, or just speculation.
Seeing as Rihan stayed young for centuries, I am pretty sure that Rikuo will live for few centuries as well. Nurarihyon's seem to live quite long.

Quote:
btw has this new omake? (i guess) been posted anywhere cause i cant find it. i'd really like to read it if anyone could point me in the right direction...
Raws (and soft scanlations) can be found on some Chinese sites, forums, MAL as well as tumblr. I'd link but the Manga is licensed so it is against the rules to post them here.
Old 2013-03-21, 05:19   Link #1144
Used Can

Rihan also died looking young. So, probably their human side doesn't really make them live any less than a full yōkai.
Old 2013-03-21, 10:45   Link #1145
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Rihan also died looking young. So, probably their human side doesn't really make them live any less than a full yōkai.
Rihan lived for more than 250 years...
Old 2013-03-21, 11:43   Link #1146
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Best explanation would be that a yokai's life is determined by his fear, considering when Rikuo was injured he said as long as his fear is intact he won't die. So as long as his fear exists Rikuo probably won't kick the bucket.
Old 2013-03-21, 17:01   Link #1147
Used Can

This also makes you wonder if they can also live as long in their human form... Rikuo in his human form definitely ages... However, his yōkai for seems to have a fixed age.

This makes me wonder if after a certain age he can no longer go back to his human form.
Old 2013-03-26, 16:04   Link #1148
Suki90
I'll follow you for ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Yup, and he would lived more if he wasn't murdered by Hagoromo Gitsune.

I think that Rikuo's human form is going to stop aging when he reach a certain age. I mean, Rihan's human form was the same even after 250 or 300 years. I know he's a hanyou, half demon, but even with that his human part can always being affected, but it seems that his human form grew until some age and then stopped.

To conclude my first post xD: Rikuo can be inmortal thanks to his youkai blood and his fear, his human form maybe'll age until a certain point and then it'll stop.

Pairings I support
Spoiler:
Old 2013-03-26, 16:16   Link #1149
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki90 View Post
Yup, and he would lived more if he wasn't murdered by Hagoromo Gitsune.

I think that Rikuo's human form is going to stop aging when he reach a certain age. I mean, Rihan's human form was the same even after 250 or 300 years. I know he's a hanyou, half demon, but even with that his human part can always being affected, but it seems that his human form grew until some age and then stopped.

To conclude my first post xD: Rikuo can be inmortal thanks to his youkai blood and his fear, his human form maybe'll age until a certain point and then it'll stop.
Rikuo a special half demon/human though. He fought a being who is consider god in this series. Rikuo = age 25 = GG

Over many of years, Tsurara will be with Rikuo still. Awaiting her time, when the lord of the night develops a onee chan fetish with Tsurara

What I want is a new series where Rikuo/harem kids are the main focus. 3-4 sisters and 1 brother. LOL and slowly introduce each of those sisters their hot wacky friend to their brother (1+ harem). Rikuo/Tsurara/Yura/Kana/new girls = incest + battle manga + harem + romance (hopefully) = super sales!
Old 2013-03-26, 16:36   Link #1150
Suki90
I'll follow you for ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Rikuo a special half demon/human though. He fought a being who is consider god in this series. Rikuo = age 25 = GG

Over many of years, Tsurara will be with Rikuo still. Awaiting her time, when the lord of the night develops a onee chan fetish with Tsurara

What I want is a new series where Rikuo/harem kids are the main focus. 3-4 sisters and 1 brother. LOL and slowly introduce each of those sisters their hot wacky friend to their brother (1+ harem). Rikuo/Tsurara/Yura/Kana/new girls = incest + battle manga + harem + romance (hopefully) = super sales!
LOL

It is a shame that Hiroshii will not make, at least for the moment -will see some years later, right now a series of Rikuo's kids or something like that I wanted to see an epilogue with a skip time, showing Rikuo and Tsurara's child but meh, I'm happy with the omake that confirmed the RikuTsu pairing :'p

Pairings I support
Spoiler:
Old 2013-06-09, 23:39   Link #1151
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Just read the translation for the Half-Yokai Village omake.

So Hagoromo Gitsune is neither Kitsune or Otome, then who is she?

She still seems to retain the memories of both, but also the Kitsune power???!!!!!
Will she still resurrect after X centuries????

Rikuo, big mistake not choosing Gitsune!!!!!
Old 2013-06-10, 01:55   Link #1152
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Well if it's any consolation, him and Tsurara are probably canon.
Old 2013-06-11, 16:27   Link #1153
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

So yea...Tsurara seems to be pretty much the "final girl" and I am so ok with this! xD
Old 2013-06-11, 17:36   Link #1154
Eragon210

who can i read the translation? pm me pls

thx a lot
Old 2013-06-11, 20:45   Link #1155
Arczyx
None. ない. Nihil.

So the author's final choice is Tsurara, huh? Though Tsurara is fine, personally I think Gitsune is a much much more interesting choice (I know it wouldn't happen, but still...)

Well, at least it's not Kana.
Old 2013-06-11, 23:00   Link #1156
NeutralZero

haaah... if that's how the author wants it then it can't be help...poor Yura...
Old 2013-06-12, 20:42   Link #1157
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arczyx View Post
I think Gitsune is a much much more interesting choice (I know it wouldn't happen, but still...)
I think that'd be awkward considering she is also part Otome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
haaah... if that's how the author wants it then it can't be help...poor Yura...
Did Yura even have feelings for Rikuo? I always thought they were just bros.
Old 2013-06-13, 04:00   Link #1158
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Did Yura even have feelings for Rikuo? I always thought they were just bros.
Minor, tsundereish crush maybe. But unlike Tsurara and Kana, she was never actually in love.
Old 2013-06-13, 10:16   Link #1159
kagato3

Not realy sure Tsurara is the final girl. While the curse is broken their relationship hasn't changed that much and if anything she seems to maybe on the same level as Kana. Yara likely has feelings for him but they are pretty conflicted due to the whole issues with him being a yokai. But if drunk Rikuo is any sign there may not be a final girl cause he is too much of a player at heart.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2013-06-13, 10:26   Link #1160
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Rikuo was about to kiss her. It's only a matter of time before he does it for real. Tsurara has as good as won. Kana was just a crush. Over the course of the manga, Rikuo realized the one he truly loves is the one girl that has always been by his side supporting him.

Tags
fantasy, shounen