AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-03-03, 13:40   Link #381
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Episode 9: Maki was pitch red, when she got hugged by Hitomi. Yuri?
i know that came out of nowhere!? it really did seem like yuri, that red face came out of nowhere and it was only from a hug! was there some foreshadowing for this in the other eps?
Old 2013-03-03, 14:15   Link #382
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Wow Hitomi and Fujioka are too alike. Riko was able to succeed if only just a little.
Old 2013-03-03, 14:33   Link #383
Sxerks

Quote:
Originally Posted by fukarming View Post
ep 9 is awesome. I can't help but laugh the entire episode.

Spoiler for ep9:
There was no previous interaction, chapters 183 and 184 were used in episode 9 , and the flash back was also contained in those chapters.

They do however meet next in chapter 210, but that just came out this November and I doubt it will be used this season, maybe an upcoming OVA though.
Sxerks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-03, 15:43   Link #384
Excorsism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Forget Sensei and Ninomiya, I want to know more about Spicyman.
Seconded. Spicyman is my hero! Really loved the Fujioka and Hitomi segment though. Being Fujioka is suffering (?). lol
Old 2013-03-03, 17:27   Link #385
HandofFate

lots of good hitomi screentime this episode.
Too bad the movie tickets never managed to find a home.
Old 2013-03-03, 19:15   Link #386
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

What I like is how Hosaka brings up Fist of the North Star when he thinks about a love story.

His Sheer Manliness is on a different level!

Last edited by playmaker2k; 2013-03-04 at 05:16.
playmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-03, 20:33   Link #387
Sphire

You know, watching this season of Minami-ke felt like something was missing. So I just randomly decided to re-watch the past seasons and man, I grew a new appreciation for this season. Truly, I'd forgotten much of what happened before and rewatching it just reminded me of the awesome past interactions and how they shape this season. I even love the little touches like the cups the Minami family use this season.

And ep. 9 was just golden. Haruka trolling everyone by giving that ticket away (although she might not have realised there were 2 tickets there, although surely she should've realised the tickets Hitomi brought were the same ones). Hitomi is turning out to be another fun character in the series. All of them are fun, and I probably only find Hayami somewhat annoying.

And I totally wanted Natsuki to tell Touma 'I love you'. Haha, that would have been epic.
Old 2013-03-03, 21:41   Link #388
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Hitomi is a cutie. I hope Natsuki actually realizes how much she likes him....but something tells me he winds up with Haruka...

And it was waaaaaay too cute with how Fujioka and Hitomi were completely in sync. If Fuji didn't like Kana so much and Hitomi likes Natsuki, I'd vote for these two crazy kids to get together in the end, despite the age difference.

Love Now is the new Ninomiya/Sensei

And as soon as Spicyman came on, the first thing that came to mind is, 'Is that Hosaka with another weird job?'
Old 2013-03-03, 23:08   Link #389
Tiranas

Damn, even more shipping options. I could live with Hitomi x Fujioka. If this were another genre I could see them teaming up to get through to their crushes only to discover that they are actually meant for each other in the end.

I really pitied Fujioka when everone incuding Kana told him he just didn't express his feelings well enough. He could probably propose to Kana on the spot and she still wouldn't get it.
Tiranas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 01:44   Link #390
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Hitomi was damn adorable this episode. Could not even come close to the epicness of the last episode, but it was still awesome.
Old 2013-03-04, 03:38   Link #391
SQA

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
Hitomi is a cutie. I hope Natsuki actually realizes how much she likes him....but something tells me he winds up with Haruka...

And it was waaaaaay too cute with how Fujioka and Hitomi were completely in sync. If Fuji didn't like Kana so much and Hitomi likes Natsuki, I'd vote for these two crazy kids to get together in the end, despite the age difference.

Love Now is the new Ninomiya/Sensei

And as soon as Spicyman came on, the first thing that came to mind is, 'Is that Hosaka with another weird job?'
Love Now must be from the same writer/director. as Ninomiya-kun.
SQA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-05, 00:11   Link #392
X207
Gamyūsa

lol, this episode was a little bit too funny (yes pun intended). Rika seems like a very normal character though she frets over the use of "little" a bit too much. the Fujioka and Hitomi matching were equally funny and so were the failed attempts for the clueless love targets. the episode wasnt the funniest in the series but it was very funny and satisfying (the veggie ep still wins.) im glad to see the series doesnt lose the comedy very much and its consistent while putting out new funny segments. ive loved the series since it first aired and i still like it the same amount or even more than before.

Last edited by X207; 2013-03-05 at 14:13.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-05, 15:45   Link #393
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Fujioka and Hitomi in perfect sync was really funny just because of the reactions it caused from Kana and Chiaki. Also it seems Fijioka is quite aware of Kana's density by now as he's outright confessed to her a few times without her understanding. Hitomi is the victum of understanding what Natsuki is thinking, but not the subject matter of his thoughts. Natsuki is also dense, but in a different way. Kana likes Fujioka, but keeps misunderstanding things. We have no idea if Natsuki has any feelings at all for Hitomi as each time he's thinking about other people at the time...be it Haruka, Touma, or even Hosaka.

Hosaka's motives are right out in the open.
Old 2013-03-10, 00:15   Link #394
xxxplizit
triple-echhi

Send a message via AIM to xxxplizit Send a message via MSN to xxxplizit Send a message via Yahoo to xxxplizit
Spoiler for Ep10:
Old 2013-03-10, 05:17   Link #395
EroKing

Old 2013-03-10, 08:59   Link #396
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

I love elementary school dialogue...

"What's a snack party?"

It's a party with snacks."

"What's egg sake?"

"It's sake mixed with eggs."

I haven't figured out if Makoto is the luckiest fifth-grade boy in Japan, or the unluckiest - but he's definitely gotten more feel-ups and peepshows than your average high-schooler. It's also worth pointing out that Mako-chan has the best fashion sense (and cutest head-bob) of any of the girls in the cast. Highly disturbing.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-10, 11:41   Link #397
darkxrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
I love elementary school dialogue...

"What's a snack party?"

It's a party with snacks."

"What's egg sake?"

"It's sake mixed with eggs."

I haven't figured out if Makoto is the luckiest fifth-grade boy in Japan, or the unluckiest - but he's definitely gotten more feel-ups and peepshows than your average high-schooler. It's also worth pointing out that Mako-chan has the best fashion sense (and cutest head-bob) of any of the girls in the cast. Highly disturbing.
I agree! Mako-chan surely knows how to dress well. He's too cute!!
I wonder what he'll do when he hits puberty.. I guess we'll never know at this rate.
darkxrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-10, 12:15   Link #398
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Makoto is quite the gentleman. In his stead and especially at his age, I wouldn't have wasted an opportunity to watch an older girl like Haruka undress (and she didn't wear a bra!!). That's the dream of every boy!

At least he got to see Maki and Atsuko in their underwear. Lucky Mako-chan.
Old 2013-03-10, 12:42   Link #399
ReddyRedWolf

Yoshino really enjoys playing with Makoto.

Haruka having a Negi. Rina Satou reference?
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-10, 12:53   Link #400
HandofFate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
nice, was just gonna ask if anyone was willing to make a gif of this.

It was nice for the uncle to take them out to eat again. I can kind of relate since when I was a kid, older relatives and such would take me out to eat on certain occasions. Now that I'm older, I'm feeling a role reversal, and I'm taking kids of theirs to eat lol.

In the restaurant, was it that Chiaki wasn't able to read the characters on the menu or was it just that it had a bunch of menu items she's not familiar with or never had before.

Thought it was funny that Kana wanted some beer. Maybe Hayami is rubbing off on her.

Last edited by HandofFate; 2013-03-10 at 13:09.
HandofFate is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, daily life, seinen, trap