AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Boku wa Tomodachi...

Notices

View Poll Results: Boku wa Tomodachi... - Episode 7 Rating
Perfect 10 12 16.44%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 20 27.40%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 27 36.99%
7 out of 10 : Good 14 19.18%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-11-17, 01:22   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai - Episode 7 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Boku wa Tomodachi..., Episode 7.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2011-11-17, 09:30   Link #2
Sumeragi
Banned

*Licks lips*

The series has been getting more and more delicious. Can't wait!
Old 2011-11-17, 13:54   Link #3
Miraluka
Banned

I found this epsiode better than the previous, poor Maria, that must be some kind of torture for sure and Sena failing to hide her intentions ends embarrased and cute as usual.
Old 2011-11-17, 14:00   Link #4
Midonin
Last Engage

BokuTomo 07 - Can You Hear Me Now?/Good (Then Who Was Phone?)

The cell phone, such a ubiquitous thing in Japanese culture, anime culture, American culture. Culture, really. It's the instigator of time-changing messages, creator of hijinks and compatible with most major websites. It never occurred to me that the gang in the Neighbors' Club hadn't really been using theirs. Or that they could build a whole episode around it. For better or worse, it shows that these people, who have nothing in common, are starting to treat each other as necessary, for whatever reason.

I think this is the first thing Sena genuinely didn't get. It makes sense. She's rich, and she tends to brush off most people anyway, so the idea of a portable way of communication never crossed her mind. The part in the bus was great. Rika steals any scene she's in really. The show's snowballing towards something great, I can tell.

Back to the pool next week! Only now, everyone's in on it!
Old 2011-11-17, 16:49   Link #5
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Kodaka, you were the only sane and fairly normal dude in the bunch until the part with the cellphone came up. Why'd you have to suddenly be a part of the Sad Group. ;___;

EDIT: Oh and Sena was really cute this ep. And Yozora went a little too far.

Last edited by Newprimus; 2011-11-17 at 18:07.
Old 2011-11-17, 19:53   Link #6
User68604
Disabled By Request

dangit where ru all u watching the subbed version?
Old 2011-11-17, 20:33   Link #7
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

one of the best episodes so far, still im not satisfied with the adaptation, its not bad its just that the LN its so damn funny, also the fact that persona iamking me laugh more(i compare these two for being from the same studio), also this shows even more why senas bullying is deserved, she just belittle the others, first karaoke nbw with cellphones.
Old 2011-11-17, 20:38   Link #8
LC
Shocking Pink

Weren't Yozora's lines to Sena near the end the same as the Sacred Blackstar's?

Nice episode, glad we got to see more of Yukimura.

Notice that Yozora actually wants Sena to attack her back. Yes, she's mean-spirited a lot of the time, but it's just because she likes a good fight, imo, and she sees Sena, unlike Maria (who's likened to a pet), as an equal.

Last edited by LC; 2011-11-17 at 20:54.
Old 2011-11-17, 21:11   Link #9
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Its mind boggling how excellent and funny this episode was. I was seriously running out of breath with all the laughing I was doing.....Seriously, anime of the Season. Thank GOD Yozara and Kodaka are in this club, I was facepalming and laughing at the same damn time at their COMPLETE lack of being with the times lol.

Before taking the Red Pill

After taking the Red Pill

LMAO
Old 2011-11-17, 21:19   Link #10
Beryl Black
Potential Spammer
*Artist

A highly enjoyable episode, I'm a bit disappointed it ended. The comedy was perfect in it, poor Maria.
Old 2011-11-17, 21:34   Link #11
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

I can only wonder what Yozora ever did on message boards in the past. It must not have been pretty if she didn't want to talk about it. I laughed when Sena said they were calling her a troll on there too. Welcome to the internet sister.

I can relate to this episode pretty well, cause while I have a cellphone, I never use it. Not to mention it's a pretty old one. It's a little depressing to think about but eh...it's not a big deal.

I thought it was a cute gesture that Sena ended up buying the exact same model and color of phone that Kodaka had, not to mention running straight to him for help after Yozora's little prank. I can see the affection in the air there and it seems Yozora notices it too.

Again, not a bad episode. A few facepalm moments mostly brought to me from Rika, but nothing downright horrid.

On a totally unrelated note, Sena's chest seemed a little more sentient than usual in this episode.
Old 2011-11-17, 21:46   Link #12
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

It would be too boring if Kodaka wasn't in on the fun, but it looks like there are still some things the 'sensible' one becomes retarded at The (re)discovery of Handphone technology scene was so over the top dramatic

And poor Maria

EDIT:

Both Yozora and Sena have their cute moments in this episode
Old 2011-11-17, 21:54   Link #13
potchip

Where's the hate campaign against Yukimura for abusing underaged nun?

Cannot believe they stretched the phone segment into a whole episode, though. 'couple phone' lol. Cute that all of Kodaka's call records were from Kobato (who also appears to have a phone!) or home (erm...still Kobato i guess..)
Old 2011-11-17, 21:58   Link #14
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by potchip View Post
Where's the hate campaign against Yukimura for abusing underaged nun?
Don't you know? Soft spoken 'traps' get free pass because they're so moe!
Old 2011-11-17, 22:02   Link #15
ion475
にこにこにー

I miss those pre-smartphone days XD...(Although, given that the novel is written in 2010, I'm surprised that they're still using non-smartphone...)

Of course, Rika dirty jokes are back, which warrant a 10 every single time. Okay, I did laugh quite a bit this episode...
Old 2011-11-17, 22:04   Link #16
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by ion475 View Post
I miss those pre-smartphone days XD...(Although, given that the novel is written in 2010, I'm surprised that they're still using non-smartphone...)
For some reason, no matter what the age or technology level, everybody uses a clamshell phone in Japan
Old 2011-11-17, 22:17   Link #17
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
For some reason, no matter what the age or technology level, everybody uses a clamshell phone in Japan
just like how every time in a manga someone is playing a videogame is a famicom or super famicom, i thinks this is weird for showing a ps3
Old 2011-11-17, 22:17   Link #18
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

So Maria has moved up the ladder and now has Yukimura making her meals. Lol how she made her drink all the protein. Oh man so funny when they got to the cell phone part. Yozora and Kodaka were hilarious. Lol at Rika's messages. Poor Sena didn't have one. Liked how she went out and got the exact same one. Glad Yozora's antics backfired at the end for her.
Old 2011-11-17, 22:18   Link #19
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

What the hell did I just watch? How do these people not know how to use a cell phone (there's anti-social and there's just plain "from a different generation")? And why do I have a feeling that Yozora is going to get more hate after this episode, yet people are going to ignore that Sena is at fault as well?

Edit: Yes, I liked this episode, but I didn't laugh much due to how weird it was.

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck
Old 2011-11-17, 22:22   Link #20
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
So Maria has moved up the ladder and now has Yukimura making her meals. Lol how she made her drink all the protein.
Little did Kobato realized that her position as imouto would be replaced!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawnalyst View Post
What the hell did I just watch? How do these people not know how to use a cell phone (there's anti-social and there's just plain "from a different generation")?
They can use a HP, but they just never used it's 'normal' function

It's like suddenly finding out your TV can double as a toaster all along

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawnalyst View Post
And why do I have a feeling that Yozora is going to get more hate after this episode, yet people are going to ignore that Sena is at fault as well?
Why do you think we've all camping here ? We're just waiting for it to happen so that we can jump in quickly.
Closed Thread