AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-01-14, 18:57   Link #81
manpurse
Goldstar gun.

Maybe it'll be like Princess Tutu, with a second season (arc) added to help flesh out certain characters.

I'm personally curious about the other two--Mataichi was saying something about choosing to leave the darkness, or not being bound to that world? Eh? That's got to lead to some juicy plot. <3 I know the writers are fairly consistent with tight scripting, so that could end up very interesting.

..... *swoon*

Btw--Ballz, I love the under-the-avatar-siggy. Boogiepop does indeed rule. :3 Why else would I love this show so much?!
Old 2004-01-14, 19:45   Link #82
Ballz
<3 Boogiepop

Quote:
Originally Posted by manpurse
Btw--Ballz, I love the under-the-avatar-siggy. Boogiepop does indeed rule. :3 Why else would I love this show so much?!
Ditto. Another series I'm interested in is SciFi Harry. I think STA will start putting that out on dvd later this year. Yay.
Old 2004-01-19, 02:21   Link #83
manpurse
Goldstar gun.

Episode 10 = awesome ending. :0 Them little ol' ladies are wicked for holding Nagamimi back.

I NEED EPISODE 11. *spasms*

Looks like they're actually starting to wrap things up--at this rate, we might actually get a semi-satisfying end out of it all.
Old 2004-01-19, 03:47   Link #84
Kasshin
Kasshin X Kasshin

Send a message via ICQ to Kasshin Send a message via AIM to Kasshin Send a message via MSN to Kasshin
Episode is coming out very soon. I can smell it...
Old 2004-01-19, 09:16   Link #85
Ballz
<3 Boogiepop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasshin
Episode is coming out very soon. I can smell it...
If you can smell it, I hope that doesn't mean it stinks.

That was bad, even for me.
Old 2004-01-19, 20:19   Link #86
Kasshin
Kasshin X Kasshin

Send a message via ICQ to Kasshin Send a message via AIM to Kasshin Send a message via MSN to Kasshin
Erm, I meant Episode 11. But I heard it does kind of stink for an encoder... uses all the colors that are hard to compress or something.
Old 2004-01-21, 20:19   Link #87
manpurse
Goldstar gun.

... KYAH! XD *fangirlish scream*

My desires are totally coming to fruition. The interaction between Mataichi-tachi and Momosuke was really, really cool. I don't know what their plans are, only that Momosuke is...!

While I didn't really understand the next-to-last scene, the final interaction was so worth it.

Aaaaaa~! Utsukushiiiiiiii~! :0000

Now I have to wait about a week or so for the next episode. *sob*
Old 2004-01-21, 22:31   Link #88
Ballz
<3 Boogiepop

Ahh... got my weekly Ogin-san fanservice fix with that one. Glad the show's creators have their priorities straight.
Old 2004-01-21, 22:36   Link #89
manpurse
Goldstar gun.

Your priorities are WRONG!

... but then again, I'm a heterosexual female, so my opinion on the matter isn't worth much. ;D I more prefer to keep eyes on the male leads~

*polite cough*

And dynamics, of course. That's why I was highly excitable earlier. *upwards pointing*
Old 2004-01-22, 00:36   Link #90
Ballz
<3 Boogiepop

Quote:
Originally Posted by manpurse
Your priorities are WRONG!

... but then again, I'm a heterosexual female, so my opinion on the matter isn't worth much. ;D I more prefer to keep eyes on the male leads~

*polite cough*

And dynamics, of course. That's why I was highly excitable earlier. *upwards pointing*
You have your eye candy, I have mine. =]

Regardless, the show still rules. I'm really looking forward to these final two episodes.
Old 2004-01-31, 23:52   Link #91
manpurse
Goldstar gun.

*impatiently bides time until next release*

I'm so terribly flustered. :c I want the next episode, but, no, I won't pester Anime-Kraze. I won't.

Let me just keep repeating that to myself. :0

(Any Anime-Kraze people here, thanks much for subbing such a unique show. I really love it--it's one of my definite favorites. I needed a new series to get into! Besides, Japanese mythology is really interesting.)
Old 2004-02-01, 07:07   Link #92
Kasshin
Kasshin X Kasshin

No problem; we love the show ourselves.

Episodes 12 and 13 are in the works... and it looks like they're really good ones too!

Episode 12 should be releasing VERY soon too. Seems to be a huge cliffhanger though...
Old 2004-02-01, 10:36   Link #93
manpurse
Goldstar gun.

Quote:
Episode 12 should be releasing VERY soon too. Seems to be a huge cliffhanger though...
AGH. I hate it when shows do that! It makes me unbelievably ansty. (I'll bet it brings up ratings, though. :b)

I'm looking forward to them. <3
Old 2004-02-04, 22:18   Link #94
manpurse
Goldstar gun.

If only you could hear the loud, GLORIOUS MP3 of Handel's Hallelujah Chorus blaring from my speakers right now! <3

"Foooor, the Lord GOD OMNIPOTENT REEEEEIGNETH!!! HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! And he shall reeeeign, for ever and ever~!!"

Only 3 or hours until the download finishes.
Old 2004-02-08, 11:06   Link #95
manpurse
Goldstar gun.

Yes, I'm posting again. I can't believe that it's over. I'm still downloading 13, but I'm purposely saving it for tonight. Finishing a (good) series is just so bittersweet. :C On the one hand, you think, "HECK YEAH! That was an awesome conclusion! YEAH!"

But then again, you're also thinking, "OMG. There won't be any new episodes to look forward to. MY OBSESSION! NO~!"

So, yes. I'm happy it's finally come (and kudos to A-K for releasing 13 so much faster than 12! XD) but I'm also sad to see it go. <3

I'll probably post one more time to wax spoilerific about the ending. See you then~
Old 2004-02-08, 21:02   Link #96
Ballz
<3 Boogiepop

Episode 13 was... wow.

An excellent series from start to finish.
Old 2004-02-10, 01:39   Link #97
hak
bakatade

Send a message via AIM to hak
just saw Kousetsu Hyaku Monogatari end

just saw the ending to Kousetsu Hyaku Monogatari (hundred stories) and very sad and good ending !.!.. mang what a great series.., but why only 13 episodes??? like why not 100? Anyway for all those that havent seen this series, please look into it ^^...
Old 2004-02-10, 02:01   Link #98
Seta

Send a message via ICQ to Seta Send a message via AIM to Seta
Yeah, Hundred Stories is a great anime. Very unique style and atmosphere. And the series would probably drag on too long if it was 100 episodes.
Closed Thread