AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Ratings for Shippuuden 06
Perfect 10 11 9.73%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 6 5.31%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 7.08%
7 out of 10 : Good 21 18.58%
6 out of 10 : Average 20 17.70%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 11 9.73%
4 out of 10 : Poor 14 12.39%
3 out of 10 : Bad 6 5.31%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 3.54%
1 out of 10 : Painful 12 10.62%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-04-01, 04:39   Link #101
xcad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure King View Post
sorry to break the new to ya but the next epi will have 5mins of sasori/kankuro fight, 10mins of naruto/tsunade bickering and 5mins of watching naruto have raman and 20mins of flashback
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
xcad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-01, 05:29   Link #102
Petbe
Wingless Angel

Watching Naruto makes me very sad. I had such high hopes when I saw the very first episode, well two. Depends on how you look at it. I was so happy, it looked fantastic, music went so well, fighting looked like it could actually be good. I mean, it was soo cool. I watch it again every so often. But then I watch these episodes and makes me sad. It's like, look here, this is what we can do, but we are not. There were maybe, one or two parts I enjoyed but.. nothing special. The fights are so boring, nothing special. So slow. I realize they do this on purpose so it does not catch up to the manga too fast, but eh..
Old 2007-04-01, 06:13   Link #103
Asianknight82
Banned

Its only the beginning, if people were turned off to a show after the first few episodes, then you'll never find a good show.
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-01, 07:30   Link #104
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

TBH there's a lot of incoming fight that they can animate to full glory.. there's 9 Akatsuki member.. even if the story gave them 2 fight each(minimum -- 1 for intro, 1 for ending) there's a lot of quality things to add there. Just look at Temari vs TenTen and Lee vs Kimmi. Yet, they choose to drag unimportant stuff instead and the filler fight was boring as hell.

@ xcad.. 35 minutes of Sasori vs Kankorou? No.. just no. Sasori is a freaking Akatsuki.. and Kankurou is just a lowly jounin (honestly).. and if you look at the interaction between Deidara and Sasori, there's a clear power level difference between those 2 with Deidara the lower tier. And see how Deidara beats Gaara, despite the handicap that he are not fighting to kill but capture Gaara. So no, Kankurou gonna get his ass handed down *very* fast. 5 minutes at best, Or the anime mocking Sasori's image badly.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-01, 09:12   Link #105
xcad

yeah thats true. regardless i rather an uninterrupted fight scene. having naruto popping out of nowhere eating ramen is seriously.....dumb..
Old 2007-04-01, 14:24   Link #106
DestinyFate
Shana <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcad View Post
yeah thats true. regardless i rather an uninterrupted fight scene. having naruto popping out of nowhere eating ramen is seriously.....dumb..
its like... changing the tense situation to a light hearted situation...
Old 2007-04-01, 14:46   Link #107
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
a good show is to suppose to get you exited the first few episode, but can slow down in the middle somwhere when we already hooked. naruto pt2 is playing a dangerous game/ if they don't do something they will lose a lot of watchers. they had to much useless scenes in this episode. the least they could have done is make a long high paced fight scene, the would keep me interested

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-01, 14:54   Link #108
Rurik
Golden

Just saw the Episode yesterday, my only real complaint: another week off from the Anime..that sucks.

On to My Observation, I voted 6, because I think it could had been done better, taking away a couple of filler things, overall I enjoyed seen akatsuki in action, the animation in the second Half of the episode was great and like some part as Deidara dodging the explosive arrows.

Once again the BGM was the star, and I just feel a sense of epic feeling in the show.

The highlight of the chapter was The brilliancy behind Deidara defeating Gaara, and basically giving us a sense of what Ninja really are, as they need to deceive their opponent, this type of fights, even if the Bad Guy is the one wining, its 100 times better than seen Sasuke With Wings vs Naruto with Tails.

Some commented on the sand not doing much, I guess they really had nothing that could really give problem to Deidara, in this case the best they could do were Those ballistas, and even at the speed they traveled deidara didn't had any problem at dodging them.

I agree wiht KiNa, on what he said about Sasori fight with Kankouro.
Old 2007-04-01, 15:40   Link #109
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Basically it was pretty crap, so many seconds/mins wasted on meaningless things. utter rubbish, they really should speed things up...5
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-01, 19:44   Link #110
Lumir

I dont know about the rest of you but, have you noticed the main provider of the subs website? Anyone else besides me?
Old 2007-04-01, 20:26   Link #111
Azure King
Snr Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumir View Post
I dont know about the rest of you but, have you noticed the main provider of the subs website? Anyone else besides me?
that i saw that fansubber site, knowing them on apirl 1st .. .. do i need to say more?
Azure King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-01, 21:14   Link #112
Petbe
Wingless Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcad View Post
Oh, well I survived through most of narutos fillers soo.. I wont be stopping it. But does not mean I am not entitled to a complaint if it deemed necessary.
Old 2007-04-01, 21:40   Link #113
darkjester
Desu Desu Desu!!!
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to darkjester Send a message via MSN to darkjester Send a message via Yahoo to darkjester
this epsiode was a real disapointment IMO... especially since it was a longer episode...

so much time wasted and not enough story covered IMO... it was decent at best, they really are walking a thin line, with the begining of this series...

after so much wasted time of fillers, i honestly expected a lot more than what they've given us... but oh well... guess only time will tell....
darkjester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-01, 22:13   Link #114
xcad

i dunno. i dont think i can take anymore of naruto eating ramen. if i wanna see him eat, i might as well cook some for myself and stare at the mirror.

why is naruto being shown on alternate weeks? bah i just hope that the next hr long epi is real good.

ps: is it just me or was there a shikatem moment?
Old 2007-04-01, 22:42   Link #115
BlackShinobi07

Ehh, not a good episode at all. The ending of the fight was really slow. it took gaara so long to move all that sand from over the village, then took kankuro another 10 minutes to just catch up to them. Just a reaaly boring episode.

Damn. after so many episodes with this slow pacing and poor animation, i think this is how shippuden will be all the way till the end. Like so many other fans, i was expecting the same ol' animation and fast paced action that ive become so accustumed to during naruto part 1, but what the hell is going on now a days? Because of the constant cuts in the action it took them 7 episodes to finish the deidara/gaara fight. if your a reader of the manga than you can probably imagine how long the upcoming fights will be, epecially the fight between a certain kunoichi and puppeteer.

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-04-01 at 23:03.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-01, 22:54   Link #116
gibits
Endless

What was really really bad:
Tsunade picking a mission for Naruto. He's just a lowly genin, who cares if he likes the missions? How has Leaf not been overrun by now if the Hokage is busy wondering if a grunt would like his job?

Then Gaara moving the sand ever so slowly and the villagers cheering him on. Then the non stop repeats of the futile attempts to bring DD down. It might not have been so bad if that whole thing wasn't just 3 sences put on repeat, but alas it was.

The explosion with C-3, saw it twice in 3.5 minutes. Animators aren't even trying anymore.

If this keeps up, I'd suggest everyone just watch Bleach, at least there filler is good.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-01, 23:09   Link #117
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

You guys are too cranky. Let's just all hold hands/appendages and sing a song.

But in all seriousness, repeating frames of sand dropping from Gaara's face makes Baby Jesus cry.
boneyjellyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 01:48   Link #118
vhx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watashi View Post
But i believed she appeared when Naruto arrived in the manga? I haven't read it though, so it's just something i've heard.
Still, i can't understand why they make all these filler situations, instead of showing us some Hinata
Spoiler for Episode we will be at when that happens:

Last edited by vhx; 2007-04-02 at 01:58.
vhx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 01:58   Link #119
Kenu
magoi, magoi!

Just makes you think all that Shippuden hype for nothing..

Kishimoto really got his dream: To have an anime series that drags on and nothing happens for several episodes. Just like Toriyama & Dragonball Zzzzzzzzz..
Kenu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 02:06   Link #120
darkjester
Desu Desu Desu!!!
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to darkjester Send a message via MSN to darkjester Send a message via Yahoo to darkjester
Quote:
Originally Posted by vhx View Post
Spoiler for Episode we will be at when that happens:

OMFG... THAT LONG for Hintata!!!!! alrighty... Seppuku time... bye bye....
darkjester is offline   Reply With Quote