AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-03-03, 21:25   Link #1881
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Teaser? Me? NEVER!
Spoiler for I'm right here!:
Skeith is MagiShine/AbareBlack?!

*RUNS AT LUDICRIOUS SPEED*

EDIT:

"In the Name of Sankt Kaiser Vivio, Empress of Man, I, Grande Meister of Daemonjaegers, claim this page!"
Old 2008-03-03, 21:26   Link #1882
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

*head into desk repeatedly*
So hmmm... Not sure when I'll get around to writing. My life is too miserable all the time to ever be in the mood to actually write (that or my brother is always bugging me, trying to see what I'm writing or my mom won't stop bugging me to slave away 24/7).

I'll try and maybe get something up... Either a chapter of something or a oneshot or something by the end of the week but... I'm just not sure.
Old 2008-03-03, 21:33   Link #1883
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Skeith is MagiShine/AbareBlack?!

*RUNS AT LUDICRIOUS SPEED*

EDIT:

"In the Name of Sankt Kaiser Vivio, Empress of Man, I, Grande Meister of Daemonjaegers, claim this page!"
Cadia's Sons: APPROVED!!!

*RUNS at ludicrous speed*
Old 2008-03-03, 21:36   Link #1884
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
*head into desk repeatedly*
So hmmm... Not sure when I'll get around to writing. My life is too miserable all the time to ever be in the mood to actually write (that or my brother is always bugging me, trying to see what I'm writing or my mom won't stop bugging me to slave away 24/7).

I'll try and maybe get something up... Either a chapter of something or a oneshot or something by the end of the week but... I'm just not sure.
Hang in there *pat pat* Don't force yourself or you may not like what you get out.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-03, 21:38   Link #1885
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

But I always force myself...
I'm notoriously lazy and if you leave it up to my whims nothing ever gets done. I always just put it off... My motto would be like: "Why do something today if you can put it off until tomorrow?"

And really I'm rarely pleased with my work after a certain amount of time has passed. About a month. Then I always look at things and wonder how I ever wrote that. I have that feeling to all my early fanfiction
Old 2008-03-03, 21:39   Link #1886
AshLikeSnow
potato
*Author

Send a message via AIM to AshLikeSnow
Quote:
We corrupted Ash-chan in only like one week! Wow, that's a new record for us! Next thing you know, she'll be going "Satashi, can I read your lemon?"

I like your story too, Ash=chan ^^ keep it up, a lot are supporting you!

~**~

I tapped my pencil boredly as the school lesson continued on. I knew everything that was being taught, having learned it several years ago by myself. Despite this I still payed attention to what was being said. Not so much for myself but for Nanoha, who has been rather irritable lately. The past few days she has been very easily angered during my tutoring sessions, snapping at me whenever she didn't understand something. I've known her long enough to be sure it wasn't her normal small fits, but rather something bigger. It wasn't hard to piece it together; in fact I knew about it for a while now. Her clothes stunk, her breath was tinted with it despite always chewing gum and putting on perfume. I made several offers to her to tell me if she had a problem but she never took me up on it. I think she finally realized she did have one and is trying on her own to stop it. I turned my gaze over to her and found her bouncing her leg, a habit she has had for years. Whenever something bothers her to a point where she puts it aside she would always do that. Constantly complaining about a headache, not able to focus, snapping easily, chewing gum constantly... Nanoha, I know what your problem is. Why don't you let us help?

Saved by the Bell XVII
By: Satashi
Oh it's ok Sata-chan, I've been corrupted a long time ago by your fics lol
But still, you can't deny that a pervy Fate is a hot Fate haha ~

Is Nanoha's smoking addiction getting that out of hand? Would be sad for them to have another row ._. Maybe she should get herself a new inhaler? xD
AshLikeSnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-03, 22:30   Link #1887
Kazu-kun

Quote:
But for hack:

Kite killed Skeith. Skeith came back in //SIGN to Data drain Sora, who went into a coma for several odd years. He work up and later joined "the world: R2" as "Haseo" and can summon skeith to help him fight.
Actually, it's the other way around: Skeith appears for the first time at the end of .hack//SIGN, and then its data combines with Sora's, making Ryou Misaki (Sora's player) to fall in a coma.

Six month later, when Kite kills Skeith, and subsequently defeats Morganna, Ryou Misaki finally wakes up in the real world. His adventure as Haseo in The World: R2 comes 7 years after that.

Sorry for off-topiness btw ^^.
Old 2008-03-03, 22:35   Link #1888
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
I just read Landscaper!Fate and while it is made of sheer awesome, I noticed one little thing that bugged my nitpicky mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkedcat View Post
Spoiler for Landscaper!Fate:
So Fate is a vertical sheet of magma wedged between rock? (among many other things that dike could also mean, none of which are what you mean. That word is spelled with a y.) Not that it matters but the image I got made me giggle enough to point it out.

By the way I've been lurking around here for a while. I kept meaning to post but I never really got around to it. So um... I'm TSS (because TheShinySword's a pain to type out) I like to write fanfiction primarily about the characters everyone forgets about and... that's about it.
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-03, 22:55   Link #1889
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
I just read Landscaper!Fate and while it is made of sheer awesome, I noticed one little thing that bugged my nitpicky mind.

So Fate is a vertical sheet of magma wedged between rock? (among many other things that dike could also mean, none of which are what you mean. That word is spelled with a y.) Not that it matters but the image I got made me giggle enough to point it out.

By the way I've been lurking around here for a while. I kept meaning to post but I never really got around to it. So um... I'm TSS (because TheShinySword's a pain to type out) I like to write fanfiction primarily about the characters everyone forgets about and... that's about it.
Welcome! Your fics are welcome here ( and your avatar rocks!) If you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask me!
Old 2008-03-04, 00:00   Link #1890
mercurianangel
What to doodle next?
*Artist

Send a message via AIM to mercurianangel Send a message via MSN to mercurianangel
@TSS: I love the Wolkenritter-love you write XD

Quote:
You take care of yourself during your tests. I know the feeling too well.
Thankies...I'll try ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillian View Post
nice chapter

@Mercurianangel
maybe we can get a pic with Fate in the china dress
would absolutely awesome

but only, when you have enough time
Thank you for the test well-wishes
I had to do this for a study break or explode from the excess stress and pent up drawing-juices
too bad that break turned from 30 minutes to a 90 minute one XD

Spoiler for China dress!:

BONUS!
Spoiler for a quick teaser for the latest Sataurial production (NSFW!):

~ DA ~ ~ LJ ~

Last edited by mercurianangel; 2008-03-04 at 00:16.
mercurianangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 00:05   Link #1891
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
We corrupted Ash-chan in only like one week! Wow, that's a new record for us! Next thing you know, she'll be going "Satashi, can I read your lemon?"
O.K... now I'm scary
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 00:10   Link #1892
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
You take care of yourself during your tests. I know the feeling too well.

doing a joint fanfic/doujinshi for SbtB is going to be awesome. As long as you take your time when you have it it will be alright.

Now i should have been writing reviews or doing something schoolwork constructive during my free time. Instead i picked up on doing more Landscaper!Fate...

Here is another installment. Remember this is going out there.
Spoiler for Landscaper!Fate:
:3

One word: MORE!!!
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 00:13   Link #1893
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurianangel View Post

BONUS!
Spoiler for a quick teaser for the latest Sataurial production (NSFW!):
Something tells me this is not going to last long
Old 2008-03-04, 00:15   Link #1894
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post

Post them Your idea sounds interesting
Old 2008-03-04, 00:19   Link #1895
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Something tells me this is not going to last long
Either that, or that is a very hot sneak peak into the much awaited lemon between Nanoha and Fate at the end of the story.

@Satashi: Perchance that you could actually write a lemon dedicated to your Riot Force 6 series? Perhaps around the first time they first had sex together, or at the very least, a more detailed short of when Fate finally admitted to Nanoha that she loved her in that way if you don't feel like writing such lemon? :3
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 00:45   Link #1896
Dr_Tom
Also Known As Tomchan

Location: SoCal!! It's pretty awesome...once you get used to the ridiculous cost of living...
Send a message via MSN to Dr_Tom
Hello everyone! I'm new here...kind of. I've been browsing through this thread for the last few days looking in on the kind of people who write my favorite Nanoha fanfics and just decided to start posting. Not really sure how often you'll see me post but you should be blessed or cursed(however you decide to look at it) with a post by me every once in awhile.

Anyways, I decided to start posting for 2 reasons. One is to possibly get to know the writers of my favorite fan fictions a little better and see how they think. Maybe see how they come up with some of these AU scenarios yet still keep characters believable and true their canon selves.

The other reason much more selfish. I recently read one of Satashi's SNL Digital Shorts called "Come Home." I really, really liked the idea and was wondering if maybe he might want to expand upon that short little story. Maybe give us a glimpse of Fate and/or Nanoha while seperated from the other for so long. Or possibly follow it up and show us true happiness yet awkwardness that would be present after finally reuniting after so long.

Anyway's that's all from me for now, adios until next time.

-Dr_Tom-
Dr_Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 00:53   Link #1897
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Tom View Post
Hello everyone! I'm new here...kind of. I've been browsing through this thread for the last few days looking in on the kind of people who write my favorite Nanoha fanfics and just decided to start posting. Not really sure how often you'll see me post but you should be blessed or cursed(however you decide to look at it) with a post by me every once in awhile.

Anyways, I decided to start posting for 2 reasons. One is to possibly get to know the writers of my favorite fan fictions a little better and see how they think. Maybe see how they come up with some of these AU scenarios yet still keep characters believable and true their canon selves.

The other reason much more selfish. I recently read one of Satashi's SNL Digital Shorts called "Come Home." I really, really liked the idea and was wondering if maybe he might want to expand upon that short little story. Maybe give us a glimpse of Fate and/or Nanoha while seperated from the other for so long. Or possibly follow it up and show us true happiness yet awkwardness that would be present after finally reuniting after so long.

-Dr_Tom-
Welcome to the forums Dr_Tom Be very welcome. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here and that you'll be posting a lot (Yes, yes, I know you just said you don't know how often you'll post but it's worth the try).
Old 2008-03-04, 01:14   Link #1898
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Ah, newcomers. Welcome to this thread. Have fun writing stuffs and remember to be yourself in everything.

A warning though: by no any circumstances shall anyone of you venture into the Outer Cadia, lest you want to face the wrath of the Outer Cadians.

Peace.
USB500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 01:15   Link #1899
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Tom View Post

-Dr_Tom-
Hello and welcome! We always enjoy new people around here so kick off your shoes and take a load off! You'll meet a lot of writers here who will be more than happy to talk to you ^^ Myself included, if you need anything at all feel free to ask or PM me.

As for "Come Home", that was one of my "shorts", AKA one of the stories I write during my lunch break at work or one of my two 15 minute breaks. I can't really think of anything else to add on to it without taking away from the feel. Is there anything else you might want to see, though? I do take request, even if sometimes it takes a while to get around to them

At any rate, please post all you want and get to know everyone. We range from experianced to breand new authors here so you'll fit in just fine (you don't have to write to post here). Hope to see a lot from you in the future.

@TSS: What fics do you write? you said about characters others forget about? You perked my interest ^^

Edit:

USB-chan: Where have you been? We miss you T_T

Edit2:

Yes, the sniplet Angel posted along with Chinadress!Fate (that will appear in 17- Angel is ahead of me now XD) is a cut of our combination doujin, tho it's a teaser so you don't get the full image. XD

so now who's evil?
Old 2008-03-04, 01:16   Link #1900
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Ah, newcomers. Welcome to this thread. Have fun writing stuffs and remember to be yourself in everything.

A warning though: by no any circumstances shall anyone of you venture into the Outer Cadia, lest you want to face the wrath of the Outer Cadians.

Peace.
Now wouldn't you be scaring everyone out of our lovely thread instead of inviting them?

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha