AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-05-28, 16:04   Link #201
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Because one has a Teigu doesn't mean they are very strong, it depends what type of Teigu it is and how good is the user with it. In the case with Akame, that beheader had probably the most simple yet one of the good Teigu to use. Just knowing your opponents movement before they can make it is a plus in any situation. In the case with Braht, he is facing overconfident Teigu users who only fought against grunts or very weak opponents.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2012-05-28 at 19:45.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 22:37   Link #202
NeutralZero

Good call for Leone, certain Esdes wouldn't kill her... yet... if she chose to attack.
But still... it may or may not seems more evident that she is not as evil as we thought she was (sadistic nature aside).
She cared for her comrade to some extent and aside from battle she's fairly normal. Unlike the other pips in the empire...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 05:18   Link #203
EnshrinexJosh
*Josh!

you guys forget that Tatsumi is still a kid, i mean he blushes when ever he gets close to a girl, e.g. every girl that's gotten close to him. Although its highly unlikely for him to fall for her, he'll probably warm up to her, but its probably inevitable that she will die as well and guys, dont delve so deep into this manga, it does outline the plight of human nature but its still fantasy so dont think too deeply about it, let it pan out even though its going to be heartbreaking that its a monthly release :'(
EnshrinexJosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 05:54   Link #204
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Say, when we first saw Esdese blushed, what do you think of her? To me, My sadistic evil general can't be that cute!
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 07:40   Link #205
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Kleeyook, sometimes I worry about you. EnshrinexJosh, you are right this is not real, it has a mixture of fantasy, action, and love. Though it does highlights some of the most bad things about humans, which is humans are best killer of humans. Everything else is enjoyable, I think Tatsumi had romantic feelings for Sayo, too bad she died. So Tatsumi is a little pure when it comes to love, it just make it more enjoyable to read and watch him squirm.
Old 2012-05-29, 08:19   Link #206
Soji

Quote:
Kleeyook, sometimes I worry about you.
Same here .

Quote:
I think Tatsumi had romantic feelings for Sayo
Wait I miss something? Why you think this? ...good thing I start to re-read this again to see if I miss something because the first time I read this i don't get this feeling. Still if he ever fall for someone my bet still on Akame (and not only because her name is in the title).

Quote:
Tatsumi is a little pure when it comes to love, it just make it more enjoyable to read and watch him squirm.
Agree with this line.

Quote:
Although its highly unlikely for him to fall for her, he'll probably warm up to her
I wonder . Even if he become more neutral toward her ,thing that can happen. I get the feeling that she will do something that will make him want to kill her without a second thought. This or she die in some other way .

Last edited by Soji; 2012-05-29 at 10:18.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 14:25   Link #207
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

i readed whats scanlated of this manga recently and think its was a hidden jewel, i really enjoyed it, an story gets really interesting when you know no character is safe, though the story, setting and character archetypes are very reminiscent of tripeace.
Old 2012-05-29, 19:07   Link #208
Iron Maw
Banned

Now even Ch 13 is out!

Fight has been pretty great so far, but FFFFFF- at the last couple pages.

This will not end well.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 19:29   Link #209
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Spoiler for Sad:
Old 2012-05-29, 20:11   Link #210
NeutralZero

Just seen the recent release and it really is interesting on how Tatsumi could fight alt least on par with a Teigu user...
IF those two fought like that then how whould she fought against the leader of nightraid makes us want to see it soon if it were to happen...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 20:14   Link #211
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Basically Tatsumi is probably at the best level or zone of a normal Swordsman. Teigu users are essentially not normal at all, they defy logic and bypass the rule of engagement. We all know what is coming next since we see the spoilers, though it excites to to read it even more despite knowing what happen. Wonder why people feel the opposite, people say it turns them off if you know what is going to happen?
Old 2012-05-29, 21:27   Link #212
Shadow5YA

Did the end of chapter 13 basically just say that only one person will make it out alive? Does that mean that everyone will die except Tatsumi?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 21:29   Link #213
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Spoiler for To answer:
Old 2012-05-29, 21:48   Link #214
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Basically Tatsumi is probably at the best level or zone of a normal Swordsman. Teigu users are essentially not normal at all, they defy logic and bypass the rule of engagement. We all know what is coming next since we see the spoilers, though it excites to to read it even more despite knowing what happen. Wonder why people feel the opposite, people say it turns them off if you know what is going to happen?
Yeah, Tatsumi can pretty much beat most non-Teigu using opponents and handle himself decently against those that have them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Did the end of chapter 13 basically just say that only one person will make it out alive? Does that mean that everyone will die except Tatsumi?
It's pretty much like how the last pages of Chapter 8 foreshadowed how Chapter 9 would go down.
Old 2012-05-29, 21:56   Link #215
Aesthetic Shampoo

I really hope Braht won't die here, it's the arc right after the one where Schere died so it'll just feel like the author is killing off main characters just for a big impact or something.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 21:59   Link #216
whsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Spoiler for To answer:
Spoiler for Spoiler:
whsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 22:05   Link #217
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssTEss View Post
I really hope Braht won't die here, it's the arc right after the one where Schere died so it'll just feel like the author is killing off main characters just for a big impact or something.
Braht and River seem pretty determined to fight to death and River himself has proven to be no pushover. Plus Tatsumi is pretty weakened from his fight with Daidara and Nyau (who has one more trick hidden). It's not looking to good for Night Raid all things considered.
Old 2012-05-29, 22:08   Link #218
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

When it comes to fights close up, one mistake can be fatal. Tatsumi he is injured, though he isn't a person where you can turn your back to.
Old 2012-05-29, 22:25   Link #219
whsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssTEss View Post
Based on your comment, you seem like you want to read by yourself, but if you want to know

Spoiler for spoiler:
whsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 22:27   Link #220
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Hmm I like that explanation whsie, you gave the impact of the spoiler in a light manner.

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!