AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-12-29, 04:00   Link #261
metamorphic
ことわり
*Fansubber

Episode 11 did not air in Japan last week due to the holiday timings. It appears as if it's been scheduled to air on 2008-01-10. And then episode 12 is scheduled to air two weeks later on 2008-01-24 (according to WOWOW).

Last edited by metamorphic; 2008-01-05 at 13:02. Reason: apparently episode 12 will air two weeks after ep. 11
metamorphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-29, 12:01   Link #262
SquirrelLuvsPnut
Kill on sight

Aaaah! I'm actually glad. At least I know I'm not missing out on anything. Thank for the info!
SquirrelLuvsPnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-30, 02:12   Link #263
Ori

Send a message via AIM to Ori
I finally had a chance to watch episode 1-7 carefully. Makoto is such an awsome character. I love how they animated him playing electric guitar. I hope he continues to be awsome.
Ori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-30, 17:06   Link #264
SquirrelLuvsPnut
Kill on sight

I'm trieing to find more Ghost Hound fan-art, but there's hardly any. I'd like to try to find one of those Japanese fan-art sites, but how do you find them in the first place?
Old 2007-12-31, 18:38   Link #265
Ori

Try w100.boo.jp/top or fcat.blog80.fc2.com/blog-category-1.html

These two sites at least have some fanarts for Ghost Hound, but mostly I think this series is just under appreciated.
Old 2008-01-01, 11:18   Link #266
SquirrelLuvsPnut
Kill on sight

Wow! Thank you!
Old 2008-01-01, 11:28   Link #267
SquirrelLuvsPnut
Kill on sight

Yeahs, I did a Google translation on the Ghost Hound website and there are a few details in the episode summary for episode 11 that may prove interesting. However, as most of you probably know, automatic translation is not terribly reliable, so this is mere suggestion, NOT FACT.

Spoiler for episode:

I hope it's true though.

Last edited by SquirrelLuvsPnut; 2008-01-01 at 11:30. Reason: answer to question was previously given.
Old 2008-01-01, 12:40   Link #268
hachihachi
i've been nell-ed!

i didnt manage to even watch episode 10 subbed anywhere....
hachihachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-01, 13:08   Link #269
Ori

If you are just want to watch it and are not worried about it not being subbed in English. Here's a link to watch ep 10.
Old 2008-01-02, 08:45   Link #270
jacks81x

Genjo just released ep 10 subbed.
jacks81x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-03, 11:23   Link #271
hachihachi
i've been nell-ed!

yeah i just watched it.

the way tarou blushed when he saw miyako is so adorable....after all miyako is rather pretty...

makoto's hound transformation feels so much more evil than tarou's. guess the character will influence the sort of hound it goes? waiting to see masayuki's transformation.....
hachihachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-03, 16:26   Link #272
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Wow episode 9 look cool its 10/10 for me.
Also i want to add that when a person is on O.B.T you can use things based on your imagination.
Edit: on episode 10 i remembered that the one who built the Dam was the mayor; I thinks its some kind of conspiracy between the mayor and makoto's aunt and behind the suicide of makoto's father.
mist2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-03, 16:36   Link #273
ZeusIrae
Loyal Haruhist.

Word of the day: Yo.

The poor guy was so scared. It was hilarious.And Nakajima who says he didn't do anything. lol

But Ogami's special form is scary.I wonder why.
Old 2008-01-03, 16:49   Link #274
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Did you notice that the more they get angry they transform like a fox similar to naruto's but with one tail.
mist2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-04, 02:47   Link #275
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

I really hope that it's not all in their imagination or anything, because apparently your emotion and willpower can manifest itself in Kakuriyo.

And we still haven't got a clue as to that UFO thing.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-04, 22:17   Link #276
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

10 was a very strong ep, I thought - each of the leads had some great moments, not least of which was Nakajima's "Yo!" Makoto really came into his own in both the physical and spiritual worlds, defending Naka from bullies and flashing a pretty awesome spirit beast form. And male or not, Tarou is officially moe - the blush with Miyako was the clincher. A bit disturbing in that shes an elementary schooler, but he's pretty young for his age. Or is it more that she reminds him of his sister?
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 02:27   Link #277
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Makoto being 14 years old, Miyako being roughly 10 years old (I would think), I think that's alright. I wonder if he does see his sister in her though. (not that old incest angle..)
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 10:34   Link #278
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

I'm guessing Tarou's reaction is a mixture of "puppy love" and longing for his sister. Miyako is obviously pretty mature for her age, too.

I was a bit puzzled by her angry delivery of the beverages when the boys were visiting her father. Was she angry at her father for not treating the boys more hospitably? At first I thought she was angry at Tarou for not coming to see her first, but her reaction as they were leaving suggested that was the wrong interpretation.

Miyako is putting up a strong fight with Shion of Shion no Ou for cutest female child of the season. She does have an advantage with Production I.G.'s top-notch animators drawing her character, though; the renderings of her face are always beautiful.

The juxtaposition of material supposedly from brain science with the other-worldly fantasy aspects of Ghost Hound might still put me off this show. While anime science-fiction shows can include a strong fantasy element (Noein and Dennou Coil, for example), I'm not sure they really work well together here. I'm willing to hang in for a while longer, though, and see where I.G. takes this.

Oh, and why do all the bubble boys have ears and butts that seem to protrude outside the bubble? Has their appearance been a subject of discussion in the show at all? We're talking about three young teen-aged boys here. Don't you think they might have discussed why their butts all stick out when they're having an OBE?
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 13:17   Link #279
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Oh trust me, it's been a subject of discussion... I think people are just more or less used to it now.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 20:56   Link #280
Echoes

Yeah, the peculiar choice of leaving certain bodyparts visible while they are experiencing OBEs, in addition to the somewhat odd design has been a source of great annoyance for many. I didn't much care for it, but to me it's merely a small nuisance, nothing that'd turn me away from an otherwise compelling show. In any event, I'm used to it by now.

I like where the story's going with the shrink, that the person who's supposed to be the steady pillar of support also gets caught up in these paranormal events.

Tags
drama, production i.g.