AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Kagaku no Railgun - Episode 21 Rating
Perfect 10 0 0%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 9 19.57%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 15 32.61%
7 out of 10 : Good 17 36.96%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 8.70%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 2.17%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2010-03-01, 08:42   Link #61
Miraluka
Banned

Raising suspicions about a person is also a way to prove the innocence of this person, but seems that qualityharu doesn't learn the lesson...Hey!!! Isn't she a Judgement?
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-01, 10:30   Link #62
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Raising suspicions about a person is also a way to prove the innocence of this person, but seems that qualityharu doesn't learn the lesson...Hey!!! Isn't she a Judgement?
That's the problem with Kuroko jumping to a "judgement" without throughly investigating all posibilities. Circumstancial evidence is not enough. This city is supposed to be scientific.

It was established by Telestina's tests that Harrue is not the cause of the RSPK event. But the revelation that somebody is talking to her and is one of the victims of the power berserk experiment is an indicator she is innocent.

The problem is that experiment is as black as the Level 6 experiment. How will they be able to find her as it is one of Academy City's dark secrets?
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-01, 10:52   Link #63
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I wish they didn't point the finger at Telestina so soon. At least let us have some mystery. But nooo...first it was no Konori in a bikini and now this.
Old 2010-03-01, 12:31   Link #64
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
The problem is that experiment is as black as the Level 6 experiment. How will they be able to find her as it is one of Academy City's dark secrets?
No, Level 6 was more dark and this one in comparison is just a game for kids to "that guy".
Old 2010-03-01, 21:41   Link #65
Minagi Mikoto

Quote:
That's the problem with Kuroko jumping to a "judgement" without throughly investigating all posibilities. Circumstancial evidence is not enough. This city is supposed to be scientific.
She didn't exactly jump to a judgment. She just suspected Haruee for being the reason of recent circumstances. But I agree that she had to consider Uiharu's feelings too.

Quote:
No, Level 6 was more dark and this one in comparison is just a game for kids to "that guy".
We can't tell until we see to the end of it! And by "that guy" you mean Accelerator or Aleister?
Minagi Mikoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-01, 22:28   Link #66
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minagi Mikoto View Post
We can't tell until we see to the end of it! And by "that guy" you mean Accelerator or Aleister?
I put my bucket on it because I can see the ending! , and by that guy I mean Aleister.
Old 2010-03-01, 22:39   Link #67
babohtea

Yeah, it's almost like all of the events in Railgun are pitifully insignificant compared to Index when you look at it from the novel's perspective. That being said though, I'm actually hoping that if J.C. Staff decides to take a different route than simply following the novel's story word for word (honestly at this point I would only watch a season 2 of Index because its connected to Railgun).

Unless J.C. Staff rewrites the anime of Index to allow for more significant plot in Railgun (besides sister arc, after that not much happens with Mikoto that we know of) or finds some way to incorporate the characters of Railgun into significant events that can go undetected in the novel, Railgun is doomed simply because it's supposed to be in the same setting that Index is in. Maybe J.C. Staff will find a way to merge the cast or Railgun with Index somehow?
babohtea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-02, 06:32   Link #68
Minagi Mikoto

Quote:
I put my bucket on it because I can see the ending! , and by that guy I mean Aleister.
Hm! If you mean Aleister, you're probably right. WAIT! You mean it's bean written in the light novels?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babohtea View Post
Yeah, it's almost like all of the events in Railgun are pitifully insignificant compared to Index when you look at it from the novel's perspective. That being said though, I'm actually hoping that if J.C. Staff decides to take a different route than simply following the novel's story word for word (honestly at this point I would only watch a season 2 of Index because its connected to Railgun).
As I've learned until now, Railgun is only part of a bigger series which is mostly about Touma and his right hand. And as for me, I actually wish to see Index return (not for her, but for Touma, Kaori, Accelerator, Styil and Aleister).
Old 2010-03-02, 15:28   Link #69
babohtea

Quote:
Hm! If you mean Aleister, you're probably right. WAIT! You mean it's bean written in the light novels?!

As I've learned until now, Railgun is only part of a bigger series which is mostly about Touma and his right hand. And as for me, I actually wish to see Index return (not for her, but for Touma, Kaori, Accelerator, Styil and Aleister).
You're completely right. However, the things I liked in Railgun (more focus on characters rather than abilities/ slice of life/ some resemblance to real life) will be be lost if they choose to directly animate the novels like they did for season one of Index. Also, once we get into Touma we get waist high in "the church".

See: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...talDragonJesus
Old 2010-03-03, 10:45   Link #70
Minagi Mikoto

Quote:
You're completely right. However, the things I liked in Railgun (more focus on characters rather than abilities/ slice of life/ some resemblance to real life) will be be lost if they choose to directly animate the novels like they did for season one of Index. Also, once we get into Touma we get waist high in "the church".

See: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...talDragonJesus
Thanks for the link, I saw it but can't tell exactly they're right or not because I still don't know why Touma has this power. Anyway even about the science side, I liked Index (Accelerator and Sisters) more than Railgun. I guess it's a matter of different tastes!
Old 2010-03-03, 14:21   Link #71
Ashaman

^^ True. I prefer Index to Railgun as well. They're both good.
Ashaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-03, 14:32   Link #72
Seihai
スマイリウム

I find the Light Novel awesome. I'd find it just as awesome or even more so even if they animated it 100% according to its script etc.

I could need me more Musujime Awaki though. XD I even rewatched episode 21 of Index just to take a glimpse at her again. o_o

Railgun still pwns though. Come on, episode 22!
Old 2010-03-03, 14:41   Link #73
Minagi Mikoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
I could need me more Musujime Awaki though. XD I even rewatched episode 21 of Index just to take a glimpse at her again. o_o
Was she the telepath girl at underground malls?
Old 2010-03-03, 15:04   Link #74
Seihai
スマイリウム

Quote:
Was she the telepath girl at underground malls?
Nah, Musujime Awaki is a Level 4 Teleporter (called Move Point) who first appears in Volume 8 of the Light Novel.
Or better yet, you can see her in my avatar (made out of one of the Novel scans in the LN thread)
In the anime she only appears for a few seconds, but for some reason when I first read about her she grew close to my heart. lol

The small scene when she appears:
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...ap-6202339.png
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...ap-6202439.png
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...ap-6202500.png
Old 2010-03-03, 17:17   Link #75
babohtea

Quote:
Thanks for the link, I saw it but can't tell exactly they're right or not because I still don't know why Touma has this power. Anyway even about the science side, I liked Index (Accelerator and Sisters) more than Railgun. I guess it's a matter of different tastes!
I think you're misreading the link. The purpose of the link was to illustrate how much they twisted Christianity, a real and quite popular modern day religion in Index.
Old 2010-03-04, 10:34   Link #76
Minagi Mikoto

Quote:
I think you're misreading the link. The purpose of the link was to illustrate how much they twisted Christianity, a real and quite popular modern day religion in Index.
No, I'm talking about what they said about Touma has the rule of Messiah.
Old 2010-03-04, 10:37   Link #77
Minagi Mikoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Nah, Musujime Awaki is a Level 4 Teleporter (called Move Point) who first appears in Volume 8 of the Light Novel.
Or better yet, you can see her in my avatar (made out of one of the Novel scans in the LN thread)
In the anime she only appears for a few seconds, but for some reason when I first read about her she grew close to my heart. lol
Hm! Finally realized who is she! She is !
Old 2010-03-04, 15:53   Link #78
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

Quote:
Considering that Kuroko can never seem to stop poking her nose into every single business in Academy City that she comes across... You might as well say Touma's right hand has a better chance against a 9mm than the City keeping this case away from her.
Old 2010-03-05, 13:58   Link #79
AlaAlba

no thread for 22? it aired already...

Spoiler for 22:
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote