AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-02-28, 21:38   Link #1281
Mecha_Trueno
餓鬼に興味ない、俺の好みは年上の美女だ

Location: Shitty old London. They must've been on drugs when they built this place, WTF were they smoking!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TadloS View Post
Not only you. I also considered to fly to JP just to watch Haruhi movie. But in the end, it was just futile dream. But anyway, I can't wait for the dvd/blu-ray rip
Why the "rip"?
THIS movie should be purchase worthy

禁則事項です
Old 2010-02-28, 23:15   Link #1282
netvope
SOS-Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TadloS View Post
Not only you. I also considered to fly to JP just to watch Haruhi movie. But in the end, it was just futile dream. But anyway, I can't wait for the dvd/blu-ray rip
I'm not a native speaker; sorry if my English is bad. I must say that I'm NOT angry with you, TadloS; I'm just taking the chance to explore the topic

Why must it be a futile dream?!
Spoiler for ...:

Last edited by netvope; 2010-02-28 at 23:31.
Old 2010-03-01, 05:53   Link #1283
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
^^^There are theatres that will begin showing it in May, so you've got even longer than planned.

As for news, Walker Plus, CinemaNavi, and EigaNavi all have the movie ranked 9th for this weekend. We should easily be able to see how much it made this weekend now that it's ranked again. Be amazed at the power of the film bookmark!

Edit: Eiga also has the movie ranked 9th for this week.

“Nyahaha! Then we move to round two, Hero! ★”
Chuunibyou translation: 1st novel - OUT/ 2nd novel - OUT

Last edited by ultimatemegax; 2010-03-01 at 08:55.
Old 2010-03-01, 07:53   Link #1284
darksassin
Is this dangerous??

Wow... those merchandise sure hit the spot... bet the ones that already watched it go to cinema again just to get the bookmark eh...
Old 2010-03-01, 09:54   Link #1285
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
Some of the film bookmarks were placed on Yahoo Auctions this past weekend. Let's just say that some people have more money than sense. Exhibits A, B, and C to follow:
A A flushing Yuki who's being grabbed - 356,000 yen
B Yuki handing a piece of paper - 156,500 yen
C Yuki on a rooftop - 111,000 yen

I'm not discussing what scene the pictures are from due to possible spoilers (there's a thread for that), but I thought this would qualify both as news and anticipation. A single copy of the movie was produced onto film and cut into 5 images per bookmark; these were given out to people who produced one ticket stub before Saturday's showings and one stub for Saturday/Sunday's showings.

Old 2010-03-01, 11:12   Link #1286
edkedkedk
Hare Hare Sera Fuku!

Nice to know that Disappearance is bumped up to top 10 again, even if it's because of the bookmarks. Any news of gifts being given out for the later screenings? After all, the movie makes its rounds through various theaters at various times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatemegax View Post
Some of the film bookmarks were placed on Yahoo Auctions this past weekend. Let's just say that some people have more money than sense. Exhibits A, B, and C to follow:
My jaw dropped. While I certainly would do a 'Asakura' for some of these, the final prices of these bookmarks are... astonishing. Gold parted hands from the lucky to the zealous this weekend, I must say.
Old 2010-03-01, 12:16   Link #1287
darksassin
Is this dangerous??

Quote:

I'm not discussing what scene the pictures are from due to possible spoilers (there's a thread for that), but I thought this would qualify both as news and anticipation. A single copy of the movie was produced onto film and cut into 5 images per bookmark; these were given out to people who produced one ticket stub before Saturday's showings and one stub for Saturday/Sunday's showings.
One word. WOW. Didnt expect that the price could go this high now, (maybe in the future yes) but then, this is Haruhi( well actually more to Yuki).
Old 2010-03-01, 12:24   Link #1288
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/...UHINO01&p=.htm

Box Office Mojo weekly stats for Haruhi. It runs a week behind, but is updated every week or so, shows running totals, and has links to each weekend's complete JP box office.
Old 2010-03-01, 15:34   Link #1289
Takamura Mamoru
The Hawk

Spoiler for Pics:
Old 2010-03-01, 20:28   Link #1290
Animexcel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takamura Mamoru View Post
Spoiler for Pics:
whoaaa, where did these come from?
Old 2010-03-01, 20:45   Link #1291
aegisofrime
Yuki Nagato Worshipper

OMG. Yuki MOE!
Old 2010-03-01, 20:49   Link #1292
netvope
SOS-Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animexcel View Post
whoaaa, where did these come from?
I found similar pictures from another forum and here is what they said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://brigade.baka-wolf.com/showpost.php?p=381567&postcount=213
well I found some pictures someone posted on 4chan....they were mysteriously labeled Haruhi.Movie.DVDRip.AAC for some reason....but I know for sure someone on 2ch prob got a hold of it somehow...I cant explain why someone would manage to post so many pics...its a shame too cause I never managed to save some of the first ones he posted due to me being an idiot

Last edited by netvope; 2010-03-03 at 01:04.
Old 2010-03-01, 21:05   Link #1293
keri
ねぇ、知ってる?

Quote:
Originally Posted by netvope View Post

I would guess... somebody has got a camrip... whether it has been posted online I don't know... (I can't find it yet...)

If that's true, sooner or later it'll be posted. Then we'll need to face a dilemma... watch the camrip, or wait...

I wonder if the images just aren't high quality scans from the film-strip bookmarks.
Old 2010-03-01, 21:09   Link #1294
netvope
SOS-Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by keri View Post
I wonder if the images just aren't high quality scans from the film-strip bookmarks.
You're probably right, considering that the images are in different sizes
Old 2010-03-01, 21:10   Link #1295
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Unhappy

Quote:

I would guess... somebody has got a camrip... whether it has been posted online I don't know... (I can't find it yet...)

If that's true, sooner or later it'll be posted. Then we'll need to face a dilemma... watch the camrip, or wait...
I present to you a picture of a film bookmark from 2ch in a frame. This is one of the images above that would not be considered a spoiler image, so feel free to look at this one.

I really don't know why that frown face is in my title. I apologize for the inconvenience it may cause.

Edit: In further news, the Haruhi movie ranked 9th in the final big box office ranking site Movie.goo. I'm sure bayob will have the details about money sometime tomorrow.

Last edited by ultimatemegax; 2010-03-01 at 21:27.
Old 2010-03-01, 22:18   Link #1296
netvope
SOS-Dan

Quote:
I present to you a picture of a film bookmark from 2ch in a frame. This is one of the images above that would not be considered a spoiler image, so feel free to look at this one.
When I was looking around for those film bookmark images I found a nice highres image (this one is not a film bookmark)
Spoiler for A Yuki w/Kyon Scene:
Old 2010-03-01, 22:22   Link #1297
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Quote:
When I was looking around for those film bookmark images I found a nice highres image (this one is not a film bookmark)
Spoiler for A Yuki w/Kyon Scene:
That was in the latest issue of Newtype as Philos posted here without the text or watermark.

Old 2010-03-01, 22:57   Link #1298
netvope
SOS-Dan

Quote:
That was in the latest issue of Newtype as Philos posted here without the text or watermark.
Thanks. I skimmed over the last few pages of the images thread but didn't notice there is a version with text on it

Last edited by netvope; 2010-03-03 at 01:01.
Old 2010-03-02, 00:33   Link #1299
bayoab

Quote:
I liked the ones where they were framing the background only bookmark pics.

Quote:
Edit: In further news, the Haruhi movie ranked 9th in the final big box office ranking site Movie.goo. I'm sure bayob will have the details about money sometime tomorrow.
2ch is currently under DDoS supposedly so gotta wait till someone else picks it up.
Old 2010-03-02, 08:11   Link #1300
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Quote:
Somebody from Yahoo Answers claimed to have the camrip of the movie and posted a link to Youtube, but the link is bad... I'm trying to get in touch with him...
GOD SPEED! and if you find anything...please PM me :P

but yeah....some more pictures of the same mysterious source here...
Spoiler for movie pictures:
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Closed Thread

Tags
science fiction, shounen