AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > School Days

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-29, 18:05   Link #101
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanshun View Post
Think the video will definitely be shown to Kotonoha because of how much they despise her, but a very high chance for it be to shown to Sekai as well. Otome didn't sleep with Makoto to just torment Kotonoha, she slept with him becasue she wanted him for herself, and since she knows that Makoto did the festival dance with Sekai I'm sure she'll be looking to bump Sekai out of the picture.

Also its about time there is conflict again with Sekai because it seems getting slapped and begged by Kotonoha only resulted in her not caring anymore since it was no longer secret; and as she strongarmed the dance chance with Makoto after hearing he had promised Kotonoha she seems to be in the full on claiming of Makoto as hers.
I think that the video will be shown to both Koto and Sekai because Otome wants that legendary fool for herself and willing do anything to make that happen, including getting both Sekai and Koto out of the way.

Now for the ending, I really dont know what are going to do now, that is the reason why they should made more eps because it is a complete trainwreck and nobody knows what will be the outcome but I think it is going to be a bloody ending for Sekai.
Old 2007-08-29, 22:45   Link #102
Major1138

There's no way that this can end well now. Well, I guess it could, but it'd make no sense given what's happened already. Especially after episode 9. Before he slept with Otome and was suspiciously silent when Sekai asked if she was his girlfriend, they could have gone the route where one of Sekai or Kotonoha just lets it go after much angsting and Makoto ends up with the other one - it'd be really stupid and the girl he did end up with would come across as really shallow, but it wouldn't be entirely outside the realm of possibility.

Now, I just don't see how it'd work. The only people he can realistically end up with in the end are Sekai and Kotonoha, and he's pretty much stabbed them both in the back. His little fling with Otome is probably going to get out, which isn't going to help matters much, and we're still left with the fact that Makoto is an incredibly unsympathetic protagonist.

I don't know if they'll go with one of the more notorious endings, but I wouldn't be surprised if the series does not have a happy ending.
Old 2007-08-30, 12:55   Link #103
rainnydaiis
Let it Rain

Send a message via MSN to rainnydaiis
I'm not sure if the anime will have one of the character endings.. Seeing as how they're cramming like every story ending into the anime. I'm guessing maybe a mixed "anime" ending is what we're going to get. Because when I see this episodes over and over.. I have no idea where the plot is heading, it seems like they just want to lay down the drama and make us "wow'd" every episode as to how dramatic it could get.
Old 2007-08-31, 11:40   Link #104
Riltz
⌂ Vulcan 300 ⌂

hmmm i was thinking in a "what if..." of makoto face when sekai ask he the "im your girlfriend" stuff,

Spoiler for speculation:

Personally i want to see makoto dead in a slow+painfull way, but i dunno, this anime is like a mystery box to me
Old 2007-08-31, 12:02   Link #105
DonSuke

Uhm more like.

Spoiler for ...:
Old 2007-08-31, 12:06   Link #106
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Considering the game and what happened in the show until now, it is veryyyy unlikely we will see any of the girl pregnant. (at most, Sekai, that is)
Old 2007-08-31, 15:59   Link #107
Kristen
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Considering the game and what happened in the show until now, it is veryyyy unlikely we will see any of the girl pregnant. (at most, Sekai, that is)
Sekai could be, if you consider that they did have sex. I mean, they don't strictly follow the storyline of the game, so she could be pregnant.
Old 2007-08-31, 16:13   Link #108
Chewy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonSuke View Post
Uhm more like.

Spoiler for ...:
HAHAHA reminds me of a classic Simpsons moment -

http://youtube.com/watch?v=io4pzM6Hsac
Old 2007-08-31, 16:14   Link #109
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

they don't need, but if they actually do an adaptation, they should know that until Makoto goes overboard (as seen in the treesome path), he always use condoms.
that's why i said, at the very most, sekai could be, but considering both media, nothing beyond this speculation will happen.
Old 2007-08-31, 16:28   Link #110
CJL13
God of his own ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
HAHAHA reminds me of a classic Simpsons moment -

http://youtube.com/watch?v=io4pzM6Hsac
Just imagine their parents' reactions.
Old 2007-09-01, 00:01   Link #111
obentou
Maximum7/Ossu

I didn't get a chance to actually finish the game... I was trying to go for the Sekai path but the game crashed at Ep. 4... the game spurted a bunch of debug japanese text so I didn't know what it said... and as for playing the game, I just randomly chose from what my gut told me =p
Old 2007-09-04, 05:59   Link #112
Khelbenaru
Harmless bystander

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
What does anyone think about Uzuki? I'm worried about Kokoro, though my memory is foggy on this one.
It's mostly revealed on Summer Days:

Spoiler:
Honestly, I'm a little worried that we even get to see Uzuki:

Spoiler for Uzuki:
Old 2007-09-04, 15:55   Link #113
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

And with the last episode i honestly have no idea where we are heading ^^ It seems they have merged everything from the game and created a huge mess of the situation. Makoto sleeps with Setsuna ( at least i assume so, even though it is not clear at this point)... is he going to score Hikari as well next week ? I expect the situation to become even more messed up with next weeks title being 'Minna no Makoto' ...
We even have Kotonoha looking at knifes, then running in to Sekai on a bridge later, lifeless look in her eyes ....

I honestly have no idea what so ever what to expect. I am hoping though they somehow pull 'I am the wifu!'. The setup required is there (Makoto has slept with Setsuna(assumed) and she has left for France), and this is actually a way i see they could resolve the situation in a decent manner - that would be an instant stopper regarding the whole 'whom does Makoto belong to' mess. Other than that it is so messed up i am dumbstruck
Old 2007-09-04, 16:39   Link #114
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

let's see what they merged
1) Otome path (we are clearly at the opposite)
2) Sekai "best end"
3) Kotonoha bad end (Bloody conclusion, with her saw)
4) Sekai "average good end", with the camera
5) Setsuna's wish or 'im the wife" (since she doesn't leave for france, except either this or the other end)

no seriously, they fucked up too much, and it is beyond ridiculous.
They actually made a path which is WORSE than any in the gam, except the threesome.

I can claim the 2 last episodes won't have a nice pace, and it will be a wreck.
yes, i'm not exactly pleased with this, as it is even less "enjoyable"
Old 2007-09-04, 18:32   Link #115
Kristen
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
let's see what they merged
1) Otome path (we are clearly at the opposite)
2) Sekai "best end"
3) Kotonoha bad end (Bloody conclusion, with her saw)
4) Sekai "average good end", with the camera
5) Setsuna's wish or 'im the wife" (since she doesn't leave for france, except either this or the other end)

no seriously, they fucked up too much, and it is beyond ridiculous.
They actually made a path which is WORSE than any in the gam, except the threesome.

I can claim the 2 last episodes won't have a nice pace, and it will be a wreck.
yes, i'm not exactly pleased with this, as it is even less "enjoyable"
I thought it would be a wreck after episode 8. I think that the story, while it is a mess, is also being done by people who I think know what they are doing. I believe this entire show was planned from the start, so they knew what kinds of pacing they needed. I like the way this story is going, and I think it's leading to some very fun speculations.

My theory is that the I'm the wife ending and the bloody conclusion will both come out at the end. I cannot see the suicide ending, and the "To my children" ending now seems completely impossible.

I like how this is going.
Old 2007-09-05, 15:58   Link #116
Flame-X
Anti-fan

its like they're trying to cram a bunch of endings into 1.
Old 2007-09-05, 16:02   Link #117
◕‿‿◕

Send a message via AIM to AvatarST Send a message via MSN to AvatarST
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissieXD View Post
I thought it would be a wreck after episode 8. I think that the story, while it is a mess, is also being done by people who I think know what they are doing. I believe this entire show was planned from the start, so they knew what kinds of pacing they needed. I like the way this story is going, and I think it's leading to some very fun speculations.

My theory is that the I'm the wife ending and the bloody conclusion will both come out at the end. I cannot see the suicide ending, and the "To my children" ending now seems completely impossible.

I like how this is going.
Another version of to my children would be nice...

Imagine it, Sekai found out about how she was cheated on by Makoto with Otome, and there's Setsuna as well...

Maybe if he goes for yet another girl, or even not needing that, then she'll stab him...
Old 2007-09-05, 16:06   Link #118
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvatarST View Post
Another version of to my children would be nice...

Imagine it, Sekai found out about how she was cheated on by Makoto with Otome, and there's Setsuna as well...

Maybe if he goes for yet another girl, or even not needing that, then she'll stab him...
nope, not even a chance.
If Sekai is the same as in the game, she will be very angry and cease contact with, or just break in sadness without showing up again.

To my children only happens if makoto screw to the point she was used as a very silly sex toy. (i believe Makubex and aohige explanations way before are enough for this)

still, both kotonoha bad end can happen (even the suicide, but they just can fit that it doesn't concern sekai)

but there is no way they can pull a MEANINGFUL ending with anyone.
Deus ex machina is required.
Old 2007-09-05, 16:08   Link #119
◕‿‿◕

Send a message via AIM to AvatarST Send a message via MSN to AvatarST
Ahh, I see. Well then we're maybe headed for an anime original ending, or Kotonoha suiciding, but still, since we had that scene with the knives, who knows...

Sekai is still trying to track down Makoto so I wonder what she plans to do when she finds him, with the information of having been cheated on not once, but twice. I guess she might just do what you said, but I can't see her not being in the conclusion either. Honestly it's hard to guess what will happen.
Old 2007-09-05, 16:18   Link #120
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvatarST View Post
Ahh, I see. Well then we're maybe headed for an anime original ending, or Kotonoha suiciding, but still, since we had that scene with the knives, who knows...
Anything bad can happen actually... this is why i'm "whining". (well i do like unpredictability and something no so foreshadowing, but it is simply too ridiculous for the amount of squeezed stuff...)

Considering that Kotonoha was "lifeless" talking about setsuna, i believe she SHIFTED on her, and things will go UGLY when sekai will say that Makoto was doing stuff with Otome.

Clashing both their information, they migh pull some parts of "original otome path", where, in fact, Kotonoha was allied with Sekai against otome (who was PERFECLTY fine, and didn't bully kotonoha. i think she was quite the victim on her path)
This was a bit silly, as Kotonoha wasn't berserk, but scary with a knife, while explaining her doubts to sekai (Sekai was portrayed as "frightened" in a funny way -___-)

Quote:
Sekai is still trying to track down Makoto so I wonder what she plans to do when she finds him, with the information of having been cheated on not once, but twice. I guess she might just do what you said, but I can't see her not being in the conclusion either. Honestly it's hard to guess what will happen.
As far as i can remember, when Sekai is conflicting with Makoto about his unfaithfulness, it is generally in the end. either it is done, and he goes with Kotonoha. (as either she is angry, or crushed) or... we got the "redemption", while Kotonoha still try to attract sexually the fool.
The thing is there is no way for sekai to go rampage for now, but considering that Setsuna was added in the fray, I believe it will be a unilateral attack towards Makoto only.

(sekai was "desperate" bu also angry while she was calling makoto on her cellphone in ep10)

thus, i think the title of ep 11 is very misleading, as I think ALL the girls will confront him. (otome might join, as she was witnessing how Sekai was crushed about their affair, giving a huge hint that makoto and sekai are a couple)