AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-12-26, 22:28   Link #281
FateAnomaly

I don't think M.M. really killed her father. I think at time she had the nanoball and it went berserk or something. Somehow her father died (maybe to save her). Then everyone thought she killed her father and stole the ball.

Something do not add though. The scene shows the current M.M. but sanpeita got the nanoball 10 yrs ago. It means M.M. "killed" her father 10yrs ago....
Old 2008-12-26, 23:18   Link #282
Sin Ansem
With this I'm Invincible!

Send a message via AIM to Sin Ansem Send a message via MSN to Sin Ansem
Argh

I thought the OST was supposed to be out today according to Nipponsei. Was something changed?

I Am Negima!?, and SO CAN YOU!
Part the First
Part the Second
Abandon Sanity, all ye who read here
Old 2008-12-26, 23:22   Link #283
Midonin
Last Engage

It's released, but music can sometimes take awhile to appear. I'm sure it'll appear sometime in the next few weeks, at least.
Old 2008-12-27, 04:49   Link #284
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

I don't know, the ending left me confused. Instead of some resolutions, they added even more plot twists (if so they can be called) ? Marvellous!
Anyway, this kind of ending was just screaming for a season 2, otherwise I wouldn't really understand. Or perhaps the episode 12's storyline has been written by Sanpeita's mom XD

A quite entertaining show with nice character designs and a good cast of voice actors. Nothing more nothing less. I'd rate this 7 if there will be a second season, 5 if there isn't.
Old 2008-12-27, 09:49   Link #285
Dop
Mmmm....

Things I never expected to find in anime: A Pier Paolo Pasolini reference.

What? WHAT!! I saw Pasolini's 120 days of Sodom once. It was great, towards the end of the film people were leaping out of their seats and running out of the cinema.
I wouldn't recommend it...

But let's get back on topic. Weird episode, obviously set up for a sequel, just pouring lots of things out which demand a sequel, really. It's like they didn't have the budget for a longer series, so made half a series, dropped a load of cliffhangers at the end, and then just hope to get the money together to make the second batch of episodes.

And did I mention how weird the end credit song was?
Old 2008-12-27, 18:10   Link #286
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dop View Post
Things I never expected to find in anime: A Pier Paolo Pasolini reference.
Which one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dop View Post
What? WHAT!! I saw Pasolini's 120 days of Sodom once. It was great, towards the end of the film people were leaping out of their seats and running out of the cinema.
I wouldn't recommend it...
ROTFL ... is this the one where:

Spoiler for under-aged, DON'T read:
Old 2008-12-28, 02:03   Link #287
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Which one?
The ED has different lyrics in episode 12. So, instead of Jigumunto (Freud), this time around it's Pasolini.
Old 2008-12-29, 07:10   Link #288
noktown

If i had to rate this season it'd be 5/10,the 1st 2 episodes were interesting,the last 2 made sense(at least i hope so i haven't seen the 12th episode yet,but i can already see what's coming),i liked the 11th episode,cuz finally we get something serious.The rest of the season was random,no real development except for Sanpeita getting beat left and right(Which i don't like),and another moment i liked in the episode with Ramen King where that chick said "Women's secret number 1 : I'm wearing black panties(or w/e color that was)"
Sanpeita : "Fukking Great(with japanese accent sounded really funny,i laughed really hard)"

That's all i guess <_<
Reminds me of To Love-ru a bit...
Old 2008-12-30, 20:20   Link #289
Penpa

I also saw the last part as well and from what it looks like there going to be or they make it seems like there is going to be a season 2 to Kemeko DX?? I am correct in saying the ending was good but left alot of unanswered questions in the air???
Old 2009-01-01, 16:33   Link #290
JediNight
キズランダム

I don't see why it's so surprising this would be set up for a 2nd season. 13 episode seasons are now basically the norm instead of the exception, with another season coming if it's popular enough, or using the money made from the first.
Old 2009-01-07, 10:39   Link #291
zibi88

I was wodnering about manga ;/ since it ended up at volume5 chapter 34.... but I dont know if there has been released chapter 35 or this manga cames out only in volumes >__<... but vol5 ended in a very interesting way...

Anyway I think that they might create season 2 since there is many material ^^ I dont remember but anime covered 2-2,5 volumes out of 5....
Old 2009-01-07, 13:08   Link #292
Secca
nya`
*Artist

That Marvelous position is quite difficult. I've tried it and ended up hitting my head on the floor. I guess I'm not gymnastic enough.
Old 2009-01-17, 22:11   Link #293
Sin Ansem
With this I'm Invincible!

Send a message via AIM to Sin Ansem Send a message via MSN to Sin Ansem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
It's released, but music can sometimes take awhile to appear. I'm sure it'll appear sometime in the next few weeks, at least.
And it's about a month later and it's STILL not out :/

I Am Negima!?, and SO CAN YOU!
Part the First
Part the Second
Abandon Sanity, all ye who read here
Old 2009-03-21, 03:54   Link #294
fuff

MMM....does anybody know where or have any kurosaki ryoko wallpapers? work safe ones of coure or any MM work safe ones?
Old 2009-03-23, 18:53   Link #295
Amber.Dawn

Who's the mysterious purple haired girl at the end of episode 12?
Old 2009-03-23, 19:03   Link #296
Amber.Dawn

Think she might be the girl from 10 years ago....
Old 2009-04-26, 22:02   Link #297
psme

Finished the series from start to end yesterday. CRAZY and FUN! It feels kind of like Tenchi Muyo! A boy with some secret power and girls are thrown at him. And everything just go CRAZY! Hopefully there will be 2nd season.

regards,

Li On
Closed Thread

Tags
comedy, hal film maker, romance, shounen