AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-04-16, 14:58   Link #41
xPresagio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
So you assume that Akatsuki's members are the strongest in the Naruto world? Everyone of them are slowly being killed by chuunins, genin & jounins...then what about the Kage lvl fighters such as the kages or Sannin?
Actually no.. that's why I said "8 of the most powerful". Which means just that: that they are among the strongest, even if are not the absolutely best ones.

It is a given that Jiraya/Oro are stronger than most of them. Hell, even our hot-tempered sharky friend got reminded by Itachi that both Kakashi and Gai were not to be underestimated. Same could be said of Kabuto and others.

Not to mention that the post was under the hypothetical/assumption idea that Itachi was the be-all-end-all of the fighters, which of course, is not the case.
xPresagio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-16, 15:50   Link #42
tkdtiger

Does anyone think that based on all the story about the provine of Hyuga, Tengu that there will be something that will happen between a Uchiha and a Hyuuga member maybe dealing with Itachi killing his clan?
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-16, 17:56   Link #43
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPresagio View Post
Actually no.. that's why I said "8 of the most powerful". Which means just that: that they are among the strongest, even if are not the absolutely best ones.

It is a given that Jiraya/Oro are stronger than most of them. Hell, even our hot-tempered sharky friend got reminded by Itachi that both Kakashi and Gai were not to be underestimated. Same could be said of Kabuto and others.

Not to mention that the post was under the hypothetical/assumption idea that Itachi was the be-all-end-all of the fighters, which of course, is not the case.
Well ok....i guess i misunderstood...
Old 2007-04-17, 14:26   Link #44
tkdtiger

I'm guessing that Itachi had a reason for killing his clan, but has not said the reason. I think in time more will be revealed. I do think it has something to do with keeping Sasuke alive.
Old 2007-04-18, 03:36   Link #45
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
Does anyone think that based on all the story about the provine of Hyuga, Tengu that there will be something that will happen between a Uchiha and a Hyuuga member maybe dealing with Itachi killing his clan?
If that's the case then it'll be Neji to be the one to stop Sasuke from wanting to gain power.

But I do agree that Itachi doesn't really act like a killer would. But instead acts like he was innocent.

Spoiler:

I believe that Itachi knows "the truth" and awaits for Sasuke to see it too before they ever become loving brothers like it should have been.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 14:40   Link #46
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
If that's the case then it'll be Neji to be the one to stop Sasuke from wanting to gain power.

But I do agree that Itachi doesn't really act like a killer would. But instead acts like he was innocent.

Spoiler:

I believe that Itachi knows "the truth" and awaits for Sasuke to see it too before they ever become loving brothers like it should have been.
Or help Naruto in other ways maybe?
Old 2007-04-18, 16:19   Link #47
ri0

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by ri0; 2007-04-18 at 18:57.
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 18:51   Link #48
MobiuS

Spoiler for er ... logic!:
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 18:56   Link #49
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS View Post
Spoiler for er ... logic!:
Hey man, it's late
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-19, 10:39   Link #50
tkdtiger

The Hyuga hired him without Hiashi knowing, because they felt the Sharingan was an abomination of the Byakugan. haha
Old 2007-04-24, 02:17   Link #51
A_AQUARE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0 View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for does tis count as a spoiler?:
A_AQUARE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-24, 07:12   Link #52
Hentai Guy
REdiculous (see profile)

Location: I live in a freakin' desert...not even a cool desert with cacti and stuff...just a whole lot o' nada
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
I really hope that Tengu story doesn't pan out...it just seems dumb to me...
Hentai Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-29, 18:25   Link #53
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

I thought I read on a forum somewhere that it was the person wearing the "white tiger" ring who actually killed the clan. I don't know if that's true though...probably was a rumor or a fake.
Sakuranbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-30, 09:50   Link #54
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

Maybe..

Maybe the uchiha are some demon form releasing power through hate so he wants sasuke to follow in his footsteps. He told him to kill his best friend so that he severes all ties with friends and becomes inhuman. Itachi however still loves Sasuke so he didnt kill him and waits for Sasuke to kill him so that Sasuke can release the ultimate might of the uchihas (itachi killed all other family sasuke had). In short..maybe itachi wants sasuke to become some kind of monster.
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-30, 13:28   Link #55
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChojinLocke View Post
Maybe the uchiha are some demon form releasing power through hate so he wants sasuke to follow in his footsteps. He told him to kill his best friend so that he severes all ties with friends and becomes inhuman. Itachi however still loves Sasuke so he didnt kill him and waits for Sasuke to kill him so that Sasuke can release the ultimate might of the uchihas (itachi killed all other family sasuke had). In short..maybe itachi wants sasuke to become some kind of monster.
Itachi played stuff very well. He cut of any further actions to prevent it that Sasuke would become his best friend. He played a real jerk but he cant deny it that he likes/loves Sasuke.

Actually after obtaining MS he really could've acted normal towards everyone.
The massacre was a pointless thing to do. If Sasuke killed his own family in front of Sasuke's eyes then he'd have enough hatred to try to kill Itachi anyway.
Old 2007-04-30, 17:42   Link #56
Kyu410

I'm confused now. You believe Itachi likes/loves Sasuke yet whenever he sees him Itachi brutally beats Sasuke.

Also Itachi said that Sasuke wasn't worth killing and he could never be strong while torturing him with Tsuykomi.

So please explain to me how Itachi could be a good big brother.
Old 2007-04-30, 18:18   Link #57
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
I'm confused now. You believe Itachi likes/loves Sasuke yet whenever he sees him Itachi brutally beats Sasuke.

Also Itachi said that Sasuke wasn't worth killing and he could never be strong while torturing him with Tsuykomi.

You've never heard of tough love? Also, he didn't say the Sasuke could never be strong, only that he was weak because lacked hatred. Most likely, if he felt Sasuke could never become strong enough to match him, he would've just killed him with the rest of the clan.

But yeah, Itachi is not by any means a good brother but I believe he still has a brotherly bond with Sasuke. It's sick and twisted, but he's trying to make Sasuke strong the best way he knows how, which is by instilling feelings of hatred. So whenever he meets Sasuke, he renews those feelings and makes them even stronger by torturing him. By doing this he makes sure that Sasuke will remain obsessed with gaining strength to surpass him.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-30, 23:24   Link #58
Kyu410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
You've never heard of tough love? Also, he didn't say the Sasuke could never be strong, only that he was weak because lacked hatred. Most likely, if he felt Sasuke could never become strong enough to match him, he would've just killed him with the rest of the clan.

But yeah, Itachi is not by any means a good brother but I believe he still has a brotherly bond with Sasuke. It's sick and twisted, but he's trying to make Sasuke strong the best way he knows how, which is by instilling feelings of hatred. So whenever he meets Sasuke, he renews those feelings and makes them even stronger by torturing him. By doing this he makes sure that Sasuke will remain obsessed with gaining strength to surpass him.
I've heard of tough loveits just that its hard to picture that with Itachi.

I understand why they say Itachi could be a good big brother.thx
Old 2007-05-01, 00:43   Link #59
Hentai Guy
REdiculous (see profile)

Location: I live in a freakin' desert...not even a cool desert with cacti and stuff...just a whole lot o' nada
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post

Quote:
I've heard of tough loveits just that its hard to picture that with Itachi.

I understand why they say Itachi could be a good big brother.thx
Plus Itachi is a complete psychopath. So the workings of his mind are a little...different. However I don't think he's making his brother stronger for Sasuke's benefit, it's what Itachi wants (which is one reason why I find Sasuke's singleminded pursuit of Itachi to be annoying, because he's doing exactly what Itachi wants).
Hentai Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-01, 03:01   Link #60
EoT
~~

Can a mod please change the thread title to Manga? or the creator of it, I've browsed through this thread and several posts have had links to Manga.
EoT is offline   Reply With Quote