AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2015-12-26, 17:24   Link #1
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Mahou Tsukai PreCure

The next season of PreCure is incoming, and we finally get some visuals and character drawings.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...actress/.96943

"The story begins during the spring break before Mirai's second year of middle school, when Mirai witnesses a mysterious object fall in to the park. Excitedly, she brings her stuffed bear Mofurun with her to see what it was. When she gets there she sees a girl named Riko flying on a broom. Mirai has a lot of questions, and Riko explains that she's searching for something. The two of them are wearing similar pendants.

Then Batti, an ally of the dark magic user Dokurokushi, appears before them and demands the "Link Stone Emerald." Batti creates a monster called a "Yokobaru" and drives them into a corner. Mirai, Riko, and Mofurun join hands and speak the magic words "Cure-Up Rapapa!," their pendants glow, and they become the legendary Precure."

Looks to begin airing on February 7, 2016.
Old 2015-12-26, 17:32   Link #2
elior

great character look and also from all the new information the villains will be great
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-26, 17:36   Link #3
DGDCOne
Memoria Vice Captain

I know one thing for sure...
Precure series never ends.
Old 2015-12-26, 17:47   Link #4
elior

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGDCOne View Post
I know one thing for sure...
Precure series never ends.
that a good thing or bad thing?
Old 2015-12-26, 18:38   Link #5
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

This is the 13th PreCure series if I remember correctly...and each season is four cour. That's a pretty good record for consistency there.

As for the upcoming series...well...I only just stumbled across these visuals today and there has really not been much information up to now.

I will definitely give the series a try, but am definitely still in the scoping things out mode at the moment. Don't really have much of a clear picture of the series yet....
Old 2015-12-26, 18:46   Link #6
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
uhm definitely I gonna add this on my 2016 anime to watch list I hope it's good like the previous predecessor "Princess Precure". ^^
Old 2015-12-26, 19:16   Link #7
elior

here information i found on each of the girls
mirai:a 13-year-old girl who is about to start the eighth grade. She's a strange, lovely, funny, and energetic girl interested in many things. Now that she's a PreCure, Mirai is given the oppourtunity to attend "magic school". Her goal is to study the magic she loves and to gain Rico's admiration.
rico:l is a 13-year-old girl who attends magic school. Although she's great at studying, her magic is weak. She hopes to becoome a respectable witch in the future. Living together with Mirai, her life has become more bright and a little more worrisome. While searching for the jewel "Linkle Stone Emerald" in the "No Magic" World, she met Mirai.

also the writer of the splash star is the writer of this season is a big plus
Old 2015-12-28, 02:13   Link #8
elior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
This is the 13th PreCure series if I remember correctly...and each season is four cour. That's a pretty good record for consistency there.

As for the upcoming series...well...I only just stumbled across these visuals today and there has really not been much information up to now.

I will definitely give the series a try, but am definitely still in the scoping things out mode at the moment. Don't really have much of a clear picture of the series yet....
the only thing that bugs me in this season is that they age after transforming. that the only major flew i find in this season
Old 2015-12-28, 08:58   Link #9
Ii_chan
Silent Ghost

what the theme of this precure?
like,
doki2 = love.
hacha = happiness.
gopri = dreams.
Ii_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-28, 14:21   Link #10
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ii_chan View Post
like,
doki2 = love.
hacha = happiness.
gopri = dreams.
Yeah...that is another aspect of the series that has not really come to light as far as I know. It was announced some time ago but next to nothing was released about it. The character visuals and bits of info only were released just, just recently.

In other words, I'd like to know as well!

Last edited by Flower; 2015-12-28 at 17:30. Reason: geh...typos
Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-29, 01:54   Link #11
elior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ii_chan View Post
like,
doki2 = love.
hacha = happiness.
gopri = dreams.
i guess this season teame will be fantasy since we have witches as precure a villains that frog spider and bat also they will study in magical school instead of normal school like previous seasons
Old 2015-12-29, 02:30   Link #12
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by elior View Post
the only thing that bugs me in this season is that they age after transforming. that the only major flew i find in this season
I agree, actually. Not a full-on deal breaker or anything, but I don't see why they felt it was necessary? If I had to guess, maybe to appeal to as wide of an audience as possible? Whatever...
Old 2015-12-29, 02:54   Link #13
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet-chan View Post
I agree, actually. Not a full-on deal breaker or anything, but I don't see why they felt it was necessary? If I had to guess, maybe to appeal to as wide of an audience as possible? Whatever...
I see it more as a throwback to the classical magical girls (aka pre-Sailor Moon) where the age-up mechanic was quite common. Also, not like this is the first time Precure did something like this.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-29, 03:19   Link #14
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

Whether they've done it before or not, or what it is or isn't a reference to, means nothing to me. I still find it odd. But that's just my taste, I guess.
Old 2015-12-29, 03:52   Link #15
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

You wonderer why it's necessary, people gave you a possible answer, and you tell them it means nothing to you?
Old 2015-12-29, 06:16   Link #16
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
You wonderer why it's necessary, people gave you a possible answer, and you tell them it means nothing to you?
I meant that it means nothing to me in terms of influencing my opinion on the matter, not that the response/possible explanation itself meant nothing.
Old 2015-12-29, 06:25   Link #17
elior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet-chan View Post
I meant that it means nothing to me in terms of influencing my opinion on the matter, not that the response/possible explanation itself meant nothing.
put that aside. i think the idea of magical school instead of normal school learnings and witches is a interesting concept
Old 2015-12-29, 06:32   Link #18
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by elior View Post
put that aside. i think the idea of magical school instead of normal school learnings and witches is a interesting concept
I can agree with this as well. I've always liked magic school settings with witches, so I'm glad to see it here. Any shout-outs to Sugar Sugar Rune they toss in will be appreciated.
Old 2016-01-04, 12:18   Link #19
Ichuki
┌(^o^)┘モリ!┌(^o^)┘モリ!

The designs are really cute and can't wait for when it airs.
Ichuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-04, 21:17   Link #20
Cerilla

VA and staff announced (From ANN)

Voice Actors:
  • Cure Miracle/Mirai Asahina: Rie Takahashi
  • Cure Magical/Riko: Yui Horie
  • Mofurun: Ayaka Saito
Staffs:
  • Series Composition: Isao Murayama
  • Director: Masato Mitsuka
  • Character Design Emiko Miyamoto

I am quite surprised that Yui Horie is casted as starter cure. When was the last time we get high profile VA as starter cure? The thing that popped in mind is Nana Mizuki as Tsubomi.

Tags
mahou shoujo, precure series