AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-05-26, 07:12   Link #61
Kookee2k2
OBJECTION!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
What FMP were you watching? That never happened LOL!
prolly fumoffu.

edit:
@Langus:
Here's another one for ya.

Last edited by Kookee2k2; 2010-05-26 at 14:21.
Old 2010-05-26, 08:31   Link #62
Langus
Optimus Prime

This. Is. Amazing. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old 2010-05-26, 20:25   Link #63
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kookee2k2 View Post
prolly fumoffu.

edit:
@Langus:
Here's another one for ya.
LOL.. so much truth behind such short scene, the moment long range weapons were invented all that hand to hand combat went straight to hell
Old 2010-05-26, 20:55   Link #64
Kookee2k2
OBJECTION!

@langus
honestly if you get the time and the cash, get fumoffu. it's so great XD
i honestly cant find a span of 30secs where i'm not laughing my arse off.

with that being said, i know this'll be a sin, but i never seen the actual series (either one) but Fumoffu is good enough for me :3
Old 2010-05-26, 23:02   Link #65
Langus
Optimus Prime

Oh I know. I have the whole series on DVD. Fumoffu is great Thanks for the heads up though!

(The originals are very different from Fumoffu but if you're looking for some character/relationship development watch season 2. Good stuff!)
Old 2010-05-26, 23:50   Link #66
BK-201
Banned

I liked the episode. The parts with the tree was a real downer. The Seiyuu all gave award-winning performances. Except Orihime's...

"The hole closed..."

"Was that ...High speed regeneration"

Ichigo healed himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
well, that explains why you don't know what happened in the episode.
You sure about that?

Quote:
nope.
in fact it was a minor plot point early on to avoid damaging the mask because it would just reveal the face beneath, not kill it.

Yo...I just had what he had. Do you want to kill my buzz?

"break the mask--kill the hollow". It just so happens that quote served my purpose.

That was a my clever way of saying that. Ichigo would revert back to his form because Ulqy was going to break his mask. Because the subbed episode wasn't out yet. Without it being a spoiler

( I was asked that by another user--- but the answer was a spoiler)

Notice I said..."Usually breaking his mask ends his transformation." he did it himself.....Once The vaizards did it the second time"

Ichigo's mask needs to be shattered to end his hollow transformation. He's past the point, where he can do it himself. The only person capable of doing this is Ulquiorra.
So Kubo must make sure there is a logical reason. It's also character development. The "heart" is a reoccurring theme.

What would make a person that has just lost, barely a torso, semiconscious, with no fight left, suddenly spring to life? Hearing the woman he's sweet on crying out in fear.

You didn't see the end of the episode? You couldn't tell that he was "feelin" her?
Well Kubo needed a way to break Ichigo's mask before he killed Ishida. That was it.

Quote:
or he just saw that he had an opening and decided to kill ichigo before dieing himself.
That doesn't make sense. Given he was willing to let Ichigo kill him. Actually asked him to.

Quote:
actually, he did know. ichigo's "save her" mumbling and orihime's resulting freak out happened already.
Which freak out? She had more than one...

You mean the one she had when Ichigo was about to blast Ishida with a Cero, after he stabbed him. Which made her scream.. Which was right after That cero knocked Ulquiorra out and he was unconscious when Ichigo was going to stab his throat. The freak out that suddenly seemed to "wake Ulquiorra" up and he hit Ichigo as he was charging his cero? That freak out?

You just said "mumbling".... Ulquiorra was unconscious. How could he have heard that? You said yourself he was mumbling "save you"

Ulquiorra's feelings for Orihime are a plot device. Listen... I'm feeling kinda woozy...that should suffice right?
Old 2010-05-27, 01:11   Link #67
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK-201 View Post
"break the mask--kill the hollow". It just so happens that quote served my purpose.

That was a my clever way of saying that. Ichigo would revert back to his form because Ulqy was going to break his mask. Because the subbed episode wasn't out yet. Without it being a spoiler

( I was asked that by another user--- but the answer was a spoiler)
except the sub was already out. (checking timestamps) i had already watched it and commented about it 2+ hours before your post.

Quote:
Notice I said..."Usually breaking his mask ends his transformation." he did it himself.....Once The vaizards did it the second time"
if you ever said that, it wasn't in this thread.

Quote:
Ichigo's mask needs to be shattered to end his hollow transformation. He's past the point, where he can do it himself. The only person capable of doing this is Ulquiorra.
see now, if you had just said that in the first place instead of trying to be needlessly clever with poor word choice then i probably would've agreed.

Quote:
That doesn't make sense. Given he was willing to let Ichigo kill him. Actually asked him to.
sure he was willing to accept death then. he was pinned and about to get owned. he didn't have a choice in the matter.
then ichigo turned his back, giving ulquiorra time to regen a little and creating an opening for attack. so he attacked.
how does that not make sense?

i had more of a response started, but i decided against it. there is just way to much shipping mixed in there that i really don't care to argue about.
Old 2010-05-27, 08:13   Link #68
BK-201
Banned

Quote:
except the sub was already out. (checking timestamps) i had already watched it and commented about it 2+ hours before your post.

if you ever said that, it wasn't in this thread.

see now, if you had just said that in the first place instead of trying to be needlessly clever with poor word choice then i probably would've agreed.

sure he was willing to accept death then. he was pinned and about to get owned. he didn't have a choice in the matter.
then ichigo turned his back, giving ulquiorra time to regen a little and creating an opening for attack. so he attacked.
how does that not make sense?

i had more of a response started, but i decided against it. there is just way to much shipping mixed in there that i really don't care to argue about.
Okay..Ulquiorra didn't like Orihime at all *extreme sarcasm*

Check the thread. It was the thread for the episode before that. Which means it would be a spoiler to anyone isn't isn't up to speed.

I think it's not my phrasing that is the problem. More like you not understanding because it's clear to most of these posters. I actually know what I am talking about.

It wasn't for you to agree or not. I wasn't really talking to you anyway

Still let's be friends...I insist.

@ person who didn't appreciate my opinion of the seiyuu's. Daisuke Namikawa is a phenomenal actor. So is Morita. No one was monotone. If you listened to the inflection in their voices. He took Ulquiorra through a range of emotions. From, being robotic, to regretful, to fear of being feared by Orihime, tenderness and bittersweet parting.

Ichigo's pain over his actions were very clear. Ishida's seiyuu was wonderful

Orihime's just said...."Kurosaaaaaaaki-kun". The potential for that scene was was so great. She didn't do a good job imo.
Old 2010-05-27, 08:48   Link #69
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

This just proves that women can drive men to do crazy things

anyway, some minor changes from the manga and anime.

In the manga, when Ichigo refuses to kill emo-bat, emo-bat said "In the end, I still can't get you people to do what I want..." or something to that effect. The anime left it out.

In the anime, the last line Ulq said was not in the manga.
Old 2010-05-27, 09:59   Link #70
Alchemist007
*Author

The thing about the heart in the hand? It was the last thing in the manga too while he was disintegrating. I sorta lol'd at Ichigo's extreme panting.
Old 2010-05-27, 10:56   Link #71
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
This just proves that women can drive men to do crazy things

anyway, some minor changes from the manga and anime.

In the manga, when Ichigo refuses to kill emo-bat, emo-bat said "In the end, I still can't get you people to do what I want..." or something to that effect. The anime left it out.

In the anime, the last line Ulq said was not in the manga.
The heart thingy was in manga but chapter later in so called flashback mode.
Old 2010-05-27, 12:32   Link #72
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

What the hell is with those three scenes before the OP!? Do they assume everyone reads the manga and not worry about spoiling people or something!?

Pretty good episode. The voice they used for the transformed Ichigo was great but I felt the animation was iffy in some places. It really sucks that it ended so soon though. I pray that we get to see Ichigo in this form again, or at least something close to it.

I really hate how Ichigo is so naive though. Cut your own arm and leg off? They are not equals in that regard, the bad guy grows them back! Fool.
Old 2010-05-27, 14:24   Link #73
Alchemist007
*Author

In other words, he should've only requested "Gut me!"
Old 2010-05-28, 01:43   Link #74
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Okay..Ulquiorra didn't like Orihime at all *extreme sarcasm*
Extreme sarcasm is something like..Ulquiorra would have definitely proposed to her after touching her hand, he always wanted to kill Ichigo so he could be with Orihime!...and that's what people call shipping, which is against the rules, and for good reason.
Quote:
What the hell is with those three scenes before the OP!? Do they assume everyone reads the manga and not worry about spoiling people or something!?
This is really annoying, I bet the anime team's praying for filler so they can switch the intro before the OP again
Quote:
I really hate how Ichigo is so naive though. Cut your own arm and leg off? They are not equals in that regard, the bad guy grows them back! Fool.
Shounen lines in all their glory...it could have made Ichigo look cool, but since he was already desperate at the time, it didn't really work.
Old 2010-05-28, 02:15   Link #75
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Fortunately there's nothing relevant until after the episode number thing is shown.
Old 2010-05-28, 07:21   Link #76
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Decent episode, impressive that Ichigo keeps getting stronger and stronger. Cant wait for next weeks episode a bit more of the captain fights now
Old 2010-05-28, 09:38   Link #77
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Fortunately there's nothing relevant until after the episode number thing is shown.
Nothing relevant. They showed Ichigo back to normal. That sure is hell relevant.
Old 2010-05-28, 10:29   Link #78
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Nothing relevant. They showed Ichigo back to normal. That sure is hell relevant.
pretty sure he means you can just skip the whole start without missing anything. jump a minute in.
Old 2010-05-28, 10:59   Link #79
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
FMP, now that is a good series.

As for the episode. The anime team tried their best to make some sense of the 'heart' thing at the end but Kubo made that too fucking random even for them.

Not a bad episode, even if Ulq suddenly reaching out to Orihime, and Orihime reaching back was completely undeveloped. We all expected something like this in the manga but when it came about it was rushed, as if the middle bit of interaction was skipped entirely and fast fowarded to them doing that.

They made the best of out of what was in the manga.
Old 2010-05-28, 11:22   Link #80
Kookee2k2
OBJECTION!

hehe, i had to rewatch fomuffu again XD

i really should get around to watching the actual FMP sometime XP
Closed Thread