AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2012-12-08, 01:53   Link #5221
Ryus
The One Eyed King

@Simons they better... I loved those chs. Though CH 298 has OVA potential... they turned a 10 page bath scene into OVA 4 after all. As to CH 299... you could be right, though it would be a rather 'different' episode

As to the ep... been thinking of changing my set here to my narutoforums set but with the Anime Ultear rape/troll face for ava and Ultear exposing second origin SIG just resized for here... and now that the ep has finally aired I guess I can use it now finally (though it requires a PC and not a cell, so will postpone). The ep was really good... though I don't recall Lucy showing back yet... it better not interfere with the upcoming joke, though probably won't. Anyways very funny ep, good set up, and the filler was well done. Wish the fight was better animated and scenes of next week not spoil so much again, but I suppose its an excuse for anime only fans to read the anime to avoid being spoiled and manga fans to guess how many chapters next up will cover... still annoys me though.
Old 2012-12-08, 02:34   Link #5222
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I felt conflicted this episode... I'm sure it's known here that I'm one of those who dislike Jellal immensely. However, I saw no 'Jellal' this episode, merely Mystogun. When I think about it like that...I can handle Mystogun - he covers his face. As long as I don't have to see the face...I think I'll be good. That and he got trolled...it's all good. XD Dat walk of shame was hilarious.

Ultear, I love you. Yes, there are men who will do the stupidest things if a woman is involved. I love her trolling now since it's much less malicious in nature.

So, we had a slightly more normal fight. Jura's face after Mystogun collapsed was just...perfect. So was Mavis's face. That /(-.-)\ expression was priceless.
Old 2012-12-08, 07:31   Link #5223
ookamigirl

The fights continue...
Jellal vs Neekis.
That sure was an intense fight! Awesome ^^
It was the best fight of today's episode.
Shame they obstructed Jellal from winning.
They're probably saving him for later, but he turned out to be a laughing stock..

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 08:37   Link #5224
ShiroiRyu

Oh man ...
It's me or in Natsu/Lucy shipping, they put more of it in the anime ?
Old 2012-12-08, 09:39   Link #5225
lordblazer
Radical Dreamer

is fairytail just gonna keep losing matches? I'm sorry but this whole being the worse guild thing is getting on my last nerve.. after seeing that match I just straight up rage-quit. I'm tired of this series. I know its not in vogue for the main characters to be on top of their game, but this is stretching it. I like underdogs, but this is definitely going overboard with it. losing over trivial mess. that's been the theme this entire time.
lordblazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 12:15   Link #5226
Ryus
The One Eyed King

^dont be like that... this arc is really good. Can't say any manga spoilers but just watch a few more episodes... things are gonna get, well can't say

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
Oh man ...
It's me or in Natsu/Lucy shipping, they put more of it in the anime ?
Did you see OVA 4 yet?

Anyways, even the manga has had more of it with each passing arc (not hinting at any manga spoilers).

But yah even the filler has had more NaLu hints... wonder what they know that we don't
Old 2012-12-08, 12:54   Link #5227
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

I stopped watching farily tail after the 7 year gap episode (EP 124) because I read in this forum that the anime started airing only filler episodes. I would like to know if I the anime has resumed following the manga and from what episode #?
Old 2012-12-08, 12:59   Link #5228
Simonsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugetsu View Post
I stopped watching farily tail after the 7 year gap episode (EP 124) because I read in this forum that the anime started airing only filler episodes. I would like to know if I the anime has resumed following the manga and from what episode #?
It has, but I personally suggest watching the "filler" episodes. They are actually quite good. At least the long term filler arc starting at 128-150. The ones from 125-127 can be give or take on what you find funny or not. If you have seen all anime episodes up to 124 you should already know that Fairy Tail can have some genius filler episodes in terms of laughter moments.

Otherwise, looking at episode titles, I see 151 is called "Sabertooth" So guessing start there. Quick glance at 151 shows its half filler and half canon material mixed throughout the episode, so there will be some confusion if you do not watch 128-150.
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 13:42   Link #5229
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

i thought we will get some nice jellal action nonetheless, but that was really hilarious, but we did get to see the meteor magic spells again atleast, i was very surprised when jellal was using mystogan's spell, but that sacred song was nowhere near to the real one

so meldy and jellal were linked with link magic, and ultear was doing 'some things' to her.....
Spoiler for .....:
Old 2012-12-08, 13:55   Link #5230
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Ultear x Meldy will be an item, there no point in shipping them with anyone else.

Ultear loves her S&M and threesomes.

The way Ultear was looking at Meldy butt, I'm sure Jellel had a fun experiences too.
Old 2012-12-08, 15:01   Link #5231
MAX_COLA_POWER!

You gotta love when the relationship between Ultear and Meldy always seems to change from mother and daughter to cougar and her pussy...cat.

@vansonbee: Did my PM towards the subbed OVA help?
Old 2012-12-08, 18:03   Link #5232
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordblazer View Post
is fairytail just gonna keep losing matches? I'm sorry but this whole being the worse guild thing is getting on my last nerve.. after seeing that match I just straight up rage-quit. I'm tired of this series. I know its not in vogue for the main characters to be on top of their game, but this is stretching it. I like underdogs, but this is definitely going overboard with it. losing over trivial mess. that's been the theme this entire time.
Oh please, it is only 1st day out of 7. First days barely ever go smooth.

Do you really think they'll keep losing until the end of competition?
I'm sure that after few episodes you'll be bitching about how they keep winning without stop.

That's the basic rule any action follows.

Good guys get shit kicked out of them then they suddenly man up and kick the shit out of enemy.
Old 2012-12-08, 19:11   Link #5233
ginger02

It was really cool how Jellal could use Mystogan's magic. How'd he do that?

The battles were cool and the episode was funny.

Last weeks episode was great as well. Makes you really despise Raven Tail and it was cool seeing Lucy get a really good bad, I just wish she had won
ginger02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 01:32   Link #5234
forevers247

Who would you choose as the main protagonist if Natsu/Lucy isn't?
Title said it all
Let's say the story changes POV from Natsu/Lucy (since they're the original main character(s))

I'll choose:
Gajeel :
-Lost Metallicana
-Entering phantomlord, and then changing his way of life after defeated by Natsu
-Being a double agent, seeing both RT and FT
-He seems to be doing more lonely mission
-Singing ability LOL
-Gajeel X Levy LOL
-He got more character development than Plotsu

or

Gildartz :
-Old days of Fairy Tail
-How did he become the strongest
-100 years quest
-Meeting many girls and accidentally destroy their town/village LOL
-Fighting Acnologia ALONE
Old 2012-12-09, 22:44   Link #5235
forevers247

Is Mashima's Comic Relief funny anymore?
We know how Mashima portrays Gruvia, how he uses Gray's and Juvia's characters as comic relief, or how he uses Juvia and Lucy as comic relief because of their personalities and so on and so forth with other characters as well.

Are these "comic reliefs" with these characters actually funny to you/used to/never were? I somewhat found it funny in the beginning in Fairy Tail, but now it really isn't if it affects a characters overall portrayal (Example:Juvia). What do you guys think? Does the comic relief take away the seriousness of the overall story?
Old 2012-12-10, 00:09   Link #5236
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Why would the comedy take away from the story? It's an integral part of the story as a whole - Mashima always does comedy. Everyone's fair game as being used for comedy in here - very very few characters in Mashima's stories ever escape having their faces distorted for comedic effect (so far, only Minerva And 'Tengu' in recent memory has really escaped).
Old 2012-12-10, 14:22   Link #5237
Ushio the Omega

A large amount of anime TV ranking have come out for between July 16 and October 28th http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/bb....php?t=1317084 and my favourite is

October 15-21

*0.7%(*1.6%) 10/20 (Sat) 10:30am-11:00am TV Tokyo FAIRY TAIL
http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/bb...382217#2382217

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 15:26   Link #5238
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ushio the Omega View Post
A large amount of anime TV ranking have come out for between July 16 and October 28th http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/bb....php?t=1317084 and my favourite is

October 15-21

*0.7%(*1.6%) 10/20 (Sat) 10:30am-11:00am TV Tokyo FAIRY TAIL
http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/bb...382217#2382217

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
LOL, the rating is perfect I guess, because they barely got off the filler materials and that date was the first episode of the cannon story.

and yes, I understand Hiro trying to add anime continuity to his manga.
Old 2012-12-10, 16:00   Link #5239
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

The uphill battle begins! Let's go Fairy Tail!! *waves the banner*

The power of the loli compels YOU!!
Old 2012-12-10, 16:27   Link #5240
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I fear for Makarov for what Mavis has planned since he lied to her kinda about Seņor Pistolas Jellal. If Hiro's drawing of the Iron Mavis is any indication, better watch your back old man.

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen