1 out of 10 : Painful 6 1.49%
Voters: 403. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-08-16, 03:52   Link #1601
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalious View Post
Cept, I thought he told Lulu he killed Shirley?

I don't think Rolo lies to Brother Lelouch.
Rolo "implied" that Shirley was about to expose the secret and/or going to kill lelouch by the mention of the gun.
Of course, if Lelouch didn't know about Shirley and her confession, it would be logical to think that shirley "might" pull a gun and kill lelouch after being brainwashed several times.

Rolo never explained his true motivation, hence why Lelouch didn't see the danger in sending Rolo in the rescue squad.
Old 2008-08-16, 04:10   Link #1602
Franckisted

Lelouch must have seen that Rollo was lying about his explanation of Shirley death. (And it's not like Lelouch doesn't know who Shirley is...)
Or else he is really stupid...
From the beginning Lelouch used Rollo because he was all over him with his "nii-san", so it's not difficult to conclude that he may be jealous of other chara that are close to "nii-san".
And with his past as an assassin, and as a user of geass, their is only one step to: "Rollo isn't stable, and will kill everyone in his way without thinking twice".

EDIT: If someone shoot your best friend, do you tell him "go save my beloved sister" ?
Of course not, that just common sense.
Franckisted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 05:30   Link #1603
Niar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franckisted View Post
Geass remove common sense and thinking.
A recent example is Guilford, he see Lelouch in the KMF and 2 second later he became "Cornelia", and without thinking "but there is no way it is hime-sama, I don't even know were she is", he go all out to protect "her".
Other example, when Lelouch geass some minor chara "don't let anyone interfere", these minor chara just kill everyone that try to interfere, even if it's not the "best" solution here.
So "Freya" isn't the best solution, but as we have seen, geass remove all comon sense, and plus Nina was barking 2 seconds ago "shoot freya, it will save you and kill zero, shoot freya you'll be saved... shoooooot"

As for this, I don't think Rollo is lying.
I think there is 2 "identical" ship, one were Nunnally/Sayako are, and the other were "Miss" Romayer is.
Why do I think that?
Well, we didn't actually see Romayer entering the same ship as Nunnally. Also when Sayako barged in, she was nowere to be seen, and didn't even move a finger, she wasn't surprised or whatever.
Also, we don't actually see her in the same "screen" as Nunnally when there are on the ship, it's one after another, plus she (Romayer) is on the right ( Left to us viewer) seat, but in nunnally ship, apparently there is no one...

So I do think that Nunnally is alive, and the ship that Rollo saw "dying" was "Miss" Romayer ship. So Rollo isn't really lying. ( He just don't know about the 2 ships, and really think it was Nunnally ship)
Good post. It was really odd, they didn't show the reaction from miss Romayer after Sayoko came in.
Niar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 05:54   Link #1604
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Ok, i'm back so what do you expect for the next TURN? Now lelouch has completely lost and hits rock bottom to me.

Lelouch will get depressed again i mean remember the last Turn 7 where he get's depressed about nunnally? and now it's time for part 2, everyone.

Last edited by Jeffry2009; 2008-08-16 at 06:45. Reason: try to re- edit my post to avoid spoilers
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 06:48   Link #1605
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

OMG this ep was awesome!!!!! I know I've said it for every other Code Geass ep but I just can't help it, it's just so good.

Also reguarding the situation with Nunnally, it takes me back to my speculation of the OP scenes of Nunnally flying a paper crane through the geass world. If Nunnally is indeed dead then I have a feeling she went to the geass world like how CC always talks to those who have passed away. If that somehow is the case I have a feeling perhaps Nunnally will be the key to end the Geass' endless cycle of death and immortality.

This is how I think it might end and note it's just pure speculation:

The emperor overpowers the black Knight and he and Lelouch have another face off. Lelouch is still unable to kill him until all of a sudden Nunnally wanting to protect her brother from the otherside somehow disrupts how the Geass works and finally the emperor dies without someone else having to become immortal to take their place.
Old 2008-08-16, 09:09   Link #1606
Tkpenalty
I Want GN Flag II

There is absolutely no way that Nunally survived that, if Guilford was vaporised, then she was too ....

What happened to the loli-plot-armour that code geass was supposed to have? Oh well. Uber emo lelouch will be interesting lol.
Tkpenalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 13:04   Link #1607
-Nyu-
Yozora

To me it'd be a stupid death if Nunally really died. She's really one of the most important characters of the series and to kill her off like that - it's just cheap.
Not to mention my cute Ninja Maid, nooo sob..
-Nyu- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 13:12   Link #1608
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Nyu- View Post
To me it'd be a stupid death if Nunally really died. She's really one of the most important characters of the series and to kill her off like that - it's just cheap.
Not to mention my cute Ninja Maid, nooo sob..
If you want Lelouch pushed to the edge, killing Nunnally is the best way to go. There's worth in killing her.
Old 2008-08-16, 13:18   Link #1609
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkpenalty View Post
There is absolutely no way that Nunally survived that, if Guilford was vaporised, then she was too ....

What happened to the loli-plot-armour that code geass was supposed to have? Oh well. Uber emo lelouch will be interesting lol.
I wonder though.

It's only 2/3 of the series and they kill off quite an important character. Makes me wonder what the writers are planning.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 13:42   Link #1610
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
If you want Lelouch pushed to the edge, killing Nunnally is the best way to go. There's worth in killing her.
The only thing I'm sad about is that Nunnally didn't even get any lines in her death. Shirley and Euphemia both got to speak to their loved ones to make us feel sorry for them but Nunnally just gets engulfed in a pink light.

Poor Nunnally.
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 13:48   Link #1611
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
The only thing I'm sad about is that Nunnally didn't even get any lines in her death. Shirley and Euphemia both got to speak to their loved ones to make us feel sorry for them but Nunnally just gets engulfed in a pink light.

Poor Nunnally.
That's because she's going to show up in C's World at the end to give Lelouch one last goodbye. Just watch. With all this talking to dead people they've been doing, Lelouch is going to get to meet his dead loved ones one last time before this all ends.
Old 2008-08-16, 14:05   Link #1612
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
That's because she's going to show up in C's World at the end to give Lelouch one last goodbye. Just watch. With all this talking to dead people they've been doing, Lelouch is going to get to meet his dead loved ones one last time before this all ends.
I hope Mao shows up in a way and gives Lelouch a face punch
Old 2008-08-16, 14:08   Link #1613
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nourredine View Post
I hope Mao shows up in a way and gives Lelouch a face punch
Nah, he won't be hearing everyone's thoughts anymore. He'll have mellowed out.
Old 2008-08-16, 22:45   Link #1614
El_Lazy_Mexican
Thank you for smoking

I think He'd be having fun with the new C.C.

unless he doesn't suffer major Lelouch-like mind rapeage
El_Lazy_Mexican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 23:03   Link #1615
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkpenalty View Post

There is a way, and it's called "outside of nuke range".
I still believe she has gotten out of FLEIJA range, judging by how weird the order of scenes they shown us in Nunnaly operation.
Old 2008-08-16, 23:55   Link #1616
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

There's still a possibility that Charles teleported Nunnally to his ship before she was completely engulfed in the big pink ball.
Revolutionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 00:29   Link #1617
nutype
Future MD

yes nunnaly is alive.................

in your heart, she lives on
nutype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 00:30   Link #1618
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutype View Post
yes nunnaly is alive.................

in your heart, she lives on
Until she is confirmed dead, we have to consider them alive.
Old 2008-08-17, 00:39   Link #1619
nutype
Future MD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Until she is confirmed dead, we have to consider them alive.
I'd call this wishful thinking.

its actually the other way around based on the evidence.
nutype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 01:05   Link #1620
rpgman1

Lelouch had only one goal in mind and now that is gone. He doesn't have anything else in mind and makes me wonder if he'll either be depressed or go on a rampage. The power of Geass seems to do its work of making him lonely, but if he can overcome it then he can have the power of Kings. He really wanted Nunally to live in peaceful world, but now that dream has been shattered. I guess a trip to C's world would show him hints on how to obtain the power of Kings.
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote