AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2010-10-30, 21:34   Link #141
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Spoiler for afterthroughts:
MeganeShounen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-31, 11:28   Link #142
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Spoiler for Also on my mind:
Old 2010-10-31, 19:04   Link #143
faiz blaster

It's just me or anyone else also thinks that the premise of this show is way to similar with that of this series.
faiz blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-31, 22:18   Link #144
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
It's just me or anyone else also thinks that the premise of this show is way to similar with that of this series.
That was what some of /m/ thought when they thought of this series, when not comparing it to Sky Girls or Strike Witches (which is seen as "terrible").

To be honest, only the Tenchi Muyo director ever tried to make a harem series with mecha mixed in along with Vandread. But this genre is notably rare, and even moreso with Light Novels which doesn't lend well to original mecha series.
Old 2010-10-31, 23:35   Link #145
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Due to me going to a "certain imageboard", I've gotten a little confused about Ichika.
Spoiler for Aha..:
MeganeShounen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-01, 05:38   Link #146
zephyr325

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganeShounen View Post
Due to me going to a "certain imageboard", I've gotten a little confused about Ichika.
Spoiler for Aha..:

Since most of these (including what I wrote below) are just guesses and the only author knows about the truth, we will just have to see how the story turns out.
Discussion of IS material is always welcome, as long as it doesn't become a fight.

Spoiler for Here is what I'm guessing:

BTW, I'm dying for the publication of Vol.6, which author apparently intends to finish before the end of year.

The title of epilogue for Vol.5 is 'The beginning of the story' which suggests that the main story arc covering the whole work is just beginning...

Last edited by zephyr325; 2010-11-01 at 07:52.
zephyr325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-01, 11:36   Link #147
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyr325 View Post
BTW, I'm dying for the publication of Vol.6, which author apparently intends to finish before the end of year.

The title of epilogue for Vol.5 is 'The beginning of the story' which suggests that the main story arc covering the whole work is just beginning...
Maybe we will learn more about it soon enough. And thanks for the info. I need it for my IS/Armored Core Crossover Fanfic
Old 2010-11-02, 07:26   Link #148
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

I'm also dying for Vol 6 ><. The student council president seems like a fun character and I want to see more of her XD(and whether she will be converted into the harem or not :P). Anyway, due to the author's health it seems the next volume is pushed back into unknown date ><.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 11:03   Link #149
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
I'm also dying for Vol 6 ><. The student council president seems like a fun character and I want to see more of her XD(and whether she will be converted into the harem or not :P). Anyway, due to the author's health it seems the next volume is pushed back into unknown date ><.
He confirmed it will be out during December or so.
Old 2010-11-02, 12:18   Link #150
zephyr325

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Spoiler for The infamous student council president!:
Old 2010-11-02, 12:52   Link #151
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Lin Yin's open to skinship? Oh my god...she screams love when I already liked her character design and personality from the get-go...god my crossover has so much potential.
Old 2010-11-02, 13:43   Link #152
zephyr325

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
Lin Yin's open to skinship? Oh my god...she screams love when I already liked her character design and personality from the get-go...god my crossover has so much potential.

Spoiler for Um, It might needs more explanation:
Old 2010-11-02, 14:01   Link #153
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Spoiler for Um, It might needs more explanation:
Oh well...I can work around that, but thanks for the clarification.
Old 2010-11-02, 14:31   Link #154
zephyr325

Here is a couple of illustrations from IS novel and details of a new character.

Spoiler for Some illustrations and info about new character!:
Old 2010-11-02, 15:00   Link #155
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

zephyr325

thx for the info btw any news when will the anime be airing ??
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 15:00   Link #156
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Before I start diving into all these spoilers do they actually contain spoilers from the LN?
Cause I don't really want to be spoiled on this series.
Since I knew bugger all about it, I'd figure I'd keep it that way till the anime starts so I'm in for a surprise.

For that matter LN spoilers really shouldn't be in here.
Old 2010-11-03, 08:11   Link #157
zephyr325

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
zephyr325

thx for the info btw any news when will the anime be airing ??
I believe it's been decided to begin airing on Jan 2011.
Old 2010-11-04, 20:16   Link #158
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Okiura drew another artpiece for IS. Would this be in the official art of the next volume I wonder.

Spoiler for Potential NSFW:

"Insert perverted joke here"
Old 2010-11-04, 20:52   Link #159
zephyr325

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
Okiura drew another artpiece for IS. Would this be in the official art of the next volume I wonder.

Spoiler for Potential NSFW:

"Insert perverted joke here"
My guess for Vol.6 cover would be either Ichika or Tatenashi since all 5 current heroines have already posed for the previous covers.

Maybe it could be two-shot, like Chihuyu & Tabane, Ichika & Chihuyu or Chihuyu & Maya
Old 2010-11-04, 20:54   Link #160
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
My guess for Vol.6 cover would be either Ichika or Tatenashi since all 5 current heroines have already posed for the previous covers.

Maybe it could be two-shot, like Chihuyu & Tabane, Ichika & Chihuyu or Chihuyu & Maya
I was thinking more of the Full Color art with a good dose of fanservice in each one.

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem, mecha, romance, school life, sci-fi, shounen, stupid protagonist