Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-08-07, 17:40   Link #1
Sinanju
Koroshiya

What is the name of this movie?

I watched it a while back, think about 2 years or so. I'm guessing it's release date is around 2006-2007.

The main character has brown hair. He somehow gets into another world, where he needs to find orbs (atleast I think it's orbs) to get home. I think he'd also get any wish he'd want if he'd manage to collect all (4?) of them. I remember something about him having a sister, that was in some kind of trouble.

I'm not quite sure about this but I think it started something like: He follows some guy/girl into an house, and thus gets into that world.

It got an fate/stay night feel to it. I can't really remember too much of it unfortunatly, as it was during a period I watched massive amounts of anime =] If anyone knows which movie I'm talking about it'd be greatly appreciated!

Maybe there is someone out there that knows what movie I'm talking about, but don't remember the name? If so, maybe you can add abit to this lousy description of it? =]
Old 2009-08-07, 18:28   Link #2
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinanju View Post
I watched it a while back, think about 2 years or so. I'm guessing it's release date is around 2006-2007.

The main character has brown hair. He somehow gets into another world, where he needs to find orbs (atleast I think it's orbs) to get home. I think he'd also get any wish he'd want if he'd manage to collect all (4?) of them. I remember something about him having a sister, that was in some kind of trouble.

I'm not quite sure about this but I think it started something like: He follows some guy/girl into an house, and thus gets into that world.

It got an fate/stay night feel to it. I can't really remember too much of it unfortunatly, as it was during a period I watched massive amounts of anime =] If anyone knows which movie I'm talking about it'd be greatly appreciated!

Maybe there is someone out there that knows what movie I'm talking about, but don't remember the name? If so, maybe you can add abit to this lousy description of it? =]
It almost sounds as if it could be "Brave Story" though it doesn't match exactly. It's not the main character that has a sister, but his rival. Are the main characters kids or adults?
Old 2009-08-07, 18:29   Link #3
Smithsky

Didn't watch it, but description kinda fits.. could it be Brave Story?
Old 2009-08-07, 23:31   Link #4
Sinanju
Koroshiya

It might be brave story, though from looking at a few pictures I'm not quite sure after all, actually I think it's not. Gonna look it into it abit when I've got the time ;> Hopefully it's the one, thanks ^^

It's shounen, though I though it'd be more like 13-15yo than 10yo that the description on brave story says.
Old 2009-08-08, 01:05   Link #5
Deus ex Digital Boy
21st Century Digital Boy

It sounds to me like the Final Fantasy Legend of the Crystals 4-ep OVA though that would have been crystals, not orbs. Not much help, prolly. Oh, and ther's no other world part. Not even sure why I opened my mouth.
Closed Thread