AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2012-08-30, 05:17   Link #81
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

I'm already watching Monsuno, thanks to the english dub being available first, but I'll probably be also watching Bakuman Season 3 and Hayate the Combat Butler (2012).

(I still need to get around to watching Bakuman Season 2 first though, lol xD)
Kid Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 09:34   Link #82
zarqu
Stüldt Hĺjt!

Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb.

That is all.
zarqu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 10:13   Link #83
Dextro
He Without a Title

Hum... this new season is looking really interesting for me but sadly I'll have to be very conservative in choosing what to watch since I'm starting a new job next week and I'm enrolling on a Masters Degree at the same time. Given that I'll be sticking mostly to sequels and the long running shows. But that doesn't mean I'm not curious about a couple of new shows.

Will Watch:
  • Initial D - Fifth Stage - It's been far too long since the last series that I was actually thinking it might have gone the way of the Dodo. Wouldn't miss it for anything.
  • Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb - It's one of my favourite SoL series right after Aria, another impossible to miss for me.
  • Little Busters! - Liked Kanon, liked Clannad, moderately enjoyed Angel Beats. Yhep, I'm watching this even if it does have J.C.Staff helming the animation.
  • Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shita - Speaking of which. It's KyoAni, will watch, 'nuff said.
  • Jormungand 2 - Really enjoyed the first season so I'm picking this one up to follow it through.
  • Medaka Box 2 - Don't have particularly high hopes for this one but I'll follow through after watching the first season since I quite enjoy Nisios' work.

Will Try to Watch:
  • Shin Sekai Yori - I'm really, really curious about this one so I'll try to find time for it even if I have to delay one of my "Will Watch" shows to find time.
  • Robotics;Notes - After Steins;Gate I'm really hyped to see what comes out of this one but I'm not 100% sure. I've heard some criticism pointed at the VN so I'll keep it on low priority (since time might be lacking a bit from now on).

Will Check it out:
  • Girls und Panzer - The premise sounds just random enough for me to be curious.
  • JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken - Heard about this one but I'm not sure if I'll pick it up. I'll wait to see what others say about it.
  • K - I have absolutely no idea what this is about even after watching the trailers so I'll be on the lookout for opinions about it.

Damn, I put too much on my plate again...
Old 2012-09-02, 09:46   Link #84
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Wow, except for maybe Robotics;Notes, there's nothing else that interests me.

I need to watch my backlog fast.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-04, 07:12   Link #85
LAboy 456
Portuguese Anime Fan

The series from Fall 2012 that I'll be watching for sure:

Jormungand: Perfect Order
(I liked the first season, that's why I'll be looking forward to its continuation)

Magi: Labyrinth of Magic
(I read some chapters of Magi and it blew my mind. Hoping the animated adaptation will make justice to it. The only but: I still don't know the voice cast and I could be afraid that Aladdin would have not have a female seiyuu (the character seems too young to have an adult male seiyuu voicing him)

Shin Sekai Yori
(The story seems intriguing and original. Definitively on my list to be watched)

And I'd also give a shot on Battle Spirits: Sword Eyes

Last edited by LAboy 456; 2012-09-04 at 11:02.
LAboy 456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-04, 16:22   Link #86
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Especially after the summer season, this season is the tops! There are so many anime I'm looking forward to, and I will have to carefully choose the anime I watch since I can't just watch everything.

Will Almost Certainly Watch

From the New World
ANIME OF THE GODDAMN SEASON EVERYTHING ELSE IS SMALLTIM- ahem, the premise and trailers look extremely promising. I'm edging for some sci-fi adventure as well.

Little Busters
I'm currently playing and enjoying the VN. This anime has potential to be great, and it'll spark some interesting discussion whatever happens.

Might Watch

Psycho-Pass
Urobuchi Gen. The only problem I see right now is the timeslot. Let's hope Urobuchi wrote a tight screenplay fit for the running time like he did for Madoka Magica.

Girls und Panzer
Cute girls and tanks. Well, actually, the girls look really boring from what I've seen, and I'm a little peeved that there won't be any fanservice. But I hope the tanks and tank theory will at least give me something to watch. Basically, I find this intriguing, but I'm likely to drop it.

Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai
I dunno, this might be the next Suzumiya Haruhi or something or it could just be an annoying series of beautiful animation sequences like Nichijou. At least the trailer was good.

Backlog Material
I probably won't watch these while they are running, and I'll marathon them when they are done unless someone really convinces me to pick them up.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
The manga is famous and well-acclaimed. How good the anime will be depends on the running length and the competency of the staff and animators.

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
I would normally write this off since the premise doesn't say anything special, but I hear that this will have two cours and that the novel series could be ending. This just might be another Toradora. I have some hopes here.

K
Dat animation is awesome, man. I'm a little afraid that this anime may be overly generic or place action over characterization, so I'll see what people say about it before I decide to watch it.

Kyousogiga
I want to see this so much, but I'll hold off for now because I don't want to wait a month before every 10-minute episode.

Robotics;Notes
I've heard that the VN isn't so good, but the sci-fi is interesting and at least the animation here will be good.

Seitokai no Ichizon S2
I'm very skeptical about this show, considering the VA changes along with the staff overhaul. Not to mention, it has been such a long time since the first season that I've forgotten everything in it. I'll see about this.

Won't Watch At All
Unless of course, other people's opinions and views make me reconsider.

Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankei nai yo!
Everything about this makes me want to strangle a kitten.

Last edited by Tempester; 2012-09-04 at 16:47.
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-04, 16:40   Link #87
zeando
maybenotimome

updated anime chart

Images
chart
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
zeando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-04, 22:55   Link #88
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

WTF really. Why only LB marked as VN adaptation while Robotic;Notes and Hiiro no Kakera-2 as game adaptation? All three are VN-adaptations. Same as ChuuniByo marked as novel adaptation not the LN one. Not to mention that Psycho-pass studio already announced, Jormungand-2 has it's own title and there's no Medaka Box-2 in the chart. Oh, and OtoBoku-2 has the description of first season.

BTW: I never understood why chart-creators count seasons as normal onece and not as JP_TV ones(e.g. Autumn season from September till November not October till December as it should be)

Last edited by Nachtwandler; 2012-09-04 at 23:48.
Nachtwandler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-04, 23:08   Link #89
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

I wonder is someone should update the Yamato poster at all to match the DVD or BD cover art for that chapter rather than use the admittedly classic shot of the Yamato waiting to be born in the setting sun.
Old 2012-09-05, 08:12   Link #90
pinoscotto

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeando View Post
updated anime chart

Images
chart
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
this one is the most completed

Spoiler for img:
pinoscotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 08:29   Link #91
zeando
maybenotimome

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoscotto View Post

Spoiler for img:
yup, it also has a more reasonable sizing
zeando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 02:32   Link #92
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

neregate's new (v2) chart

http://static.neregate.com/2012/07/n...2-Anime-v2.png
Old 2012-09-09, 23:16   Link #93
Warm Mist

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoscotto View Post

Spoiler for img:
I didn't know the Okiura movie released in October.

I am now accordingly hyped for it.
Warm Mist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 06:48   Link #94
NutShell

no Fate Kaleid and Muv Luv Alternative ?
NutShell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 10:29   Link #95
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutShell View Post
no Fate Kaleid and Muv Luv Alternative ?
Prisma Iliya were confirmed for 2013 couple of weeks ago. And don't trust troll-charts with fake titles )

Last edited by Nachtwandler; 2012-09-15 at 04:10.
Nachtwandler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 03:27   Link #96
Seijaku Saiko
NOW I LOST IT

I think i should put Psycho-Pass into my hype list. Dat staff list...
Hibari with gun = pure win

Hope it's not another GC...
Old 2012-09-15, 06:26   Link #97
Warm Mist

This season is diamonds, that's all that needs to be said.
Warm Mist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 18:24   Link #98
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Unlike last year's fall, I have picked up fewer titles for this year's autumn season.

Yet, more sequels along the way
1. Hayate no Gotoku! CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU
2. Bakuman 3

Espers going for the ride
3. Shin Sekai Yori

Cute and moe robots
4. Busou Shinki
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 19:15   Link #99
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Horrible season, IMO.

I looked through them all and none of the characters pleases me.

Top watch is Initial Drifto!!!!!
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 23:33   Link #100
Prince of Chips
Real Madrid member

Ultra busy at school so I'll only watch Hayate 3, BTOOOM and Little Busters
Prince of Chips is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
series