Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-07-14, 00:26   Link #1
nukunuku
cat+android=catgirl!

naruto's life?

sorry if been asked could not find a naruto thread answering this
can anyone in chronilogical order list what has happened in his life, going by each year?
naruto is born, he gets the seal,[[this part is what i really want answers to] after this i get lost(where does he live then? he has parents?hokage take care of him?)]then he passes and becomes genin, blah,blah,blah,...
Old 2004-07-14, 00:50   Link #2
Fool On The Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukunuku
can anyone in chronilogical order list what has happened in his life, going by each year?
naruto is born, he gets the seal,[[this part is what i really want answers to] after this i get lost(where does he live then? he has parents?hokage take care of him?)]then he passes and becomes genin, blah,blah,blah,...
Apparently, a lot of people assume his mother died fighting the Kyuubi or before...and that his father was, well you can guess who.

As for how he lived, I dont know...I'm guessing the ninja academy provided housing/food/money, etc. for him, but I'm not sure who it was that raised him when he was a baby.
Old 2004-07-14, 01:04   Link #3
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Hey I know this may come as an amazing surprise to you but Kishimoto doesn't give us a call providing background information on any of the characters.

And believe it or not we are watching the same series ... you can let your mind wonder as far as you want but don't expect any answer other than the obvious ones which you so kindly already listed.
Old 2004-07-14, 01:46   Link #4
Zimok

this guy acts like everyone here made the anime...
Old 2004-07-14, 04:54   Link #5
Shay
Monarch Programmer

He was raised by wolves, and they gave him the name Moglie, and......Erm......Muh, Wrong forum, my bad.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Old 2004-07-14, 07:17   Link #6
VMLM3
I had a good idea once...

damn, dudes chill, it's a fair question, no point in jumping at someone for asking something.
I didn't like his Kankuro thread either but it's not a reason to act like an a$$
Old 2004-07-14, 07:31   Link #7
fujisawa
Reindeer King

Send a message via AIM to fujisawa
Thanks, I'm sure everyone can understand when someone asks an intelligent question and they get scared because their intelligence can't come up with a good question like that! I think naruto's life had just been sponsored seeing as how the hokage of the Village was always nice to him, Sarutobi, and same goes with Iruka, i wonder how much money naruto has taken for his noodle addiction.
Old 2004-07-14, 08:25   Link #8
Dix11

that was not a good question...

if for no other reason than for the fact that it demonstrates how little effort was made on his own part to answer the question for himself. Not only that but he doesnt even ask a specific question...his question actually says "blah blah blah" in it...im sorry but anyone can come up with a more intelligently worded question.

i will go out on a limb and say that every single person who has watched and enjoyed Naruto has wondered about those same things, pertaining to a number of characters. We would all like to have a fully detailed background on each of the characters, but unfortunately, like any show, that doesnt exist because the characters dont actually exist outside of the anime. you get only that background information which is deemed imortant enough to the story by the creator, and then only at the time he or she decides it is most relevant. If you've watched the anime, and you have to ask such a broad basic question such as this one, then it is obvious that the information in question simply hasnt been revealed yet or you wouldnt have to ask. And if you havent seen the anime then, you'd better watch it before you ask a question such as this before asking people to take time to respond to you when you could just as easily take your own time and figure it out for yourself...

a good question is one whose answer is not immediaetly obvious to anyone who's seen the anime, and requires some thought on your own part, and from others as well who might have a different perspective, or different type of creativity with which to answer you. I dont care how well you word the question, if the question is mundane then it doesnt need to be posted.

EXAMPLE
"I have been watching the anime all though the series and i have seen all 90 episodes and i just had a question that has been bugging me for so long. I know Naruto's hair looks yellow inthe series but is that his natural color or has it been dyed or did his hair turn yellow only after he got kyubi sealed inside him..think about it we never saw a image of naruto BEFORE kyubi so maybe his hair was a different color before O.O.....and also since naruto's chakra is blue why doesnt it make his hair turn green cause yellow and blue makes green"

......please leave the weaker questions unposted so as not to solicit weak and pointless answers such as this
Old 2004-07-14, 08:50   Link #9
Blitz59

Sorry but nobody can answer questions like that, even the manga does not go into detail about the pasts of any of the characters except certain events that are important to the story(the show could go on forever with worthless filler that way).

Use your imagination!
Old 2004-07-14, 09:03   Link #10
VMLM3
I had a good idea once...

Dix11 I know it may not have been the most thought out question, I'm just saying we should be more tolerant, saying that there is no answer yet takes as little effor as flaming, probably less.
Ofcourse I agree people should think about what they are going to ask before asking, but we still should be more tolerant.
Old 2004-07-14, 09:08   Link #11
Dix11

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMLM3
Dix11 I know it may not have been the most thought out question, I'm just saying we should be more tolerant, saying that there is no answer yet takes as little effor as flaming, probably less.
Ofcourse I agree people should think about what they are going to ask before asking, but we still should be more tolerant.

ok ill try to be nice ^^

my excuse is that im at work so not only does that suck and make me in a bad mood..but long winded replies distract me from my work which is a good thing ^^
Old 2004-07-14, 09:25   Link #12
shadowstorm
Shadowwalker

As far as i remeber in the anime is says that the kyubi was sealed into Naruto right after the ambilical cord was cut. IF we take this to be true then we can rule out that she died in the fight with the kyubi, insted that she probibly died in child birth. Though his father may well have died in the fight with the kyubi, or in the sealing of kyubi, but that is a different discussion. After that we dont know who raised him as an infant but we do know that the village pays for his food and the rent on his lil apartment/room.
Old 2004-07-14, 11:06   Link #13
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukunuku
You're making a lot of stupid unecessary threads lately. I advise you to chill out otherwise I'll make you do it myself. Sorry, but like said you're asking a question that none of us just can't answer truthfully at least.
Closed Thread