AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-03-20, 12:00   Link #341
blade82

little by little they will fear all Class E students because you don't mess around with (soon) professional assassins with shitty mentality
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-20, 15:13   Link #342
ChampDream
Alive

so it look like the chairman is brainwashing the students, but if you look it in a way he could be a really good teacher just like Koro-sensei, which make me wonder why did he start to discriminated the students?
Old 2013-03-20, 17:09   Link #343
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampDream View Post
so it look like the chairman is brainwashing the students, but if you look it in a way he could be a really good teacher just like Koro-sensei, which make me wonder why did he start to discriminated the students?
If I had to guess, it's probably efficiency.
Koro-sensei can teach class E and raise their level, but could he give quality lessons to classes A to D at the same time as well? Assuming he could, what about the A to E classes of year 1 and 2?
Point is, while he can teach one class well, doing it for 15 classes and preparing individual study plans for students is just not possible (same for the chairman).

Koro-sensei is teaching them all subjects (except for PE and English), so he knows each individual student well, while classes A to D most likely change teachers for different subjects. Those teachers can not provide teaching on the same level as the chairman or Koro-sensei.

By creating an outcast class, other students study to avoid getting demoted to class E, so they don't have many (if any) slackers.
By (indirectly) forcing them to study, their overall marks/grades will improve regardless of the quality of teachers, that's how I see it.
This would never work out in real life as the PTA would say/do something about it.
Old 2013-03-20, 20:04   Link #344
shalala

^ I would like to see the headmaster teach his own class. How would he go about it? Sure what we seeing in this chapter pretty much looks like brainwashing the electric lines when they where having a group talk. Him telling the ace pitcher of the team words of motivation and putting him in a trance. But never the less it would be cool to see how he would lead a class, his interaction with the students etc.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-20, 21:17   Link #345
marvelB

Well, good intentions or not, I certainly can't agree with Asano's methods of teaching. "What? Class E students with actual hopes and dreams? Can't have that now, can we?"

Anyways, I predict that the game won't have a clear victor or loser, but will instead end up as a draw. That way, class E won't face total humiliation and the so-called "superior" students wouldn't totally lose face, either (though I fully expect those guys to be crushed by class E eventually).....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-27, 09:54   Link #346
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-27, 15:25   Link #347
ChampDream
Alive

glad class E win! now is Koro-sensei 1 Headmaster 1, so after this what next?
Old 2013-03-27, 19:43   Link #348
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Super homo all around in this chapter!

Karma-kun = Karma = ouch! The author did it on purpose? This guy caught a full power swing baseball without a glove... I might be okay with the super seeing and reflexes, but the ball will damage the hand like crazy.

Former Baseball teammates becoming closer and promise each to meet in high school.
Old 2013-03-27, 22:25   Link #349
marvelB

Uh.... wow, I wasn't actually expecting the good guys to WIN. Geez, do I really have so little faith in shounen heroes these days?

Anyways, although Class E won, I sure as hell can't expect the principal to take his loss lightly. He's definitely going to give those guys hell to pay later on.....
Old 2013-03-28, 14:47   Link #350
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

since i am bored. have my desktop

empty ver

Old 2013-03-28, 16:34   Link #351
shalala

^ RRW You should have your background change ever hour. Once there is enough covers of Koro-sensei and his faces.
Old 2013-03-28, 17:10   Link #352
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
^ RRW You should have your background change ever hour. Once there is enough covers of Koro-sensei and his faces.
I based it on the cover. assuming author dont plan to continue after 1 year. i probably only get 5-10 D:

Old 2013-03-28, 22:56   Link #353
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
I based it on the cover. assuming author dont plan to continue after 1 year. i probably only get 5-10 D:
5-10 is still good either way. When you say "dont plan to continue after 1 year" do you mean that the author has only 1 year to finish the story or 1 year untill Koro-sensei saves the world from the headmaster and that Anti-Koro org?
Old 2013-03-28, 23:04   Link #354
Xacual

Hasn't the current manga only covered about a month?

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-06, 10:43   Link #355
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Old 2013-04-06, 10:55   Link #356
Starshipw
Free Opinions Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Hasn't the current manga only covered about a month?
Latest chapter is July 1. There are 8 months left.

That would mean about 74 more chapters plus final confrontation.
Starshipw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-06, 11:06   Link #357
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

120 chapter, 12 volume, 2.5 years.

sound resonable

Old 2013-04-06, 13:41   Link #358
shalala

TBH after seeing this chapter I'm finding it hard that Koro-sensei whats to blow up the world. He clearly has other motives. As for class E each of them excel at one thing or another so why doesn't the school not notice that. What a waste of talent. As I can't help but feel that those 3 kids (the leader who wore the leaf headband) were upset with the baseball match.
Old 2013-04-06, 14:02   Link #359
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

So they basically took advantage of a young woman in her sleep and had their way with her. WOW Japan! One step at a time, Start off w/ manga, end with hentai.

Spoiler for defenseless woman:
Old 2013-04-06, 15:43   Link #360
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post

The smiley-faced boob definitely cracked me up the most!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
TBH after seeing this chapter I'm finding it hard that Koro-sensei whats to blow up the world. He clearly has other motives.

Yes, I've been saying something like that myself for a while, now. To me, the whole armageddon think is just a red herring on Koro-sensei's part. It's definitely certain that he has another agenda, though the details of said agenda still aren't clear yet....

Tags
action, school