AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2006-10-13, 20:45   Link #1
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Question Xenosaga Episode III

anybody around here happen to play this wonderful RPG game??
i own all three sagas and its a wonderful fitting story to end it, although the ending showed some possibilities of the saga continuing......
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-13, 23:24   Link #2
rpgman1

Yeah I beat the game and played all three. It felt pretty sad that some characters had to die or went off somewhere, yet there was hope that humans may return back to their homeland where humans were first brought into the world. Just wish there was a connection between Xenosaga and Xenogears in terms of the storyline.
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-14, 07:51   Link #3
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

true, but since i didn't play xenogears, i dont really know the whole connection between them, but i heard its the charcter similarities and the zohar thing......
but yea, thats the ending and it was pretty sad, i just wish there will be something in the future that will continue with this story.....i doubt it will be called xenosaga, since namco/bandai did say this is the final story to this saga.....Lost jerusalem would be an interesting thing to see....and i wanna see more KOS-MOS!!
she's floating in space.....the ending was just beautiful!!
only time will tell if they continue on with this story with a different approach to it....
originally this was suppose to be a 6 episode series, but was cut short due to the low sales of ep.2, which was a let down to many fans of the series because of music director changes, voice over changes, and character design changes....but one change that really stuck out to fans of this series was the change of the battle system....
oh well Xenosaga was one of the best RPG games i've ever played!!
KOS-MOS is so COOL!!!
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-21, 06:37   Link #4
V-Slasher

I really liked episode III. talking about story is probably the best rpg game on ps2. but xenogears is still far better.
V-Slasher is offline   Reply With Quote