AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Notices

Old 2009-12-04, 21:19   Link #21
Goldsmith

I bet she can do things with technology
Goldsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 12:57   Link #22
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

She'll do the attack like the plant pokemon :

*Solar Beaaaaaaaam !*
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 13:12   Link #23
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Pelli dear, it is spelt as "Mystery" with a "y", not an "i".

Maybe her brain works like Hotaru's from Gakuen Alice, or she has the ability to instantaneously fabricate neuron bridges inside her brain, and consolidate large amounts of data easily into a single hypothesis.

I therefore name her ability "Cast A Net" (pun intended).

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 21:26   Link #24
Miraluka
Banned

Pellisier did it for the lulz .
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 03:24   Link #25
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Just wanto say this in case anyone gets confused. Uiharu's abaility with the computers has nothing to do with Esper power.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 03:37   Link #26
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Just wanto say this in case anyone gets confused. Uiharu's abaility with the computers has nothing to do with Esper power.
Then what? The ability to synchronise with any rhythm with a percussion instrument?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 12:04   Link #27
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
maybe she's a flower ninja, capable of using & turning the flowers on her head into high speed Shuriken projectiles, even capable of piercing through Titanium like it was just a piece of thin tissue paper

but does not work on handcuffs?
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 12:05   Link #28
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
maybe she's a flower ninja, capable of turning the flowers on her head into high speed Shuriken projectiles, even capable of piercing through Titanium like it was just a piece of thin tissue paper

but does not work on handcuffs?
Well she is only Level one...
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 18:01   Link #29
Overture

So her powers are not suitable for combat, or just at a level where it's not showing destructive capabilities. I guess her ability with computers is just a by-product of being an esper, having good computational capabilities and all (and her being exceptional at it is from experience/her job as a member of Judgement).

She is able to manipulate polyester/plastic, hence she was able to produce "flowers" on her headband. Lol what?
Overture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 22:46   Link #30
tsunade666

nope its not a by-product she's just good with computers and maybe a talent of hers. And is she good at computing? I can't seem to remember her being exceptional at it. Maybe she's good but not really good because she should have at least level 2 or 3 if she's good with it.

She can be a great help is she can produce fruits on her head. It could save a lot from your lunch time.

Its like a computer otaku banging his keyboard in 4chan
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 23:38   Link #31
Overture

Oh, I thought espers have better computational capabilities than a normal person because they are espers. And you got me confused about being exceptional at it; I was talking about her ability with computers (by ability I mean her skill).

I would love to see her wear a peach hat though!
Overture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 23:43   Link #32
tsunade666

yap if epers have exceptional computing abilities because it helps on their power.

And yes she is exceptional on her computer skills but not on her computing skills unless someone says that she is also exceptional on her computing skills but that will contradict her level.
Old 2009-12-07, 01:57   Link #33
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Anyway, normal people without powers already can do strange things... like out-calculate Accelerator's ability to change vectors and withdraw, causing Accelerator to super-punch himself with each strike.

Uiharu being good at multitasking computers and other electronics... its just being human.
Old 2009-12-07, 02:34   Link #34
tsunade666

That's true but the guy that can super punch accelerator can't be considered totally human because his been modified but not totally so his still human.
Old 2009-12-08, 08:58   Link #35
Miraluka
Banned

Kihara is like those guys from the Unlimited Fortress who modified their bodies to become stronger.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-12, 16:36   Link #36
dahak
Utu Class Planetoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Then what? The ability to synchronise with any rhythm with a percussion instrument?
Something she has some control over [to be level 1] and which is useless enough for her to discount it.

Possibly also something that doesn't lend itself to higher level versions. [As a mirror to the multiple Level 5 powers that don't seem to have low level versions.]

Oh and we know it has nothing to do with flowers.

So I'm going to go for changing her eye colour.

We know she isn't that good with a violin by the way. Unlike Mikoto.

I think the computer skills are mostly from having had to be Kuroko's bridge bunny and having no other useful skills to offer Judgement except determination.
dahak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-13, 01:56   Link #37
Avegaille

Or I might go for something that could possibly explain on how the hell Uiharu got rid of her handcuffs in episode 11 when there was no one around her in that car...?

Maybe she used her ability there... heh... they did say that they're going to reveal it eventually, so we'll just wait... xP

Last edited by Avegaille; 2009-12-13 at 04:19.
Avegaille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-13, 03:03   Link #38
tsunade666

vines crawling .... vines crawling. I wouldn't be surprised if someone says.

UIHARU USE RAZOR LEAF NOW!
Old 2009-12-13, 03:44   Link #39
Littledgn
Nyeh~

I was looking up Psychokinesis on Wiki and looking for some mundane abilities that might relate to flowers somehow and the only thing that pops up is control of light/darkness.
Otherwise, perhaps she has the power to influence her luck in situations. Magically breaking the cuffs by pulling on them, because it turns out they were never locked.
Littledgn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-13, 04:24   Link #40
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
again, like in the ep 11 thread

why is everybody complaining about the handcuffs suddenly vanish into thin air?
the stripper science lady must've removed those cuffs as she leaves her car

what? handcuffs fetish too much?
you expect Uiharu to wear hancuffs 24 hours a day in every episode, in the same manner as Fon Spark from Gundam 00F?
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
characters