AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Is the voice of Shukaku hilarious and funny or is it stupid and irritating?
The voice is funny 61 54.95%
The voice is stupid (and it irritates me) 25 22.52%
I don't really care; I don't think it's stupid, but I also don't think it's funny 25 22.52%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2004-04-15, 15:10   Link #41
Murugan
Totally Spirited Away

Everybody, KEEP VOTING!!!!!!! Don't just look at this thread, but post something too, with your meaning about the voice of Shikaku! What do you think about it and why?? And most important, even if you don't post something VOTE!!!!!
Murugan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-15, 15:18   Link #42
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murugan
Everybody, KEEP VOTING!!!!!!! Don't just look at this thread, but post something too, with your meaning about the voice of Shikaku! What do you think about it and why?? And most important, even if you don't post something VOTE!!!!!
hmmm... just try to keep it down a little. I dunno the excact meaning of spamming, but I guess this is not very far (escpecially eith the double-post thing I already told you about...). people will vote when they feel like it. I don't. not right now. my point has already been stated many times, but I'd like to see what other people have to reply. try not to post anything that might to closure or warnings, or maybe even flaming. people will reply, just let them...
Kabuto Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-15, 15:23   Link #43
LittleLaptopChan
My good neighbor Totoro

Send a message via ICQ to LittleLaptopChan Send a message via AIM to LittleLaptopChan Send a message via MSN to LittleLaptopChan
Quote:
man, what's with your aggression?!?! get that hed of yourse checked please!!
man what's with that spelling?!?! get that enligh teacher of yours's permission checked please!!!!

Kyuuby sounds hilarious. Kyuubi should go to kids' birthday parties, along with clowns and rodeos. Kyuubi should help out the poor by donating some of his laughter. Then the world would be a better place. I think his voice isn't too appropriate, like a lot of you already said, for a badass monster who supposedly defines "fear," but whatever, I like his hysterical voice.
LittleLaptopChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-15, 15:23   Link #44
Murugan
Totally Spirited Away

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuto Maniac
hmmm... just try to keep it down a little. I dunno the excact meaning of spamming, but I guess this is not very far (escpecially eith the double-post thing I already told you about...). people will vote when they feel like it. I don't. not right now. my point has already been stated many times, but I'd like to see what other people have to reply. try not to post anything that might to closure or warnings, or maybe even flaming. people will reply, just let them...
Ok alright. I'm sorry for causing trouble. But then, if you don't like to vote, at least you (especially you, eho has posted a lot in this thread, but not where this thread is about; the voice of Shikaku) should post something with your meaning in it about the post, or if you donot, then just don't say anything more, cause thats not the meaning of this thread, RIGHT?
Old 2004-04-15, 15:32   Link #45
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

Quote:
Ok alright. I'm sorry for causing trouble. But then, if you don't like to vote, at least you (especially you, eho has posted a lot in this thread, but not where this thread is about; the voice of Shikaku) should post something with your meaning in it about the post, or if you donot, then just don't say anything more, cause thats not the meaning of this thread, RIGHT?
you don't get it, do you, I don't want this thread down. there are several people who already said exactly what I would say if I would say anything about his voice, so that's not worth saying anymore. but; as if I posted: I do want to see what the other people think, that's why I warn you for things that might not be accepted by mods. see now????

edit>> oh, and; LittleLaptopChan: I like your idea alot, lol, but I think you mean Shukaku, not Kyubi, right? Kyubi is the nine-tails, shukaku is the sand-demon...

Last edited by Kabuto Maniac; 2004-04-16 at 00:41.
Kabuto Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-15, 16:04   Link #46
LittleLaptopChan
My good neighbor Totoro

Send a message via ICQ to LittleLaptopChan Send a message via AIM to LittleLaptopChan Send a message via MSN to LittleLaptopChan
As a matter of fact, I did mean shukaku...but thinking about it, Kyuubi going to kids' b-day party would also be great; he could eat the clowns and get rid of rodeos.
LittleLaptopChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-15, 23:01   Link #47
Bakafool
The Green Beast of Konoha

I just found it funny, doesn't really bother me at all. Actually, all that talk that Shukaku was some scary thing vanished when I saw his final form. He looks like a pile of crap to me. It's like whoever drew him couldn't make up his mind as to what Shukaku should really look like.
Bakafool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-16, 02:12   Link #48
CastleOrange

I think Shukaku's voice is perfect, not funny or stupid but fitting. He's a wild, powerful demon. Not every creature has to have the same deep dumb voice.
CastleOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-16, 03:43   Link #49
Murugan
Totally Spirited Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakafool
I just found it funny, doesn't really bother me at all. Actually, all that talk that Shukaku was some scary thing vanished when I saw his final form. He looks like a pile of crap to me. It's like whoever drew him couldn't make up his mind as to what Shukaku should really look like.
I think you're right. When I saw Shukaku's shadow torning out above the woods,I really expected an evil,well-drawn demon. But I guess you're right; He's not what I expected. To ugly..........

Last edited by Murugan; 2004-04-17 at 06:46.
Old 2004-04-17, 06:45   Link #50
Murugan
Totally Spirited Away

Nobody replies anymore...

Please replie! Let me know what you think about Shikaku's voice!
Old 2004-04-17, 11:40   Link #51
Besa
[ЀÅÐ]

Send a message via MSN to Besa
I think the voice is funny but still it irritates me
Besa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-17, 15:59   Link #52
Murugan
Totally Spirited Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Besa
I think the voice is funny but still it irritates me
Dilemma! so what did you vote for?
Old 2004-04-17, 16:11   Link #53
Holy Knight
Time Bomb

To say the least, his voice was a strange, welcoming voice. I expected a cross between the voice of gaara and some low demonic tone. Funny nevertheless.
Holy Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-17, 16:23   Link #54
Besa
[ЀÅÐ]

Send a message via MSN to Besa
Quote:
Dilemma! so what did you vote for?

Umm I voted for 'The voice is stupid (and it irritates me) '
Besa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-17, 16:24   Link #55
Murugan
Totally Spirited Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Knight
To say the least, his voice was a strange, welcoming voice. I expected a cross between the voice of gaara and some low demonic tone. Funny nevertheless.
yupyup....the meaning of allmost everyone (look at the voting-thing)...including my oppinion......lol..
Old 2004-04-18, 01:45   Link #56
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

Send a message via AIM to rEkKaShInObI Send a message via Yahoo to rEkKaShInObI
after seeing and hearing shukaku's voice, he wasnt as scary as i thought he'd be for a gigantic badger.
rEkKaShInObI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 03:25   Link #57
Murugan
Totally Spirited Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by rEkKaShInObI
after seeing and hearing shukaku's voice, he wasnt as scary as i thought he'd be for a gigantic badger.
so what did you vote for?
Old 2004-04-18, 06:41   Link #58
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

When I first heard his voice, I think I looked like this:
His attitude isn't actually that bad, it's an extreme version of Gaara, although this one has totally flipped... The only stupid thing I was the: "I killed him! I killed him! YAY!", but then again, that was in the manga too...
Old 2004-04-18, 08:02   Link #59
Murugan
Totally Spirited Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by nh1
The only stupid thing was the: "I killed him! I killed him! YAY!", but then again, that was in the manga too...
Wow, really...? I have not red the manga, but really, that was one of the things that I really NEVER expected from to be in the manga...I thought this was a typical " tv-serie add-thing...." if you know what I mean.....
Old 2004-04-18, 08:51   Link #60
CommS007

It's translated as a raccoon by AnBu, if I recall correctly o__O

Is it a badger or a raccoon?

I liked the voice, it's funnily different.
Fits with the form, I guess.
Or maybe it should have talked like a priest!
"Fall before the Sand God!"
CommS007 is offline   Reply With Quote