AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-02-28, 08:24   Link #561
KBTKaiser

been slowly grinding my way up to 30...currently at 26...
I have one rune page almost ready(Red Attack Speed, Yellow Dodge, Blue Cooldown Reduction), with all the runes needed for 30 in stock.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-01, 05:02   Link #562
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Jarvan IV Spotlight :

Mix Xin-Garen . His ulti is good but i wish that the arena would have been better.

Spoiler for Patch v1.0.0.112:

Buff Karma cool. Buff Garen ! Gonna try Xin+Garen+Jarvan+Lux+Galio combo
Buff sbire/tower. Prevent early Towerdrive.
Yes , 5 stack for wards ! Was annoying to have 3-3 and no enough space for items.
More nerf for Spirit visage.

Edit : 4800 PI for Jarvan !

Last edited by -Sho-; 2011-03-01 at 14:10.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 03:15   Link #563
xAvalonx
♫ Mokyuu !♫
*Graphic Designer

if anyone wants to add me feel free
IGN: xAvaIonx lvl 26
Old 2011-03-06, 20:22   Link #564
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Edit : 4800 PI for Jarvan !
I thought that would be reserved for the troll. How disappointing.

Jarvan's somewhat annoying for me. I feel like I'm fighting Xin + Amumu against him, except I can't reduce it with Merc. Treads. Flash is good, but I usually run ghost, so... Good off-tank, anyhow. A lot of CC and good synergy with AoE teams.

Been playing Amumu recently. Those buffs to his W and E really helped his jungling, and they also really help between the times you use your ult. So good.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-07, 03:15   Link #565
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Hate the Xin/Jarvan knock-up combo, it's seriously annoying when you get merc treads and they do nothing for you...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-09, 11:13   Link #566
Kafriel
Senior Guest

New champion sneak peek this week, I'm guessing a Night Lord/Spectre type, namely Nocturne.
Quote:
Have you ever taken in a horror film only to go to bed with your eyes wide open on the lookout for things that go thump in the night? Well while we’re on the topic of things akin to ghosts, goblins, phantoms, specters, apparitions, poltergeists and very possibly the boogeyman, allow me to be the first to introduce you to Nocturne, the Eternal Nightmare. But don’t worry! While he might feature prominently in the next thriller you decide to take in, you probably won’t find him hiding under your bed or in your closet. Or will you?! Don’t be paranoid!
Hope we get magma chamber soooon...
Old 2011-03-09, 15:35   Link #567
Xacual

I'd settle for Coop vs AI coming out....

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-10, 01:01   Link #568
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Apparently they got server issues due to a sharp increase in players, even with the upgraded hardware there's still a queue from time to time (but admittedly it's no longer past 2 mins, at least for me), they should implement the co-op vs AI mode with their next hardware upgrade, so as not to lag people out of games.

EDIT: Co-op VS AI is now available on EU! Fun changes:
1) Bots CHECK BRUSH :O
2) Count minions before going aggro during laning phase
3) Use summoner skills
4) Gank between lanes and in jungle
5) Engage in team fights
6) Know when to go b
7) They have a good Soraka :P

Although we won with a difference, things were slightly hard at first. Can't wait for the next level to be released (intermediate->hard/expert/whatever).

Last edited by Kafriel; 2011-03-10 at 02:04.
Old 2011-03-10, 21:28   Link #569
Kana Futayo
is not amused
*Graphic Designer

Nocturne = Spectre (DotA) and The Dark Lady (HoN)!

Quote:
Abilities:

Duskbringer: Nocturne throws a shadow blade which deals damage, leaves a Dusk Trail, and causes champions to leave a Dusk Trail. While on the trail, Nocturne ignores unit collision and has increased Movement Speed.

Shroud of Darkness: Nocturne empowers his blades, passively gaining attack speed. Activating Shroud of Darkness allows Nocturne fades into the shadows, creating a magical barrier which blocks a single enemy spell and doubles his passive attack speed if successful.

Unspeakable Horror: Nocturne plants a nightmare into his target's mind, dealing damage each second and fearing the target if they do not get out of range by the end of the duration.

Paranoia (Ultimate): Nocturne reduces the sight radius of all enemy champions and removes their ally vision in the process. He can then launch himself at a nearby enemy champion.

Umbra Blades (Passive): Every 10 seconds, Nocturne's next attack strikes surrounding enemies for physical damage and heals himself for each target hit. Nocturne's physical attacks reduce this cooldown by 1 second.
Old 2011-03-10, 21:32   Link #570
Xacual

Nocturne sounds really interesting, he'll probably be a AP assassin type like Akali.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-11, 01:43   Link #571
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Think he'd make a great AS champion...assuming he is melee, youmuu's ghostblade+duskbringer should be enough for him to chase even Teemo. What do you guys think about sword of divine? The active gives 50 ArPen and 100% hit rate, but I rarely see it on anyone...besides a guy in a custom game that went AD/AS Kassadin xD
Old 2011-03-11, 11:57   Link #572
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Yup guys , 2 weeks without net is too much T_T
I wasn't able to test Jarvan IV. Will he be free this week ?

Anyway , the new champ , WW's rival ?
Dunno how his ult will work , hope it won't be so op.
Old 2011-03-11, 12:13   Link #573
KBTKaiser

I think the new hero is more in line with Fiddlesticks than Warwick.

I can see utter doom between Nocturne and Twisted Fate already, or Nocturne and any stealth users(Paranoia removes allied vision, so the people with Oracle's elixer are removed first before tearing apart everyone else. >>;
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-12, 01:47   Link #574
Kafriel
Senior Guest

His ult is like the opposite of Destiny: instead of giving sight to all allies, it steals sight from all enemies, teleportation should still be ok though.
Quote:
I wasn't able to test Jarvan IV. Will he be free this week ?
Most likely...
In other news, Co-op games can become almost impossible to win if the fight takes longer than 45 minutes; by the 50min mark, all bots are fully equipped (apparently they don't have gold, just a timer and when to buy items) and scoring an ace is a gigantic feat! We lost even though team kills were 75/43...
Old 2011-03-13, 09:52   Link #575
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

In Co-op , someone fed the AI to see if they'll buy imba items , but they don't.
Well , fun to play with them.

Nocturne sneak peek :

Cool assassin , he'll be mine :O
Old 2011-03-13, 10:37   Link #576
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Bots have 0 gold, they buy items via timers. That's why a 0/24/3 Ashe will always have a full build at 40 minutes. At least so I was told, I'm no AI expert :P
Nocturne seems fun, might as well buy him too. How come LoL got no dragons yet, aren't those supposed to be popular n stuff?
Old 2011-03-13, 20:13   Link #577
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

His ult seems more useful for hiding minion/turret vision. Nocturne + TF/teleport and wards = backdooring, scary ganks, etc.
Old 2011-03-13, 22:29   Link #578
xAvalonx
♫ Mokyuu !♫
*Graphic Designer

heres a patch preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isAh6...layer_embedded

also nocturne seems a bit OP especially his ult :x
Old 2011-03-13, 23:34   Link #579
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAvalonx View Post
heres a patch preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isAh6...layer_embedded

also nocturne seems a bit OP especially his ult :x
Depends on his numbers. In my opinion, well-coordinated teams can make his ult a non-issue in team fights, and his ult is only an issue early game if you're over-extending anyway. He'll probably be good for dealing damage, but he has no way to escape like Akali or negate damage like Poppy and he's short ranged, so you'll have to really commit to get kills and that could get you killed easily.

I don't think the Sona changes will have a big effect on her playstyle, to be honest, since her overall playstyle still revolves around mashing your skills and having an AoE stun. The only difference is that now she'll have to switch to one buff to pull off an ideal attack, and then switch back [which you'll be doing anyway because they nerfed her buff duration]. I don't even know if this will be beneficial late game, considering you have to be pretty exposed to pull off the attack.
Old 2011-03-14, 13:53   Link #580
Kafriel
Senior Guest

My solo ranked games always end with a surrender vote, because one team ALWAYS overpowers the other...which is why I decided to play Zilean when I was chosen as leader, and things went very well at first, but a single feeder dropped the team's morale to 0 and they surrendered Is it like this for others too?

Tags
league of legends, lol