AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-09-14, 19:16   Link #1
Kameruka
Hen-Tie

Help me at this Autumn

I already saw some good older shows and currently Yuruyuri. I'm quite fortunate there is a decent title in this Summer, unlike in last year though, unless I count Amagami SS. However in this Autumn I want to see some newer ones. Autumn has been my favorite season after some blockbuster titles were released such as both seasons of Clannad and Gundam 00 also first season of Code Geass. I would love to include Yosuga no Sora too but too bad its not a blockbuster show to begin with, not to mention it deserved no sequel or spiritual descendant.

With exception of Persona 4 which obviously a must-watch for me I want other members suggesting Autumn 2011 show with good reasons why you liked it and want me to see it.

Another reason why Autumn is my favorite season is School Days is NOT released in Autumn, it was released in Summer 2007 unless you count the non-canonical omake ONAs.

Last edited by Kameruka; 2011-09-14 at 21:48.
Old 2011-09-14, 19:45   Link #2
kitten320

It is hard for me to say because shows which I 100% will watch are sequels or prequels to what I have already seen... in order to watch them, you need to watch originals first...
Though Fate/Zero can be axception because it is a prequel... Why am I going to watch it? Hmmm... Well it had some great action in other season and this one seems to have great graphics too. Besides I would want to know more about that whole story. And some character designs look cool

Otherwise I also want to see Tekken movie because:
1) I like the game
2) Graphics look aweasome
3) I heard story is weak but it is based on fighting game so as long as I have great action, I don't care :P

But that's a movie so who knows when it will get subbed =/
Old 2011-09-14, 20:45   Link #3
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Given you're tastes for romance series, you should probably look into Mashiro-iro Symphony, it's the series for the fall besides sequels/prequels I am looking forward to most[besides more Penguindrum].
MAL
Old 2011-09-15, 03:32   Link #4
ahelo
Criminal Unrequitor
*Graphic Designer

I think Mawaru Penguindrum would perfectly fit your taste this season (if you haven't watched it) but for next season, you should look forward to stuff like Mirai Nikki, Fate/Zero, Maken-ki, or Ben-to.
Old 2011-09-15, 05:39   Link #5
myopius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameruka
with good reasons why you liked
Whether this tense was a typo or not, it's worth stating clearly that fall isn't here yet. To avoid the unreliability of asking for opinions about unaired anime, you could wait a couple of weeks into October and then check them out organized descending by rating on AniDB. Random Curiosity's seasonal preview will be coming out soon too.

There are plenty of great anime coming out this fall season, though. It's far better than the last one by my measure. Fate/Zero, it's an action story by Urobochi done by a studio that animates action well. Mirai Nikki is a suspenseful psychological title. If you like fanservice, Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai is set for major appeal in that department. Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai has fanservice and comedy. I have no idea how good an adaptation Lerche will make, though. But the manga was seriously a genius adaptation; they should take tips from there.
Closed Thread