Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-10-01, 23:42   Link #881
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
Since it looks to be by tsunako, it's probably a leaked illustration for Volume 6 or something of the sort.

Yoshino needs all the help she can get, heh; I can just imagine Yoshinon putting her up to this.
I wish...
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 23:46   Link #882
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
Since it looks to be by tsunako, it's probably a leaked illustration for Volume 6 or something of the sort.

Yoshino needs all the help she can get, heh; I can just imagine Yoshinon putting her up to this.
o Yoshino >_< why must you be so cute
if it's really vol 6 Tsunako must be working really hard =)
Old 2012-10-01, 23:49   Link #883
jonathanasdf

Send a message via MSN to jonathanasdf
It was available since at least a month ago: http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/...e-highres-japa

oh man, hoping for some yoshino action in vol 6
jonathanasdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 23:54   Link #884
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanasdf View Post
It was available since at least a month ago: http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/...e-highres-japa

oh man, hoping for some yoshino action in vol 6
Yoshino and Yoshinon! Making their appearance with every even-numbered Volume!

I hope Kotori gets back in Volume 6 as well.
Old 2012-10-01, 23:57   Link #885
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:

Kotori...where's mah kotori =w= Yoshino and Yoshinon need to make their appearance with every volume, I think we can all agree that is what we all want~
Old 2012-10-02, 00:25   Link #886
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

Yoshino's lagging behind every other heroine because of her lack of presence, so she'll have to do something bold to be able to get some attention from Shidou.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 09:00   Link #887
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:

Spoiler for Yoshino~:

"Are you interested here??? Yoshinon dont mind ya know~~~ So wanna see? wanna see? or you prefer touching? お。に。いーちゃん~ ♥♥♥"

Yoshinon Clatters aways~

while Shidou blushes away......and Tohka dropping her stack food from the festival..
Old 2012-10-02, 09:04   Link #888
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
Spoiler for Yoshino~:

"Are you interested here??? Yoshinon dont mind ya know~~~ So wanna see? wanna see? or you prefer touching? お。に。いーちゃん~ ♥♥♥"

Yoshinon Clatters aways~

while Shidou blushes away......and Tohka dropping her stack food from the festival..
You just gotta know that Yoshinon has to be the brains behind that. For Shidou's sake, however, I hope Tohka, Kotori and/or Origami aren't anywhere nearby.
Old 2012-10-02, 10:40   Link #889
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

you know i was wondering since some of you guys on here have already read the LN's up to volume 5 why not provide some summaries of the volumes? just a brief detail of what went on throughout the volume instead of the rest of us waiting for the translated version on BT. just a thought ya know
Old 2012-10-02, 11:02   Link #890
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
you know i was wondering since some of you guys on here have already read the LN's up to volume 5 why not provide some summaries of the volumes? just a brief detail of what went on throughout the volume instead of the rest of us waiting for the translated version on BT. just a thought ya know
i cant since Translating in BT itself takes alot of my time. and as a student time, is a big problem........oh well heres the basics

Spoiler for Sigh~:

Last edited by Riki; 2012-10-02 at 11:17.
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 11:04   Link #891
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Because we're not obliged nor compelled to. Just a thought.
Old 2012-10-02, 11:20   Link #892
RapidPotential

Quote:
Honestly, it's comments like this that make me think twice about joining the translations business.
Old 2012-10-02, 11:30   Link #893
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

wow it was just a suggestion at least @riki wasnt a dick about it and gave some brief detail about what happened and thats all i asked for so thanks riki for that.
Old 2012-10-02, 11:55   Link #894
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Because a request for summaries barely ends after having provided said summaries themselves; due to lack of context, they always open a can of worms to which the poster then has to respond to lest misinformation abound and everyone gets the wrong idea about what was mentioned. And it just doesn't stop with one question; a single question ends up having to be addressed at least thrice. Not to mention that coming up with summaries is never easy, no matter how easy it seems, because there will always be lack of clear details and context and you are essentially asking someone to dilute pages and pages of text to just a few lines.

Compared to, say, waiting for the actual translations to come out, reading it in full, and then just asking for further clarifications. "Summaries please" sometimes come off as "I want to have an idea of what happens but I can't wait for you guys to finish what you're doing out of the goodness of your hearts, so I'll ask and ask and ask and keep asking some more while lacking the necessary context and possibly slowing down the pace of the translation."

The interest is appreciated; the lack of understanding, not so much.
Old 2012-10-02, 12:09   Link #895
RapidPotential

Quote:
wow it was just a suggestion at least @riki wasnt a dick about it and gave some brief detail about what happened and thats all i asked for so thanks riki for that.
Well, if it was a suggestion, it certainly was not worded in the right manner. The tone of it came off as more demanding that someone give you some brief details of the summaries than you giving a suggestion. At least, a little bit of tact wouldn't hurt. We cannot tell what your true intentions were, and the post was the best indicator of such, especially on Internet forums. Not trying to be a party-pooper here but the context could be misconstrued as being offensive.

@Erhjegel:

I believe that sometimes summaries aren't exactly what they mean in the story context because sometimes different readers give different interpretations. This might cause confusion, albeit more because of conflicting accounts than anything else.
Old 2012-10-02, 12:11   Link #896
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Ok i see what you're saying now but i was just asking to have something like what riki put down just a list of what went on during those volumes but i guess your right. hell in dxd forums there were so many questions asked again and again so i see where you're coming from.
Old 2012-10-02, 12:16   Link #897
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

For untranslated series I can understand the need for summaries, but last I checked this one is getting translated at a pretty decent pace. What I was trying to say boils down to "just wait and then enjoy the actual thing once it's out". Good things comes to those who wait; besides, would you rather they take time from their translation efforts to hand you summaries (which will just leave you hanging), or let them go at it undisturbed so they can finish it sooner and you can read it much earlier?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidPotential View Post
@Erhjegel:

I believe that sometimes summaries aren't exactly what they mean in the story context because sometimes different readers give different interpretations. This might cause confusion, albeit more because of conflicting accounts than anything else.
That's one bit of why summaries can be confusing, but I believe it's more from the readers of said summaries not having the necessary context established within the stories being summarized. They would then have to fill in the blanks (which usually results in wild speculation as they don't have a full grasp of the story's context and development) or ask for further clarification.
Old 2012-10-02, 12:26   Link #898
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

@rapidpotential sorry i didnt mean to come off as demanding it wsa just a suggestion i probably should have worded that better but im not my bf lol ;p

@erhjegel well i'd say the translators for this are going at a good pace i just wish we had someone like n0m@n join in on this he can get a volume done in a month although i dont know how with him having his job and stuff. but when he was doing summaries we had so many new readers asking the same questions we had to actually create a questions and answers thread.

again sorry for coming off as demanding lol ;p
Old 2012-10-02, 12:51   Link #899
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
i cant since Translating in BT itself takes alot of my time. and as a student time, is a big problem........oh well heres the basics

Spoiler for Sigh~:
reading spoiler......
so...
Spoiler:
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 13:09   Link #900
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

wow i actually kind of agree with surerman now that i look back on it lol ;p

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy