AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-08-24, 11:46   Link #1
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

Kyubi's "Motive" for helping naruto.

Every time naruto is about to die, Kyubi saves his ass by giving him massive chakra and strenth.

Example when jiraiya threw him off the cliff, kyubi saved him by giving him the chakra to summon gama.

When Naruto was falling helpessly towards Oro's summon who was going to eat him in the forest of death, just before he was to die, naruto got kyubi'fied and saved himself.

"Are you saying that if you die, i am going to die as well? You have some nerve trying to blackmail me"

Kyubi said that to naruto when naruto first "met" him.

When naruto was dying during the kabuto fight, We saw a shot of kyubi in the dark askign himself "Why is it dark? why is it so dark?" He seemed almost worried.

My question is this ..... the 9 tails is a demon that never dies. It just keeps getting reborn over and over. Its immortal basically. You cant kill it.

That is why the 4th hokage couldnt just make a deal with the death god and kill kyubi. Because he couldnt kill him, he imprisoned him inside naruto with the seal.

So that brings up the obvious question .... If naruto dies .... kyubi is free.

If naruto dies, theres no way that kyubi is going to die as well. The worst that would happen is that he would return to his "alternate dimension'" or wherever kyubi usually is before he comes to earth.

So why in the hell does he care if naruto dies? Why does he help naruto when naruto is going to die? If naruto dies, he is no longer in prison. And even if naruto's death will send him back to his own "dimension" .... who cares, naruto is going to die sooner or later, so kyubi will be going back there regardless.

Last edited by The-Wolf-Of-Mibu; 2004-08-24 at 11:57.
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 11:51   Link #2
SajberToent
Borked

Uhm no, if naruto goes.. so does Kyubi...
SajberToent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 11:54   Link #3
PerniciousJuJu
Yummy kakashi thighs...

Send a message via AIM to PerniciousJuJu Send a message via MSN to PerniciousJuJu
err.. that is a good question. I thought that if Naruto does he dies. Maybe he doesn't want to get reborn? Or maybe he wants to control Naruto? *shurgs*
PerniciousJuJu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 11:54   Link #4
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

You assume the Kyuubi cannot die. Where is is stated that he cannot?
Just simply because the 4th could not take his soul proves nothing.
Just as the 3rd was to wounded to completely take Orochimaru's soul, the 4th just dind't have the chakra to take the Kyuubi's soul thus he sealed it in Naruto.

I personally think the Kyuubi lost his body, just as orochimaru lost "only"his arms agains the 3rd the Kyuubi lost his entire body but alas for the body to be destroyed the soul had to have a container wich has become Naruto.

If naruto dies, he dies and he damn well knows it.
Animizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 11:58   Link #5
Mezu
The Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Wolf-Of-Mibu
Every time naruto is about to die, Kyubi saves his ass by giving him massive chakra and strenth.

Example when jiraiya threw him off the cliff, kyubi saved him by giving him the chakra to summon gama.

When Naruto was falling helpessly towards Oro's summon who was going to eat him in the forest of death, just before he was to die, naruto got kyubi'fied and saved himself.

"Are you saying that if you die, i am going to die as well? You have some nerve trying to blackmail me"

Kyubi said that to naruto when naruto first "met" him.

When naruto was dying during the kabuto fight, We saw a shot of kyubi in the dark askign himself "Why is it dark? why is it so dark?" He seemed almost worried.

My question is this ..... the 9 tails is a demon that never dies. It just keeps getting reborn over and over. Its immortal basically. You cant kill it.

That is why the 4th hokage couldnt just make a deal with the death god and kill kyubi. Because he couldnt kill him, he imprisoned him inside naruto with the seal.

So that brings up the obvious question .... If naruto dies .... kyubi is free.

If naruto dies, theres no way that kyubi is going to die as well. The worst that would happen is that he would return to his "alternate dimension'" or wherever kyubi usually is before he comes to earth.

So why in the hell does he care if naruto dies? Why does he help naruto when naruto is going to die? If naruto dies, he is no longer in prison.
ur just assuming that he does not die, if that were the case he would of let naruto die a while ago. But a soul is a soul, if ur body is destoryed, so are you. And naruto's soul and kyuubi's share the same body.
Mezu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 11:58   Link #6
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

I almost 100% sure that those mythological demons cannot die. They are deities.
Old 2004-08-24, 11:59   Link #7
stylez
Hokage

Send a message via MSN to stylez
Animizzle... I must say that your theory is very good=) But it havent been mentioned anything about Kyubi's afetlife IF Naruto dies... But i think that a soul without a body will yust disepear.. =)
stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 11:59   Link #8
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animizzle

If naruto dies, he dies and he damn well knows it.
And so he assumes that naruto is going to live forever and over?
Old 2004-08-24, 12:00   Link #9
d3adpool

this is one of the nice things about naruto no one knows exactly (unless someone had a chat with kishimoto)

after reading last post (naruto won't live forever) really screwed up my thinking therefore:
i dun know, let's wait to see what kishimoto shows us
d3adpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 12:00   Link #10
Mezu
The Guardian

kishimoto really needs to have some kind of FAQ for ppl who dont speak japanese.
Old 2004-08-24, 12:01   Link #11
jbruns
Warez Kiddie

What i think is that kyubi was i guess referred to as immortal since no shinobi could ever kill it.... hell yondaime who was supposidly the greatest had to imprison it.... but even if kyubi is immortal im not sure if reincarnation works in the naruto world.... if naruto dies kyubi's chakra would be free floating i guess.... beats me
jbruns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 12:03   Link #12
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
He can assume all he want but he is locked the fuck up. So there is not much he can do.

Obviously he's trying to make the best of it by keeping Naruto alive when the shit hits the fan.
Old 2004-08-24, 12:03   Link #13
Rurouni Zeke

Wolf, my opinion on this is that his helping Naruto when Naruto is about to die is something that proves he would die upon Naruto's death. Why would he help Naruto? Simple. He's not immortal and can only continue existing as long as Naruto is alive; he MUST make sure that Naruto survives. I highly doubt that he would be helping Naruto in the first place if he were immortal, and the fact that he does help makes me think that he's not.
Rurouni Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 12:05   Link #14
Mezu
The Guardian

Quote:
let me ask something, if your arms and legs were cut off(kyuubi), you also value ur life, and you could survive with the help of some1(naruto) and all that person asked for you in return were to give ur feces as a fertilizer for their farm and livelihood. Would u leech off that person to survive for as long as you could, or would u give up ur pricessless life?

Well that explanation is a bit funky, but i think it gets the point out.
Old 2004-08-24, 12:06   Link #15
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezu
let me ask something, if your arms and legs were cut off(kyuubi), you also value ur life, and you could survive with the help of some1(naruto) and all that person asked for you in return were to give ur feces as a fertilizer for their farm and livelihood. Would u leech off that person to survive for as long as you could, or would u give up ur pricessless life?

Well that explanation is a bit funky, but i think it gets the point out.

stop saying the same things as i do
Old 2004-08-24, 12:07   Link #16
Mezu
The Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animizzle
stop saying the same things as i do

ahh shut up :P i just took a long time to post
Old 2004-08-24, 12:07   Link #17
stylez
Hokage

As long as Kyubi's _SOUL_ is locked in the seal it holds him together. I guess that IF naruto dies, who is the container of the of Kyubi's soul, Kyubi's soul and chakra will be scattered theuout the world. That his chakra will dissepear as water in Sahara=)
It seems all logically, since a soul without a body will float around.
Old 2004-08-24, 12:11   Link #18
Mezu
The Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylez
As long as Kyubi's _SOUL_ is locked in the seal it holds him together. I guess that IF naruto dies, who is the container of the of Kyubi's soul, Kyubi's soul and chakra will be scattered theuout the world. That his chakra will dissepear as water in Sahara=)

well if kishimoto is or has been a fan of dbz, there prob is a heaven and a hell with a long ass bridge between em. lol
Old 2004-08-24, 12:12   Link #19
stylez
Hokage

Hehehe i never seen dbz but i do think that Nariuto OWNZ!
Old 2004-08-24, 12:12   Link #20
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylez
very true, so the Kyuubi is just trying to live as long as possible as i said before..
I mean...what ARE the odds of finding a new body?
Maybe akatsuki has a solution for the poor critter. What do they want to do with him? find him a new body and make him obedient would seem unrealistic.

Probably transfering his power into one of the members..
wich would keep him alive if the soul keeps being transferred. These are the things the kyuubi is hoping for.