Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2004-02-08, 18:29   Link #61
Scrumhalf
Ed & Winry? :O

Send a message via MSN to Scrumhalf
This is an easy one..

- Sousuke Sagara (FMP/FMP Fumoffu)

- A taller version of Edward Elric (FM Alchemist)
Scrumhalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-08, 19:12   Link #62
Mr_Anonomis
El Diablo Blanco!

Send a message via AIM to Mr_Anonomis
I'd be sojiro from kenshin, he's a sword master and he's only 15 plus he killed his WHOLE FAMILY now is that cool or what?
Mr_Anonomis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-08, 19:14   Link #63
Kurara
Ningyou Hime

Send a message via ICQ to Kurara Send a message via AIM to Kurara Send a message via MSN to Kurara
That's hard to say. I wouldn't want to be any anime character because I wouldn't want to have a different life than I have now. ^^;;

But there's a lot of anime characters I wish I looked like and that I wish I could be like. This is going to sound silly, but I always felt jealous of Sakura from CCS. Because she's just so perfect! she's always nice to everyone and so cute. I always tried hard to be that way but it's hard. :P Um.. Who else? Chii has a cute personality too, as another popular character... And long hair looks good on her. :: .. Hm.. Ai Amano, I guess. I always thought she was cute. And she has a great fashion sense. Hm... Multi, too. She's so cute and she's the only character in my opinion who looks good with green hair. There's so many characters, though.. ^^;;

Anime characters who are like me? That's different... I'd say I'm a lot like Mamimi from FLCL x.x;; I don't really look like her though... There's a lot of anime characters that I can relate to, but they're never exactly like me... It's too hard to say. ^^;;
Kurara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-08, 23:31   Link #64
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Send a message via MSN to Asakura_Y0h
I think I've posted before but after watching more animes I think I wanna change my answer to being Loki from Matantei Loki ..... I suppose that other than all the bad things that happen to him and he is a god that dies, nonetheless being a God would be cool and he's got a nice calm attitude... something that i try to have but lack.....severely

another one I would like to be as well would be Honda tohru from Fruits Basket because she's simple minded and always happy... I wanna be more positive and simple minded so that things in the day would go by easier... I would also like her hardworking attitude... cos I have none..... sniff sniff....
Asakura_Y0h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-09, 14:20   Link #65
Copy Ninja
red eye from smokin'

i posted this in the Naruto thread too...

Kakashi Hatake

1. Were both always late with a lame excuse...(i should have been somewhere 10 minutes ago.)

2. I "identify" with the "red-eye" thing Kakashi has with his sharingan and my...*smoke*.

3. The not paying attention to adversaries, i'll not even know i'm pissing someone off by ignoring them.

4. I like the hentai, doujinshi, ...no yaoi though

5. I have white hair (greyish white) (not naturally)
Copy Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-09, 15:19   Link #66
Dark Schneider

The anime character that i would like to be would be Dark Schneider because he is so bad ass he can't die and wants all the women of the world to be his lovers
Dark Schneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-09, 17:04   Link #67
ugupoo
多谢你爱我.... *キッス!* ^_~

Mitsuki from Kiminozo. Because I look like Mitsuki right now.
ugupoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-09, 17:13   Link #68
Flash_Squirrel
F&C Fanboy

Send a message via ICQ to Flash_Squirrel Send a message via AIM to Flash_Squirrel
Quote:
Originally Posted by ugupoo
Mitsuki from Kiminozo. Because I look like Mitsuki right now.
Hi, do you want to marry me?

As for the character, Sudou from Narutaru.
Flash_Squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-09, 17:14   Link #69
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Question:

What is the point of this thread?

Let me rephrase: if I were to give an anime character who I want to be, does the answer need be followed by a reason why I would want to be in the physical world? In that case, then, I cannot answer this question.

Or, as a rider question: "Does it have to be me?" Meaning, can the question be also asked as: "If you want a certain anime character in your actual life as a physical entity, who would it be?"

In the latter case, mine would definitely be the dream: "a real life Doraemon."
kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-09, 18:03   Link #70
Kurara
Ningyou Hime

Send a message via ICQ to Kurara Send a message via AIM to Kurara Send a message via MSN to Kurara
I'm not sure if I understood the question either...

But the question is about yourself, I think. I mean, it's either "What anime character do you feel that you are very much?" OR "What anime character would you -want- to be?"
Kurara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-09, 18:25   Link #71
Griffith

I would want to be either Tsurumaru or Sudo from Narutaru.
Griffith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-09, 22:38   Link #72
ugupoo
多谢你爱我.... *キッス!* ^_~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_Squirrel
Hi, do you want to marry me?

As for the character, Sudou from Narutaru.
Hahaha... umm... *no comment on Mr. Moderator*

^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ1980
"If you want a certain anime character in your actual life as a physical entity, who would it be?"

In the latter case, mine would definitely be the dream: "a real life Doraemon."
Hey! I would like a real life Doraemon too! Wow... how nostalgic.
ugupoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-10, 01:02   Link #73
Lst2touchdasky

Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
Kazuki Shikimori- All the pretty girls. and also he gets to be a ghost! how fun ^.^
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-10, 02:15   Link #74
Flash_Squirrel
F&C Fanboy

Send a message via ICQ to Flash_Squirrel Send a message via AIM to Flash_Squirrel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffith
I would want to be either Tsurumaru or Sudo from Narutaru.
Interesting thing that you picked both Tsurumaru AND Sudou, because they are, in the mind of Kitoh, two completely different characters. Even their Dragonets are similar yet different in form. (For a more interesting answer, if you are into Freud, Tsurumaru is the Eròs, while Sudou is the Thanatos. Interesting, huh?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugupoo
Hahaha... umm... *no comment on Mr. Moderator*

^_^
No~ ;_;
Flash_Squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-10, 04:01   Link #75
Griffith

Indeed Tsurumaru and Sudo are different, that's part of the reason I chose them both. It would be interesting to spend a day being each of them so I could identify with and understand them better.
Griffith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-10, 05:11   Link #76
Wilcon

Send a message via ICQ to Wilcon Send a message via MSN to Wilcon
Hideki in Chobits or Keitaro in Love Hina... for the girls of course
Wilcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-10, 11:09   Link #77
RichMan
????

I think the anime character whose personality matches closest to me would be Knuckles(he's a Sonic The Hedgehog character, counts as anime. Sonic X)

That's me exactly.

But an anime character I would WANT to be.....hmmmm. hard choice. uh, I'd like to be Ruki from Digimon Tamers. She's badass, she's hot, and if you screwed with me I could DNA evolve with Renamon and kick yer ass!
RichMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-10, 12:55   Link #78
xxziggybitsxx

Send a message via AIM to xxziggybitsxx Send a message via MSN to xxziggybitsxx Send a message via Yahoo to xxziggybitsxx
Hmmm............. Lests see,

If i wanted to be a cool anime char I would be kakashi from naruto all the way, But in reality, the anime char that relates to me the most would have to be Daisuke Niwa (from DN Angel)

i can realte to him in soo many ways...
xxziggybitsxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-11, 18:53   Link #79
Akabane_san
Ginji & Akabane

Send a message via MSN to Akabane_san
Akabane from get backers
Hes so calm and polite =)
Akabane_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-11, 20:14   Link #80
oXKeNsHiNXo

hmm... i would wanna b
- Aoshi (kenshin) cus hes just pimp like that and i like the whole look attitude thing of being the strongest and avenging your friends who died for you type stuff.
- Takumi (Initial D) cus he acts like a space cadet at times but is super super super driver man man man!!! I wanna drift corners and have all those super techniques and stuff!
- Sorata (X-tv) cus he can do the super long jumpy things and throw lightning balls and summon little golem creatures to help him out when he cant be there imagine... robbing a bank with the golem thing doing all the work and ur in a safe place undetectable hahahah... but thats juss me...
- Ryuhou (scryed) He is just pimp... nuff said... If uve seen scryed u'll kno why. And ryuhou not kazuma cus he looks tighter in the end
-Hiko Seijuro (Kenshin) cus he is all that and a bag of potato chips :P. Hes got the badass attitude and the strength to back it up. seriously. hes fkkn strong and got skills
- Enishi Yukishiro (Kenshin) He is straight up most badass villain ever. He looks hella pimp with the white spiked type hair and the orange suit and blue cape. juss badass. i luv it
oXKeNsHiNXo is offline   Reply With Quote