AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2010-12-05, 20:06   Link #1921
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Muthureffin throwback cream-sickle colored ghey swashbuckler buccaneers absolutely blew it! They blew it!! Atllanta played like crap for 75% of this game, dammit!

In other news Geaux Saints, but we're gonna need so much help now to win the division, $hit, Tampa!...Saints hung tuff in 30 degree weather...We usually lose cold weather games, but when we have to make a play in the end, Drew Brees just gets it done everytime...We'll take it, but the Behgals might be the greatest 2-9 team in history based on personnel, T.O. was beasting our a$$ in this game...
Old 2010-12-05, 20:08   Link #1922
Nosauz

so.... Saints are going to need help but.... almost losing to a 2-8 team is good? HERPDERP? I mean seriously ATL is just better get over it... And no the best 2-9 team is the Bills and getting it done is losing to teh Cards-> quite possibly the worst team in the league although carolina is trying real hard to not let them get that crown.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-05, 20:15   Link #1923
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
Cards-> quite possibly the worst team in the league although carolina is trying real hard to not let them get that crown.
Panthers play the Cards Dec 19. Battle to determine the worst in the NFL.

Seriously though, Panthers are probably going to lose out, the only reason we beat the Niners were because they put in David Carr over Troy Smith when Alex Smith got hurt.

Onwards to BCS countdown.
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-05, 20:25   Link #1924
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samari View Post
Yeah well, when your franchise has been losers for practically forever, it's easy to get super excited really fast and have your judgment clouded.
Oh please, eat a 9inch gold bar, the niners have been $hit for over a decade now...You don't know $hit about winning for 10 years now...Keep living in the past when you were 11 years old sitting in your Pop-pop's lap watching the game and still didn't know $hit bout $hit...Go wipe your butthurt with Alex Smith's rookie card...I know you're so tired of celebrating jack-$hit for all of your teen-age to young adult life...

~1. Trashtalk~

Quote:
so.... Saints are going to need help but.... almost losing to a 2-8 team is good? HERPDERP? I mean seriously ATL is just better get over it... And no the best 2-9 team is the Bills and getting it done is losing to teh Cards-> quite possibly the worst team in the league although carolina is trying real hard to not let them get that crown.
Tampa Bay went over 30 years as a franchise and had never won a game under 40 degrees...Atlanta's 2 losses this season come in cold weather stadiums...Historically, but morso recently we haven't done well in cold weather on the road...And I don't care what the Bengals record was, you must be the smartest football mind in your group of friends, which is so so damn sad I think, having no one to brush off your comments like you do when talking to drunk bums about sports when your just in-line at a corner store...Record don't mean $hit in the NFL, ask your Colts....

Football is game about match-ups, styles, tendencies...Unfamiliar opponents who play each other only once every 4 years don't really have the luxury of understanding one another...Add below freezing tempatures, and a southern dome team and you have the recipe for a closer ballgame than the records would indicate...Your analysis and furthermore your trite understanding of NFL football is beneath me...You need to accept this and conceptualize a human giving you the WTFace when you think you know $hit about football...You are Biffed...

~2.Trashtalk~

Last edited by wingdarkness; 2010-12-05 at 20:40.
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-05, 20:36   Link #1925
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

BCS Match-ups:

Tostitos BCS National Championship: #1 Oregon vs #2 Auburn
Allstate Sugar: #6 Ohio State vs #8 Arkansas
Discover Orange: #4 Stanford vs #13 Virginia Tech
Tostitos Fiesta: #9 Oklahoma vs UConn
Rose Bowl Game presented by VIZIO: #3 TCU vs #5 Wisconsin
Old 2010-12-05, 20:40   Link #1926
Rajura
My wolfu is >> your waifu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilla View Post
BCS Match-ups:

Actually it's #1 Auburn vs #2 Oregon!!!!

YEAH! No horrid neon green home field uniforms for Oregon!!!

Good luck my Tigers... good luck!
Old 2010-12-05, 20:43   Link #1927
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
BCS Match-ups:

OMG, what a horrible line-up of ballgames save for the championship...I think I'll watch a VH-1 reality show during the Fiesta Bowl...I'm seriously not excited at all by any of this really...
Old 2010-12-05, 20:44   Link #1928
Nosauz

Your an idiot... wingeddarkness you have never played football you have only watched from the sidelines so all you can do is armchair qb it up. I've played I've hit people and it boils down to the will to win. I was small compared to the other linemen in our conference 250 playing de against tackles that were 300 and 5.1 40s.. so how did i force fumbles if it's all about matchups? It's not it's about playing well, its about knowing your better than the other team, able to trust your teammates to do what they need to do to get the win. Matchups aren't all that big of factor, or else Vick would be unstopable, literally no team can matchup against him. So sit down mr monday morning. Sit down and sit your brackish swamp water that you call coffee.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

arogance I love it... "record don't mean shit" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOL, it definitely does because carson palmer is god awful, a garbage minutes quarter back and giving him anymore credit than that would be a disservice to the position of quarter back.
Old 2010-12-05, 20:51   Link #1929
Rajura
My wolfu is >> your waifu

I still think my modified BCS plan would solve 98% of problems.

The only thing I don't like about the match-ups is an unranked U Conn in there.

There should be no such thing as automatic qualifying. It should all boil down to a team's ranking!
Old 2010-12-05, 21:00   Link #1930
Nosauz

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajura View Post
i still think my modified bcs plan would solve 98% of problems.

The only thing i don't like about the match-ups is an unranked u conn in there.

There should be no such thing as automatic qualifying. It should all boil down to a team's ranking!
neopolitana ramona!!!
Old 2010-12-05, 21:03   Link #1931
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Ravens get first blood. Very impressive drive.

Dammit, Atlanta...after seeing them in action...I am scratching my head as to how they are 10-3...
Old 2010-12-05, 21:03   Link #1932
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Your an idiot... wingeddarkness you have never played football you have only watched from the sidelines so all you can do is armchair qb it up. I've played I've hit people and it boils down to the will to win. I was small compared to the other linemen in our conference 250 playing de against tackles that were 300 and 5.1 40s.. so how did i force fumbles if it's all about matchups? It's not it's about playing well, its about knowing your better than the other team, able to trust your teammates to do what they need to do to get the win. Matchups aren't all that big of factor, or else Vick would be unstopable, literally no team can matchup against him. So sit down mr monday morning. Sit down and sit your brackish swamp water that you call coffee.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

arogance I love it... "record don't mean shit" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOL, it definitely does because carson palmer is god awful, a garbage minutes quarter back and giving him anymore credit than that would be a disservice to the position of quarter back.
I was an All-District, ALL-State TE in High School, started 3 straight years...I've won Championship rings in HS football and in basketball as a Power Forward...I got scholarship offers from Tulane, Northern Illinois, Southern University and Louisiana Tech, but I decided to goto LSU and tried to walk on unsuccessfully (I went to LSU to be a Sportscaster, her-derrr) ...Yes, it's quite sad that i have to pretend like I'm so proud of this particular aspect of my life that was unknown to you, but if you wanna pull a King out of the deck, I'll Aces-wild that a$$ every god-damn time...I just happen to be that rare athletic cool-kid that's obsessed with anime, too bad so sad....

Quote:
Matchups aren't all that big of factor, or else Vick would be unstopable, literally no team can matchup against him
Once again, beneath me...I'm gonna let you figure out what's so pathetic about this analysis...You don't even make it hard man...Serious $hit, not joking...This is what I'm up against? Matchups don't mean $hit cuz people can't stop Vick? That's a 1% argument, Jesus Skywalker...Games in the NFL are tuff, but you shouldn't know that...
Old 2010-12-05, 21:07   Link #1933
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajura View Post
I still think my modified BCS plan would solve 98% of problems.

The only thing I don't like about the match-ups is an unranked U Conn in there.

I like bowls for the most part, I'm in favor of the playoffs for the top eight, then bowls for everyone else. For your system, Rajura, there would many teams that would probably deserve a shot to get national attention but would get flubbed in favor of bigger conferences (just like it is now actually).

And football everyday for like a month straight is pretty awesome.

Edit: I would increase the number of wins to be eligible to like 7 or 8 though. That would cut some of the bowls.
Old 2010-12-05, 21:08   Link #1934
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Gee, now why is it I recall Chicago utterly ripping Vick apart...

Seriously, can somebody beat Atlanta....probably going to have to be New Orleans. Someone do it ASAP.
Old 2010-12-05, 21:12   Link #1935
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

^Atlanta already beat the Saints at New Orleans once, so the best they can do is tie.
Old 2010-12-05, 21:18   Link #1936
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
Gee, now why is it I recall Chicago utterly ripping Vick apart...
Because you have eyes and a brain^^...
Quote:
Seriously, can somebody beat Atlanta....probably going to have to be New Orleans. Someone do it ASAP
This was the Saints last shot (For Tampa to help us), even if we beat them we likely can't win the division, so we're screwed and still have 4 tuff ballgames left...We might go 13-3 or 12-4 and it'll be disappointing...But ofcourse we'll be a sucky 13-3 to some...
Old 2010-12-05, 22:09   Link #1937
Samari
World's Greatest

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Oh please, eat a 9inch gold bar, the niners have been $hit for over a decade now...You don't know $hit about winning for 10 years now...Keep living in the past when you were 11 years old sitting in your Pop-pop's lap watching the game and still didn't know $hit bout $hit...Go wipe your butthurt with Alex Smith's rookie card...I know you're so tired of celebrating jack-$hit for all of your teen-age to young adult life...

~1. Trashtalk~
2002 wasn't a decade ago. Get your math right first off. And the success the Saints have experienced in the last few years is still nothing to what San Francisco has accomplished. I would not trade what the franchise has earned recently for what the New Orleans Saints have had to endure. Screw DAT. I never brought up the past of the 49ers franchise. You did that. So you can knock it off with the "living in the past" tactic that holds no water. I know the current regime isn't good. I'm not proclaiming they are. I was merely talking about New Orleans in the first place.

The bitter rumblings of a Saints fan getting emotionally heated. I could see why Jerry Rice gave you the backhand when you met him. And please don't use the "age card" as a propeller to try and talk smack. That's like saying a historian can't possibly know what he's talking about regarding the Civil War because he wasn't alive back then.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。

Last edited by Samari; 2010-12-05 at 22:21.
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-05, 23:11   Link #1938
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
OMG, what a horrible line-up of ballgames save for the championship...I think I'll watch a VH-1 reality show during the Fiesta Bowl...I'm seriously not excited at all by any of this really...
Disagree. OSU/Arkansas will be good.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-05, 23:36   Link #1939
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Steelers split their series with the Ravens. That was a great example of an entertaining defensive football game.
Old 2010-12-05, 23:52   Link #1940
Prodigy
Heartless

Quote:
Steelers split their series with the Ravens. That was a great example of an entertaining defensive football game.
I'm so pissed I dozed off and missed it. Watching the highlights right now, seemed like a really good game.

Dez Bryant out for season. Brett Favre got knocked out of the game? I guess the Bills did the Vikings a favor.
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
american football, sports