AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Myself; Yourself

Notices

Old 2007-10-10, 11:29   Link #241
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by InternalBrain View Post
^ I'm with you on that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Messerschmitt_Bf-109 View Post
Aoi gives me a shiver up my spine.
LOL and the way she says "Gomennasai" in episode 2 beginning? It makes me laughing to no end!
ipernorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-10, 11:32   Link #242
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post

It's common knowledge that it is a good opening.

[/SPOILER]
I wouldnt say common knowledge. I was just curious how many people liked it hence the question
Old 2007-10-10, 11:38   Link #243
Thingle
Banned

Either way, Nanaka better act like it's not her period. Girls like that must be crushed
Thingle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-10, 11:38   Link #244
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
Spoiler for Aaaw!:
Well isnt that obvious? wouldnt be a love story without it being the case :3

ep 2
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-10, 12:44   Link #245
UPR

yes sub are already out
Old 2007-10-10, 12:50   Link #246
Thingle
Banned

Yeah. I look forward to the "after slap" scenes/
Old 2007-10-10, 13:33   Link #247
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

For the first few minutes, I thought this was becoming a show I could drop. Then Koshimizu Ami (Nanaka) came centre stage and everything changed. Absolutely wonderful performance. I almost thought she was Kuwashima Houko for a minute there -- and that's about the highest praise I can give.

Amisuke is celebrating her sixth anniversary as a seiyuu this month, since her debut as Nadja in Ashita no Nadja. She recently wrote in her blog (in a bit of a panic) that she had somehow lost her high voice and could only use a deeper one. Well, that deeper one works beautifully. She just has to forget about playing little girls like Nadja, I guess.

I also found myself accepting and even enjoying Kaneda Tomoko's piercing voice as Aoi. Maybe just because Aoi is such a charming character. True dojikko moe.

When Tamura Yukari and Koyasu Takehito are the sidekicks, you know you've got a good seiyuu cast. Boy, do I love both of their voices. Yukarin just makes such a perfect tomboy, with her open-sounding voice.

And the other love rival, Asami, is played by Nakahara Mai. Hardly chopped liver herself. I have confidence, however, that Nanaka will win out, since Amisuke's name is higher on the cast list and Nanaka is more prominent on the posters, lol.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-10, 14:01   Link #248
4ran

Send a message via AIM to 4ran Send a message via MSN to 4ran Send a message via Yahoo to 4ran
the subs for the second episode are not out yet ;P.. i really hate to read spoilers T-T
4ran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-10, 14:08   Link #249
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ran View Post
the subs for the second episode are not out yet ;P.. i really hate to read spoilers T-T
Let me know if you think anything I wrote is a spoiler. I didn't think so. Not even as much info as you'd get in a TV listing. And the sub actually came out this morning -- although that's too soon to allow spoilers, in my opinion.

It's important that we find the right way to deal with potential spoilers in any thread. Different groups of readers prefer different levels of secrecy. I prefer to be as open as possible, but avoiding the least hint of plot information, except in spoiler tags.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-10, 14:36   Link #250
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Spoiler for ep2:

This ep made me think what a bitch even more. :|

I thought I got used to aoi-chan's voice, but damn that voice makes me jump up.
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-10, 14:38   Link #251
Thingle
Banned

Dere dere makes me want to smash her head....
Old 2007-10-10, 14:42   Link #252
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
It's important that we find the right way to deal with potential spoilers in any thread. Different groups of readers prefer different levels of secrecy. I prefer to be as open as possible, but avoiding the least hint of plot information, except in spoiler tags.
I've asked this very question before re: forums that don't have their own section, and the preference of the majority seemed to be to hide everything about the episode, including introductory comments like "That was a good episode" in spoiler tags until the fansub is released. Rationale being that the pace and timing of public discussion should be based around the fansub, but without preventing raw-watchers from starting the conversation early.

Not saying that's what you have to follow, as it's no rule, but that's what I was told when I asked. I've tried to follow that for the most part myself, except in reply to other posts that set a precident. Your mileage may vary...
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-10, 15:06   Link #253
ipernorris

Is that person among the flames Nanaka? It seems yes to me!
Old 2007-10-10, 15:11   Link #254
Thingle
Banned

What do you mean?
Old 2007-10-10, 15:14   Link #255
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2H-Dragon View Post
Spoiler for ep2:

This ep made me think what a bitch even more. :|

I thought I got used to aoi-chan's voice, but damn that voice makes me jump up.
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-10, 15:18   Link #256
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by InternalBrain View Post
What do you mean?
In the opening there is a person among flames inside Nanaka's eyes, I guess that's a reminiscence of her past.
Old 2007-10-10, 15:20   Link #257
HaZzArD
Kenpachi FTW

Send a message via AIM to HaZzArD
Light Pole 1 Aoi-chan 0
HaZzArD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-10, 16:35   Link #258
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Highly enjoyable second episode. Relaxing watch, just like the first episode, though this time it set's a few things up for the series, a few secrets that'll be explained in future episodes. These being:

- Why Sana came back.
- Why Nanaka has changed so much (i knew it wasn't just because of Sana forgetting her).

Also, this beautiful scene came out of nowhere:

At first i was a little confused about what it was representing --- high chance is that this is where Asami's feelings for Sana begin. Still, it's good to see this series can show so much beauty. I'll be looking out for more in the coming episodes. As for the main part of this episode --- yet again i see plenty more lovely Aoi, she's just so god damn moe. Each scene with her in was so lovely and enjoyable.

Aoi-chan. <3
Old 2007-10-10, 17:30   Link #259
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
For the first few minutes, I thought this was becoming a show I could drop.
Precisely the same sentiment I've been harboring... but darn it, this show has such a wonderful character like Nanaka that I have no other choice but to stick it out with the show. Aoi getting the chop-stick treatment was quite..... hmmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroth
- Why Nanaka has changed so much (i knew it wasn't just because of Sana forgetting her).
We can have a guess about an answer for this question in light of the scene that played out near the conclusion as to why Nanaka is such a way.

The answer to the other question could be where the meat of the series lie, so that is the question of the series in my humble opinion.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-10, 17:35   Link #260
changeup

Not sure whether the sub is out or not, so to be on the safe side, I will put my comments in spoiler tag...

Spoiler for episode 2:
changeup is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo, comedy, dogakobo, drama, romance, school life, yeti