AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2011-11-17, 17:28   Link #2201
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
SCHLICK SCHLICK SCHLICK!

Then Kuroko walks in.
Unnoticed

And then....

SCHLICKSCHLICK SCHLICKSCHLICK SCHLICKSCHLICK!
Old 2011-11-18, 00:52   Link #2202
Eratas123

Does the Queen stay in the same dorm as Mikoto or on the school garden? I'm planning for Touma to get a change of residence (with a little "help" from Aleister).
Old 2011-11-18, 06:29   Link #2203
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Finally, a Railgun x inFamous fanfic.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7547227/..._Conduit_Demon
Old 2011-11-18, 06:45   Link #2204
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Finally, a Railgun x inFamous fanfic.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7547227/..._Conduit_Demon
This is gonna be fun
Old 2011-11-18, 07:10   Link #2205
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Does the Queen stay in the same dorm as Mikoto or on the school garden? I'm planning for Touma to get a change of residence (with a little "help" from Aleister).
Most likely the school garden. However, how would Touma get in there in the first place? Being Touka?
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-18, 07:46   Link #2206
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Most likely the school garden. However, how would Touma get in there in the first place? Being Touka?
Having your activities broadcasted isn't exactly the best way to keep yourself obscure. Aleister wants to keep everything about Imagine breaker a secret, what would happen if people started attacking/investigating the greatest anomaly to his plans? Bad things.

Who are the individuals who investigators never bother and thugs never attack? The level 5's. (Not counting Accelerator)

I planned for him to stay with Gunha but knowing him he'd tell Touma to face his problems with "guts" so I don't think I can use him. Accelerator is a constant target anyway, and Kakine is a brain in a jar so that leaves just 3 people.

Shizuri Mugino

Misaka Mikoto

Sokuhou Misaki

Mugino would probably kill him so Aleister would have to pick between the last two. It's not like he can't make up some BS reason to have Touma temporarily stay with either of them.
Old 2011-11-18, 08:08   Link #2207
Sumeragi
Banned

My main point was that we would need to have Misaki out of the Garden in order for them to be together for any reasons...... Unless we intorduce Touka
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-18, 08:12   Link #2208
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
My main point was that we would need to have Misaki out of the Garden in order for them to be together for any reasons...... Unless we intorduce Touka
This is a crack fic. Besides, Aleister is da chief of Academy City. If he says "let this guy in the garden" then you're damned sure they'll do it unless they wanna piss off the guy who's signing their paychecks.

It's not like he cares if Touma's uncomfortable. He just needs him to be safe, his mental health is second to that.
Old 2011-11-18, 10:28   Link #2209
leukrota

I guess I'll jump into the fic discussion... If you want Touma to be under the radar, placing him in school garden as a guy is not a good idea as he'd definitely call a lot of attention into himself... That's what I'd expect anyway...

@Sumeragi - I think you mean Touko instead of Touka... it's the -ko what often goes on girl names, and consequently, what's most commonly used for gender bending from male to female.
leukrota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-18, 10:42   Link #2210
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
I guess I'll jump into the fic discussion... If you want Touma to be under the radar, placing him in school garden as a guy is not a good idea as he'd definitely call a lot of attention into himself... That's what I'd expect anyway...

@Sumeragi - I think you mean Touko instead of Touka... it's the -ko what often goes on girl names, and consequently, what's most commonly used for gender bending from male to female.
Aleister doesn't need him under the radar (Since their activities are already being broadcasted, being under the radar is impossible). What he needs is a place to keep Touma where he can't be touched by both investigators/reporters looking to investigate him and thugs looking to challenge him.

The school Garden has ridiculous security and is reserved for the Tokiwadai oujo-sama's (Bar some guests) so it's probably the safest place in Academy city. Placing him in a facility would make him suspicious (he'd wonder why they moved him to a facility and not another house), placing him in the garden means he'll just attribute it to his usual brand of misfortune (The garden is still a dorm, it can be justified as a misfile that'll take a while to fix).

Placing him next to a Level 5 also further deters any potential threats since no one would go against The queen of Tokiwadai/The Railgun unless they were suicidal (Thugs only went after Accelerator after the rumors that he was beaten by a level 0)

Of course, I'm open to suggestions. I'm pretty rusty since it's been a while since I read Index.
Old 2011-11-18, 11:39   Link #2211
leukrota

I see, in that case I don't see that much problem...

If you still want an extra idea here's one, but I haven't read your fic so I don't know how much it can help. Anyway, placing him under the protection of a director from the board can be quite safe too... one of those that advocate for Touma of course, like Oyafune or Kaizumi, which additionally can lead to him living with Kumokawa if you chose the latter.

Then again, if you really want to put him with Misaki, then by all means go ahead, it's your fic after all.
leukrota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-18, 14:09   Link #2212
Breidaluk

Well, if you want to put Touma inside School Garden then just put him inside a shop in there. The hairdresser Sakashima has male assistants working in his shop. Just put Touma to work with him or inside a pet shop or working in a café. Shokuhou has a thing for sweets, after all.
Breidaluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-18, 19:28   Link #2213
Eratas123

@ leukrota and Breidaluk - Thanks for the advice! I'll just put him in the sweets shop then. I don't want to put him with Misaki per say, just somewhere he can be safe from either thugs or paparazzi, and the school garden seemed to be the safest place. Knowing there's a place where there are other guys really helps a lot. Thank you again
Old 2011-11-21, 00:04   Link #2214
Pandabreaker
Kamijyo Faction member
*Artist

Location: Doing some Digital art. Anyone up for some Doodles? xD
@Eratas123.... good luck with the next chapter then. Looking forward to see whats next ^^

*from a comic strip xD*
Pandabreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-21, 11:57   Link #2215
Twi

Alright, I just finished Flere's fanfic with Misaki in it in one sitting, and I want more, but that's for another day. I just wanna know if and when we're gonna see some girls from the magic side, maybe let Misaki see a real fight and Mikoto, so she'll know what he's involved in.
Old 2011-11-21, 19:10   Link #2216
Atrum023
Eternal Silence

Well, I believe that you won't see them (Misaki and Mikoto) involved or at least see Touma's fights until the events of Aqua of the Back play out. And, If I'm not mistaken, that's where Flere would end the fan fiction.
Old 2011-11-21, 19:26   Link #2217
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrum023 View Post
Well, I believe that you won't see them (Misaki and Mikoto) involved or at least see Touma's fights until the events of Aqua of the Back play out. And, If I'm not mistaken, that's where Flere would end the fan fiction.
Yeah, the original plan is to end it around the volume when Mikoto confronts Touma about his memory loss. Depends on what they show in the Railgun manga though I might make changes (eg, what Misaki is involved in with the Dark Side).

On a side note, the next chapter of Twice the Misfortune is about 90% complete. If all goes well it should be out in maybe at most a week.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-22, 06:25   Link #2218
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Yeah, the original plan is to end it around the volume when Mikoto confronts Touma about his memory loss. Depends on what they show in the Railgun manga though I might make changes (eg, what Misaki is involved in with the Dark Side).

On a side note, the next chapter of Twice the Misfortune is about 90% complete. If all goes well it should be out in maybe at most a week.
Ah well, all good things must come to an end. Although I will admit, you have made things somewhat amusing for me. If I make an sequel to Lightning and Wind, Misaki is definitely going to be in it.

Speaking of which, Lightning and Wind will be done in roughly three chapters and is easily the longest thing I've written...even longer than my novellas...I'm kinda proud of it, fanfic or not.
Old 2011-11-22, 16:02   Link #2219
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
Ah well, all good things must come to an end. Although I will admit, you have made things somewhat amusing for me. If I make an sequel to Lightning and Wind, Misaki is definitely going to be in it.

Speaking of which, Lightning and Wind will be done in roughly three chapters and is easily the longest thing I've written...even longer than my novellas...I'm kinda proud of it, fanfic or not.
You should be it's good. It's funny, exciting, and the characters seem almost canon.
Ilidsor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-24, 04:18   Link #2220
Flere821
Lurker

Twice the Misfortune, Chapter 5 is out:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7409145/...the_Misfortune
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction