AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2007-03-03, 18:13   Link #1
Psieye
Lore Hunter

Send a message via AIM to Psieye Send a message via MSN to Psieye
Anime Grand Prix 2006

Just an announcement that over on the Megatokyo forums, the Anime Grand Prix contest is in progress - a voting competition like SaiMoe but on a smaller scale and with no 'theme' to which we should try to decide who to vote for (read: vote your fav character).

An overview of matchups this round is on my Wiki. It won't be updated as rigorously as back in SaiMoe 2006 but we'll at least try to have it show the present round.

If votes are placed right, we could have a Kyon vs Yuuichi (same VA, same awesomeness) finals, or something else. Moreso than SaiMoe, your votes count because the voting pool is small! Note: to validate yourself as a non-bot account you need a post count of 10. What you post doesn't matter - it's kinda like in SaiMoe how they insisted you make Some Comment with your vote code and didn't care what you actually said.

Oh and Fate currently direly needs some votes (mere hours remain before her match ends), but that's not the main purpose of this post. Desperate Campaigning for Fate.

Moe Culture Essays (my archive of my long posts); J Saimoe 2008 Wiki pages (minimialistic ASuki link library for now)

Last edited by Psieye; 2007-03-03 at 19:44. Reason: Update on the non-bot account verification procedure
Psieye is offline   Reply With Quote