AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2011-09-25, 04:36   Link #2301
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Looks like there might be another PV coming. I found this pictures at 4chan.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l1...sj/AGEpic3.jpg
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l1...sj/AGEpic2.jpg
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l1...sj/AGEpic1.jpg
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-25, 06:49   Link #2302
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
I can't wait to see another preview of it.

Well in the meantime...

Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-25, 07:52   Link #2303
solidvanz
Special Operative

4th CM with little bit of OP (Toward Tomorrow) by Galileo Galilei:

Last edited by solidvanz; 2011-09-25 at 08:53.
solidvanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-25, 08:18   Link #2304
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
That should be "Toward Tomorrow" (or To Tomorrow)
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-25, 10:09   Link #2305
solidvanz
Special Operative

Gundam AGE Opening Theme Performed by Galileo Galilei [via AnimeNewsNetwork]

The official website of the Japanese rock band Galileo Galilei announced on Sunday that the band's new song "Asu e" (To Tomorrow) will be the opening theme song for the television anime series Mobile Suit Gundam AGE. The series will premiere in Japan on October 9.

The CD for the song, the band's sixth single, will go on sale on December 7, but it will first be available as a ringtone for Japanese mobile phones and as a download (of the television opening edit) for personal computers on November 2. The limited-time version of the CD single will include a Gundam AGE sticker, the television edit of the song, and other extras.

A preview for the anime will air on Japan's MBS/TBS network on Sunday at 5:00 p.m. (4:00 a.m. EDT) during the Blue Exorcist anime series. Galileo Galilei had previously performed the opening theme songs for Ookiku Furikabutte ~Natsu no Taikai-hen~ and Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Boku-tachi wa Mada Shiranai. The band also worked on a series of anime shorts within the Monster Rock program on the Space Shower TV music channel last year.

The Gigazine website had listed JAM Project as the performers of the opening theme song.

Last edited by solidvanz; 2011-09-26 at 01:30.
solidvanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-25, 11:10   Link #2306
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Some things I noticed from the new PV.

Gafran have immunity to beam weapons, at least low level ones.
AGE Gundam's purple exhaust is back to blue, it was purple in the character trailer
Genoace Custom's gun is...golden?

The opening theme is catchy too, I like it.

Also looks like model kit details that stores get is accurate. The Gafran really do have beam sabers in their hands.

Last edited by GN0010 Nosferatu; 2011-09-25 at 21:22.
Old 2011-09-25, 11:20   Link #2307
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Hmm....not Jam Project. A lot of rumors of this series are really false, unlike the other series
Old 2011-09-25, 11:38   Link #2308
GundamFan

I'm thinking we saw the Zedas flight mode in the 4th CM reminds me of the GW Aries flight mode and it would also explain why they have had some of the models displayed like that.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-25, 11:40   Link #2309
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
I'm thinking we saw the Zedas flight mode in the 4th CM reminds me of the GW Aries flight mode and it would also explain why they have had some of the models displayed like that.
I don't that was the Zedas' flight mode, looked like it just had its wings open. Probably saving the transformation, if it has one for its first appearance.
Old 2011-09-25, 12:10   Link #2310
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
So what it's the guy that did the AnoHana opening and not Jam Project? I'm still okay with that if that's the case cause I loved that song.

edit: And now after visiting several other boards I am pleased to report the least surprising news in the world. People are now bitching about the fact that Jam Project is not doing the opening anymore. I'd say the best that can come out of this is that maybe people will shut the hell up about the character designs for a few days. I mean if people are going to bitch constantly about a show that hasn't even aired I'd rather it not be the same tired as hell subject all the way through.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2011-09-25 at 12:29.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-25, 13:31   Link #2311
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

I don't know, I mean I'm kind of disappointed that Jam Project isn't going to do the opening theme, but at the same time I like the small sample in the trailer (it sounds like something better on the ears than the standard hotblooded JP song for starter lol) even if I wasn't the biggest fan of the band, it still seems like a good song.

Certainly better than Stereopony, in any case ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Araxiel View Post
Well, if she is a love rival, then judging by the looks of protagonist the second, she's destined to lose
Or die, if she does end up being a Newtype-lite character as well. Of course, the childhood friend being blond could be a red herring as well ...

The one thing that I find curious is that she doesn't seem to be in any trailer so far, despite being mentioned in the episode synopsis.
Quote:
Wolf: A duel between titans ... my golden gun against these UE's.
Flit: One gun against six of them?
Wolf: I only need one.

Let's see ... I'm guessing that these are clips from episode 2, since that is where Flit is going to fight in that episode according to the synopsis, and there also seems to be a ''Gundam saving the brigade from an enemy at the last second'' scene (or is it going to be the Genoace Custom?) which I guess means that he's going to rendezvous with the Deva by the end of that episode or early episode 3 (seeing his space suit at the end) at most.
Old 2011-09-25, 18:56   Link #2312
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Wow, the animation is looking quite sweet.
Old 2011-09-25, 19:16   Link #2313
PzIVf3

That battle looks very challenging.
PzIVf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-25, 21:34   Link #2314
bio9205
Reborn

Sweet. Cannot wait.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-25, 21:50   Link #2315
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by solidvanz View Post
The official website of the Japanese rock band Galileo Galilei announced on Sunday that the band's new song "Asu e" (To Tomorrow) will be the opening theme song for the television anime series Mobile Suit Gundam AGE. The series will premiere in Japan on October 9.

The CD for the song, the band's sixth single, will go on sale on December 7, but it will first be available as a ringtone for Japanese mobile phones and as a download (of the television opening edit) for personal computers on November 2. The limited-time version of the CD single will include a Gundam AGE sticker, the television edit of the song, and other extras.

Gundam AGE Opening Theme Performed by Galileo Galilei [via AnimeNewsNetwork]

A preview for the anime will air on Japan's MBS/TBS network on Sunday at 5:00 p.m. (4:00 a.m. EDT) during the Blue Exorcist anime series. Galileo Galilei had previously performed the opening theme songs for Ookiku Furikabutte ~Natsu no Taikai-hen~ and Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Boku-tachi wa Mada Shiranai. The band also worked on a series of anime shorts within the Monster Rock program on the Space Shower TV music channel last year.

The Gigazine website had listed JAM Project as the performers of the opening theme song.
Didn't you meant 'Ashita e' (To Tomorrow) to me? Really? Are you kidding me? I don't believe in news that I read. This is just dissapoints me though.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-25, 22:07   Link #2316
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffry2009 View Post
Didn't you meant 'Ashita e' (To Tomorrow) to me? Really? Are you kidding me? I don't believe in news that I read. This is just dissapoints me though.
The reading is "Asu e", not "Ashita e", per the furigana.

And really, people are overreacting to this IMO... Sure, the rumor that JAM Project is doing the OP is false, but that's not even the show's fault. People should blame themselves for being gullible instead.
Old 2011-09-25, 22:11   Link #2317
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

They are taking the gundam designs more towards gundam 00. I wish they would go back to the Gundam Wing design, more elegant and fluid looking

I do like the futuristic looking of 00 but I prefer Wing's design better
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-25, 23:01   Link #2318
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
They are taking the gundam designs more towards gundam 00. I wish they would go back to the Gundam Wing design, more elegant and fluid looking

I do like the futuristic looking of 00 but I prefer Wing's design better
Are you referring to supposed AGE 2 or the current confirmed designs in general?

I think at least two of 00's mecha designers are here so its probably no surprise.

Quote:
Wolf either dreams of being James Bond or Alejandro Corner. It might be a temporary weapon though until he gets the gun we see in the lineart.
Old 2011-09-25, 23:07   Link #2319
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

While I do lament the fact that JAM Project isn't doing the opening, the current OP is sounding quite good.

Also, the Gafran being immune to beam pistols... it's quite the reversal from the standard Gundam trope where it's the Gundams that are immune to whatever weapons the enemies have. Although to be fair the AGE-1 in the preview wasn't using its specified beam rifle

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-25, 23:22   Link #2320
maknaedik

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
While I do lament the fact that JAM Project isn't doing the opening, the current OP is sounding quite good.

Also, the Gafran being immune to beam pistols... it's quite the reversal from the standard Gundam trope where it's the Gundams that are immune to whatever weapons the enemies have. Although to be fair the AGE-1 in the preview wasn't using its specified beam rifle
The HG 1/144 Age-1 Normal's beam rifle can actually turn into that beam pistol. A removable barrel made it possible
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote