Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-11, 12:14   Link #1161
SeanQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak View Post
You're killin me...I mean bringing me way down---

Aizen is his subordinate of course he uses honorifics, that's japanese culture.

Yes I read the manga, consider myself an expert :

The point is, he is not under a spell. He participated of his on free will. He probably sees Aizen as the guide to the path of justice he seeks. (dude has twisted morals)

My crack theory is....Aizen killed the woman he was in love with, the one who suzimushi originally belonged to. And he is just waiting for the opportunity to kill him.

But he isn't a slave, he's down with Aizen because he wants to be.

If anything...Gin is the pet, and does all the dirty work
Same thing, he's a slave...joining Aizen in order to be made to bow...wow...that is so not slavery, I guess people just bow down and apologize for fun.
________
IPAD CASES

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 13:36.
Old 2009-02-11, 12:32   Link #1162
SeanQ

Quote:
You're black aren't you? Don't be victim of the past. Acknowledge it because it happened than get over it. We will never advance as people unless we do. I understand why you think that way, but not every black man that works with a non-black is a slave. In this world you will have to work for someone, black or white.

Race shouldn't be an issue in this case.
Lol, no I'm not black. And yes, not every black person that works with another color is a slave, but in this case, he is a slave.
________
Expert Insurance

Old 2009-02-11, 12:38   Link #1163
SeanQ

Quote:
If you were I could understand, since you aren't...it's offensive (unfair but we got rules. There are certain things only blacks can say to other blacks.)

So please stop with the bigoted comments
Only black people can call each other slaves?
________
Zoloft side effects

Old 2009-02-11, 18:58   Link #1164
Intranetusa
Pedites Extraordinarii

this discussion is lawl
Old 2009-02-11, 20:55   Link #1165
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

Tousen is not slave until the moment you see him actually collecting cotton in the middle of Hueco Mundo xD (j/k)

hakisak, don't try harder. He'ssaiyan. he'll go over 9000 if you try to convince him

Old 2009-03-11, 07:07   Link #1166
tetsuo69

rukia , dont like her XD
Old 2009-03-11, 08:02   Link #1167
Uncreativex

Tousen. He looks completely pathetic and out of place, and his hypocrisy and powers are just pathetic. And no, he's not black, atleast as in black African. Black people do not have natural purple hair or unusual eye colors, and I find the idea that people like Yoruici, Tousen and other dye their hair the same color stupid. If you're going to argue that the series just have a Japanese/Spanish motif and that the people are in fact black as in the genetic sense of the word, then I'll throw that argument back at you. I hope I don't need to explain that.
Old 2009-03-11, 08:04   Link #1168
Tsuki Hiiragi

I think i'll kill Aizen
Old 2009-03-11, 12:59   Link #1169
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I'd kill Ulquiorra before I die of boredom...
Old 2009-03-11, 16:59   Link #1170
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
I registered on this site mainly mainly so I could say- Orihime needs to die...fast. She is utterly the most annoying and most useless character in the entire series as of yet. Even Kon is more usefull than her. God I hate her.
Old 2009-03-11, 21:37   Link #1171
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Spoiler for Chapter 439 SPoiler:
Old 2009-03-13, 03:00   Link #1172
danin8r44
The King of the Insane

Orihime, for same reason as above. The kid captain because I don't understand why he is so popular when he is so forgettable with no real character.
Old 2009-03-14, 00:57   Link #1173
cicido
I'm so moe I kill myself
*Artist

Thirding Orihime, if she died maybe she'll actually be interesting and not just really cringe-inducing.
Old 2009-03-15, 15:58   Link #1174
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
captain kid i don't think is that strong to begin with. i don't know why they paired him up with halibel...numero tres...from what i can see, she is going to rip him a new one...or 3.
Old 2009-03-15, 18:34   Link #1175
Marv

Orihime..By far the most annoying character in Bleach.
Old 2009-03-15, 19:03   Link #1176
Vinak
Procrastinator

Halibel for sure. she is just a tease!
Old 2009-03-15, 19:28   Link #1177
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Till recently that'd be Momo. Orihime and Rukia are both annoying, but they can stay. Hitsugaya could die, I know he's favorite of fangirl, but that's the reason why I don't like him. It's like Kubo is giving him power ups just so he could live longer.
Old 2009-03-16, 13:55   Link #1178
Hs Vi Germania
Please call me "senpai":)
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to Hs Vi Germania
Ishida and Chad are very lame atm and there is no hope that the ever will get a major role in Bleach.
Old 2009-03-18, 09:48   Link #1179
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik View Post
Till recently that'd be Momo. Orihime and Rukia are both annoying, but they can stay. Hitsugaya could die, I know he's favorite of fangirl, but that's the reason why I don't like him. It's like Kubo is giving him power ups just so he could live longer.
Agreed! Hitsugaya has won almost no fights. He even got owned by Lupi who was killed by Grimmjaw in one hit 0.0 Yeh he did freeze Lupi,but that didn't even leave scar on him =/

So if to be realistic at some point,Hitsugaya should drop down dead just from one look from Halibel

And I also don't get why he is so popular? He isn' strong and is funny only when Matsumoto is around. Without her, there would be no him so in my opinion Matsumoto should be more popular than him
Old 2009-03-18, 12:23   Link #1180
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Agreed! Hitsugaya has won almost no fights. He even got owned by Lupi who was killed by Grimmjaw in one hit 0.0 Yeh he did freeze Lupi,but that didn't even leave scar on him =/

So if to be realistic at some point,Hitsugaya should drop down dead just from one look from Halibel

And I also don't get why he is so popular? He isn't strong and is funny only when Matsumoto is around. Without her, there would be no him so in my opinion Matsumoto should be more popular than him
Isn't it a bit contradictory to say he wins no fights and then name a fight he won ? The only fights he hasn't won were against Gin and Aizen. One was a draw and the other was a loss against someone who has owned everyone who has faced him so far. Grimmjaw is stronger than Lupi, but Lupi wouldn't have gotten the Espada rank if he didn't have the power to back it up. Type of ability and how they match up does matter. Oddly enough ice doesn't leave the same kind of scar as a kind of energy blast would . Damage isn't only external anyways.

Strangely enough different people like characters for different reasons. I can't understand why some characters are popular, but I'm not going to say there isn't a reason. Comedy doesn't have to be the only reason to like a character either. Think he has more strength than the people who don't like him would admit and I like his personality and background. Talk about discussing this more than I wanted to.

Anyways my personal stance is still with Mayuri and Aizen. Both have really ruined lives. Really wouldn't blink at either one of them getting killed.