AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-15, 11:22   Link #1281
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Er...the SEITEN bounced around the sky like a squash ball. When has Suzaku ever strayed into strenuous G-force territory?
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-15, 11:23   Link #1282
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verist View Post
I don't know if it has been mentioned before, but women handle G loads better than men, scientific fact. This undeniable fact proves what I have always suspected about Suzaku.. he is a she!
I hope you're not a Kalulu fan... because if that was true, Kallen would have no chance against Shezaku for Lelouch's love.
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-15, 11:34   Link #1283
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnnamedPhenemenom View Post
I hope you're not a Kalulu fan... because if that was true, Kallen would have no chance against Shezaku for Lelouch's love.
Lol, don't worry. I'm a Kallen X Kallen fan
Old 2008-08-15, 11:39   Link #1284
True Warrior
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnnamedPhenemenom View Post
Of course he is
True Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-15, 12:29   Link #1285
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Warrior View Post
Of course he is
I guess you didn't read my post.
Old 2008-08-15, 15:15   Link #1286
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Kallen's excellent bust protects her from G-Forces.

And yes, the Tristan has weaponry in its flight mode--its giant Slash Harkens can still be fired, as we saw when it engaged the Shinkirou, and it has machine gun weaponry, as we saw when it engaged Guren Kakoshiki.
Old 2008-08-15, 19:40   Link #1287
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sander RX View Post
Guren GEE-T is way overpowered,I mean it has the freaking Minovsky Drive!!!!!!!It has almost an exact copy of a system that made one of the strongest Gundams ever so badass(no I am not talking about Destiny!I mean Victory 2).Its just on a lower scale I think...whatever you do,dont tell me those wings can squeeze out 20Gs and block the shot from Zannecks Mega Beam Canon.They haxxed up those frames too much.If this keeps up,Knightmare Frames will turn into Orbital Frames...
I really hate how Code Geass' mech became so unbalance, at this rate screw Orbital Frames they might become something like Buster Machines. What is the point of having mass produced Knightmares? Lets just get handful of Knigtmares that is equal to Guren and use them to fight.
Old 2008-08-15, 19:44   Link #1288
Aquaman OS

That's because the staff more or less lost interest in mecha and just throw them in half assed. All they seem to care about lately is Lelouch wangst which gets priority over everything else. It's a damn shame and one of the reasons I hope the series gets a spin off or something in the future with no Lelouch and more Knightmare stuff as the Knightmares are wasted in a show like this.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-15, 19:45   Link #1289
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
I really hate how Code Geass' mech became so unbalance, at this rate screw Orbital Frames they might become something like Buster Machines. What is the point of having mass produced Knightmares? Lets just get handful of Knigtmares that is equal to Guren and use them to fight.
Well, when one Knightmare destroys about twenty other Knightmares as collateral damage, you know that the Knightmares are unbalanced.
Old 2008-08-15, 19:55   Link #1290
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
That's because the staff more or less lost interest in mecha and just throw them in half assed. All they seem to care about lately is Lelouch wangst which gets priority over everything else. It's a damn shame and one of the reasons I hope the series gets a spin off or something in the future with no Lelouch and more Knightmare stuff as the Knightmares are wasted in a show like this.
Well, that won't be code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion then, but something else, indeed. Still, I'll agree tha tit's quite the shame that we've gotten to the stage of super-mechas, but.. <_<.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-15, 20:00   Link #1291
sLum
Suzaku vi Brittania

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
All of the Empire's might is nothing compared to the power of the force!
sLum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-15, 20:26   Link #1292
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by sLum View Post
All of the Empire's might is nothing compared to the power of the force!
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." .

Hmm, in Code Geass terms, it should perhaps be said "Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a part of a settlement insignificant next to the power of the Geass."

Would sort of fit with the emperor though, as he seem to hold modern technology in contempt if compared to the stuff that are geass-related, like the SoA..
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-15, 23:34   Link #1293
Sander RX

Good to see that Im not the only one who misses the old times,when KMFs were rollerblading and Lancelot was doing crazy acrobatic shit...now these were great Knightmare fights.
Sander RX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-15, 23:38   Link #1294
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sander RX View Post
Good to see that Im not the only one who misses the old times,when KMFs were rollerblading and Lancelot was doing crazy acrobatic shit...now these were great Knightmare fights.
Ah yes... none of those fancy low budget, aerial turn-into-a-beam-of-light battles.
Old 2008-08-15, 23:39   Link #1295
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
Ah yes... none of those fancy low budget, aerial turn-into-a-beam-of-light battles.
Production quality and value is higher this season, just thought I'd throw that out there. Is everyone wearing some sort of jaded glasses? Or did your eyes just fall out?
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-15, 23:41   Link #1296
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Production quality and value is higher this season, just thought I'd throw that out there. Is everyone wearing some sort of jaded glasses? Or did your eyes just fall out?
People on this forum aren't happy unless they're bitching and nitpicking about something.
Old 2008-08-15, 23:41   Link #1297
Micante

Quote:
Maybe low-budget wasn't exactly the right words to describe my feelings... Gundam-esque would be more like it. I miss having Knightmares throw metal attached to strings to domiante other Knightmares.

Now, it's basically, beams, beams, and more beams.
Old 2008-08-15, 23:43   Link #1298
Var
Banned

Quote:
Maybe low-budget wasn't exactly the right words to describe my feelings... Gundam-esque would be more like it. I miss having Knightmares throw metal attached to strings to domiante other Knightmares.

Now, it's basically, beams, beams, and more beams.
Then you must have missed Percival vs. Everything, Galahad vs. Shen-hu, Guilford vs. Gino, and I can keep going from just these last two episodes. Hell, the Galahad and Shen-hu fight trumped just about everything ever.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-15, 23:48   Link #1299
Micante

Quote:
Then you must have missed Percival vs. Everything, Galahad vs. Shen-hu, Guilford vs. Gino, and I can keep going from just these last two episodes. Hell, the Galahad and Shen-hu fight trumped just about everything ever.
Percival - Beam Drill
Galahad - Beam Sword
Shenhu - Beam... thingy
Gino - Beam... thingy again that he used on Shinkirou when does two parts of his... Knightmare came together.

We're having mechs being overpowered by far superior mechs instead of equal mechs barely pulling through thanks to strategy, that's what I meant by stronger mechs.

Though the Gala and Shen-hu fight was indeed epic. I still love these battles, but I kind of miss the equality that was a bit more present in the first season. I'm not saying you have to miss that too, just putting my opinion out there.
Old 2008-08-15, 23:53   Link #1300
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Percival - Beam Drill
Galahad - Beam Sword
Shenhu - Beam... thingy
Gino - Beam... thingy again that he used on Shinkirou when does two parts of his... Knightmare came together.
... Excalibur isn't a Beam Sword. LOL. And Shen-hu has those awesome spinning slash harkens.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mecha